We the people

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

We the people

Post by bluemouse »

We the people of the united states of America need to stop buying into the bullcrap thats going on in this country. How is this country ever going to change if we the people do not clean up our own goverment . We know that our goverment is wasteful buying 400.00 dollar hammers and 600.00 dollar toliet seats etc. How are we going to change when we can not get at least ten people together for a new boston tea party. We have become so lax in our lives that we let one liberal woman ban prayer in our schools. we are paying for other countries social needs and our goverment will not take care of its own people. I want make this long and drawn out so I will say we need to change our ways and make the goverment more accountable, write your congressman and let them know we want change or they will be kicking the can down the road. You want to change the media stop buying their printed bullcrap. NO one man started this country and no one man can change this country. I will not give my thoughts on either party but will say untill they work together nothing will change. So the real question is are you willing to change and get involved at some level greater that before. I have soul search and prayed and know I do for my counrty.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: We the people

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Bluemouse you are so right. It is our responsibility reguardless of affiliation to examine the candidates, national, state and local level. To look at their character,the trend their voting record shows, their morals, values, how they were raised, who their influences were, how much experience they have and so forth. Society has become so lax it seems anything goes without question. I have said before the politicians have become what the people have allowed them to become because people are not examining the candidates and allowing the media to tell them what they want to hear rather than searching for the truth.