How many ?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rabbitearl

How many ?

Post by rabbitearl »

I was thinking about Obama the other day about our guns on rabbit hunting.Will he or not take them away.But then I read on the board were a lot of you guys donot like to shoot a rabbit, and get upset when a feller kill some rabbits saying if you kill him you want run him again,and how there is 80 percent of the guys that come to my place to run dogs don t hunt. I was Thinking. Your be surprise how many of these so call rabbit hunters voted for Obama.

tinymwoods

Re: How many ?

Post by tinymwoods »

huh? I can guess that anyone that does come run in a pen all the time instead of actually out hunting would not care about the sport as much. If we have an elected official that wanted to get rid of our guns, they would also like to take away our hunting rights. I know that hunters here in REAL Virginia (as McCain said) want to keep our guns and our rights to hunt. I kill very few rabbits every year because I do like to just run and like for them to be there next time (catch and release). I do deer hunt and I have a descent collection of guns that I enjoy shooting. I hunt groundhog, squirell, deer, rabbit, turkey, dove, coyote, and like to be able to defend my home. I am all about the second ammendment. I hope Obama will keep his word and not try to take our guns. Bill Clinton didn't, and Obama is basically using Clinton's peopel to advise him (some change!). I think you could be a rabbit runner and vote Obama, but most true hunters would not vote for Obama based on his voting record on guns.
JMO
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

barnold1

Re: How many ?

Post by barnold1 »

That sorry ass Clinton did give us a decade long "time-out" on some of our guns! Anybody remember the DC sniper incident from a few years back, with the evil assault weapon (Bushmaster I believe)? Wasn't he also Muslim? Let's ban them; they're dangerous!!!! :twisted: Wait, then the chosen one would have to ban himself. :???:
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE