Obama meets Joe the Plumber

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rneil

Obama meets Joe the Plumber

Post by Rneil »

http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

sanfordssj

Re: Obama meets Joe the Plumber

Post by sanfordssj »

To bad Joe the Plumber doesn't have a license? Never mind the fact that the guy he is working for doesn't either :shock: Behind on taxes, no license, and was a no-show for his big McCain rally…..sounds like a stand up guy the republican party needs to promote. If i was a die hard republican i would hide my head in shame! McCain’s legacy has fallen into the hands of a plumber and an Alaskan Governor who can see Russia from her house. NICE JOB GUYS! Try again in 2012.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

When you poured you driveway did you get all the permits and have it inspected?
New site uploaded 2-5-08

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Do i detect you are a democrat SS STANFORD?????? :D
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

MObeagler79

Post by MObeagler79 »

[quote="sanfordssj" Alaskan Governor who can see Russia from her house.[quote]

There you liberals go again, why don't you try getting your information somewhere else besides NBC. How many dogs do you have? I am sure there are some that don't have as many as you, don't be so selfish, come on buddy be a patriotic beagler and spread the beagles!

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Rneil wrote:When you poured you driveway did you get all the permits and have it inspected?
I have my permit right here in front of me Mr. Neil. Funny thing about it was i didn't need it accoring to my township becasue it was an improvement (repair). But, i still pulled one with franklin county just to be safe. You see, I know how to follow the law, unlike the new face of the republican party Mr. No-Show Joe Plumber.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
McDavids KY Lucky Charm

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

eddywilliams wrote:Do i detect you are a democrat SS STANFORD?????? :D
Right now Eddy i consider myself an independent! I don't like either one of the two nominees, but I’m voting to protect American jobs, unions, and the end of FREE TRADE. Abortion, gun control, and beagles are small in comparison to our jobs and manufactures leaving the country. I want out borders locked down and tariffs put on imports. Its time to take back control of our own land and products.

By the way I am a Teamster, and we support Obama.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
McDavids KY Lucky Charm

TC

Post by TC »

Well Seems LIKE the DEMS just make thier OWN laws to Suit them......
If this was My Aunt she woulda been Gone already I betcha!!!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... y-in-us-1/

This Guy has more Skins than most Snakes!!!!!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... y-in-us-1/

I Also Guess Most of yall are Blind!!!!!!
because if yall cannot See thru This you are BLIND!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Abortion, gun control, and beagles are small in comparison to our jobs...
Human life is not small compared to anything. I'm really, really glad I'm me and not you, sanfordssj.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Bev, you beat me to it.... :nod:

Funny that you want the borders locked down sanford, so do I as a conservative...too bad its Dumocrats that block every piece of legislation that would restrict illegal immigration...Dumocrats LOVE the votes they get from illegals...Obama has said NOTHING about shutting down the border...Free Trade??? It was a DUMOCRAT (Bill Clinton) who got NAFTA passed...you are such a joke you cannot keep from contradicting yourself.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

That is great Steve and I knew you would say that so now I have a question for you. By the way I am sure you would not mind taking a picture and posting it.

If this is so important to you then how can you vote for Obama when he will or can not produce proof that he is a US Citizen and where all his money is coming from over the internet?

It only matters when you can use it for your position
New site uploaded 2-5-08

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

bluegrass wrote: sanford,...you are such a joke you cannot keep from contradicting yourself.

Tony
Steve seems to have flip flopped more than Al Gore on many of these forum topics. I think I previously made a reference to him being like a fart in a windstorm. :lol:

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

bluegrass wrote:Bev, you beat me to it.... :nod:

Funny that you want the borders locked down sanford, so do I as a conservative...too bad its Dumocrats that block every piece of legislation that would restrict illegal immigration...Dumocrats LOVE the votes they get from illegals...Obama has said NOTHING about shutting down the border...Free Trade??? It was a DUMOCRAT (Bill Clinton) who got NAFTA passed...you are such a joke you cannot keep from contradicting yourself.

Tony
Your wrong, It was George H. W. Bush that got the ball rolling. NAFTA was initially promoted by politicians in the United States and Canada supportive of free trade, led by Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari. The agreement was pursued by business interests in all three countries and opposed by labor, environmental, and other business interests, in all three countries. An agreement in principle was reached in August 1992 and the agreement was signed by the chief negotiators of each country in October 1992. The heads of government of all three countries signed NAFTA in December 1992, subject to ratification by the legislatures of the three countries. The supplemental agreements on labour and the environment were signed in September 1993. NAFTA and the supplemental agreement came into effect until January 1, 1994. Since the agreement had been signed by Bush under his fast-track prerogative, Clinton did not alter the original agreement. The U.S. House of Representatives passed NAFTA on November 17, 1993

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Dr. Chris wrote:
bluegrass wrote:Bev, you beat me to it.... :nod:

Tony
Your wrong, It was George H. W. Bush that got the ball rolling. NAFTA was initially promoted by politicians in the United States and Canada supportive of free trade, led by Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari. The agreement was pursued by business interests in all three countries and opposed by labor, environmental, and other business interests, in all three countries. An agreement in principle was reached in August 1992 and the agreement was signed by the chief negotiators of each country in October 1992. The heads of government of all three countries signed NAFTA in December 1992, subject to ratification by the legislatures of the three countries. The supplemental agreements on labour and the environment were signed in September 1993. NAFTA and the supplemental agreement came into effect until January 1, 1994. Since the agreement had been signed by Bush under his fast-track prerogative, Clinton did not alter the original agreement. The U.S. House of Representatives passed NAFTA on November 17, 1993
Maybe but Clinton signed it. Obama sucks!!!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

I said that CLINTON GOT IT PASSED...not that he started it...see how libs twist things??? :nod:

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"