Barack Obama antichristian speach

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rneil

Barack Obama antichristian speach

Post by Rneil »

http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

sanfordssj

Re: Barack Obama antichristian speach

Post by sanfordssj »

Did you watch the video?

Try listening to it with out reading the stupid sub titles! The man does a great job explaining how religion beliefs should have NO bearing within our government. No ONE religion is the right one, and that my friend is the great divide we have called SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!Excellent job Obama!
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

I did not read the titles - I did listen and he is anti everything that is America including the flag that you served in the service.

By the way you did not answer my Joe the plumber post.

Also, Jill had five out when I came to work, I will be checking at lunch to see what the total is.

Later
New site uploaded 2-5-08

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

I agree with you Bev...I am so glad I am me and not Sanford.

President John Adams, signer of both the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, put it this way:
We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and one of the three men most responsible for the U.S. Constitution stated, ''Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty - as well as the privilege and interest - of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.''

- George Mason, Father of the Bill of Rights
"As nations cannot be rewarded or punished in the next world, so they must be in this. By an inevitable chain of causes and effects, Providence punishes national sins by national calamities."

- Abraham Lincoln
"God rules this world. It is the duty of nations as well as men to owe their dependence upon the overruling power of God, to confess their sins and transgressions in humble sorrow... and to recognize the sublime truths that those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord."

Even people outside of America found out what made America great. French historian, Alexis de Tocqueville, in his book "Democracy in America" (originally titled: "The Republic of the United States of America" which he wrote after visiting America, 50 years after it's independence), Wrote:

"Upon my arrival in the Unitd States, the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there; the more did I perceive the great political consequences resulting from this state of things, to which I was unaccustomed. In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom pursuing courses diametrically opposed to each other; but in America I found that they were intimately united, and that they reigned in common over the same country." He continued: "Religion in America...must...be regarded as the foremost of political institutions of that country."

He finished off by stating:

"America will cease to be great, when America ceases to be good (ruling our hearts according to God's Word!)"

And America began to cease to be good, when between 1962-1963 we said we no longer wanted Him, or His Holy Word involved in, the ruling of our public affairs! Which is contrary to earlier US Supreme Court rulings, that this is a Christian Nation!

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Something else to note....when the US was in Israel with diplomats urging the Israeli government to give up land for peace, Hurricane Katrina hit....this year on the day before the Feast of Trumpets, Condoleeza Rice was in Israel AGAIN urging the parceling up of Jerusalem and the West Bank for peace. What happened?? The stock markets tanked...seems like everytime we favor publicly the redistribution(pun intended) of Israeli lands, we get spanked...the only thing that has kept full judgement from the US is our support of Israel and our Christianity...lose these(which we WILL under Obama) and there's NOTHING to buffer us from wrath.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

mrwvsportsman

Post by mrwvsportsman »

One Obamination, Without God and Liberty and Justice WILL Fall!!!
If you were on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:I agree with you Bev...I am so glad I am me and not Sanford.
Pike Ridge you are posting so much BS on here you don't even know who is on the thread you are currntly on! Bev has not responded on this thread so stop cutting and pasting the same crap from thread to thread!
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
McDavids KY Lucky Charm

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

mrwvsportsman wrote:One Obamination, Without God and Liberty and Justice WILL Fall!!!
Speration of CHURCH AND STATE my friend! Obama has nothing to do with that!
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
McDavids KY Lucky Charm

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Hey Sanford, a steak and lobster dinner for you if you can find for us the words "Seperation of Church and State" in the Constitution....

Easiest bet I have ever proposed....LMFAO

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rneil

Post by Rneil »

Steve, you don't like me anymore?

No response to my question
New site uploaded 2-5-08

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

I will say this dont bet SS STANFORD dinner because he will not be there to pay the tab :shock: GUYS I DONT LIKE MCCAIN AND I WOULD FEEL LIKE A TRAITOR VOTING FOR OBAMA ,IM NOT VOTING .................................................. :shock:
Last edited by eddywilliams on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

sanfordssj wrote:
Pike Ridge Beagles wrote:I agree with you Bev...I am so glad I am me and not Sanford.
Pike Ridge you are posting so much BS on here you don't even know who is on the thread you are currntly on! Bev has not responded on this thread so stop cutting and pasting the same crap from thread to thread!
I know what thread Bev posted that on, the one where you said abortion was NOT important. Go get a clue Standord. :bozo:

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

ATTA BOY RINGO :cool:
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/