heres a lil nugget for ya {read this once)

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

yellowdog

heres a lil nugget for ya {read this once)

Post by yellowdog »

here is something to think about...

CNN headline news did a news listing regarding ford,gm and chryslers contributions to the relief and recovery efforts in new york and washington ..the findings are as followed...

1. FORD..1 million dollars to American red cross matching employee cobtributions of the same number plus 10 excursions to NY fire dept. The company also offered ER response team services and office space to displaced government employees.

2.G.M. ---$1 million to american red cross matching employee contributions of the same number and a fleet of vans,suv's and trucks

3. CHRYSLER----$10 million to support of the children and victims of sept. 11th attack

4. HARLEY DAVIDSON---$1 million and 30 new motorcycles to the NYPD

5. VOLKSWAGON---employees and management created a sept 11th foundation funded initially with 2 million for the assistance for the children and victims of the world trade center.

6. HYUNDAI----$300,000.00 to the american red cross

7. AUDI---NOTHING

8.BMW---NOTHING

9.DAEWOO---NOTHING

10. FIAT---NOTHING!

11.HONDA---NOTHING! despite boasting of second best sales month ever in august of 2001

12. ISUZU---NOTHING!

13.MITSUBISHI--NOTHING!

14.NISSAN---NOTHING!

15.PORSCHE---NOTHING!

16.SUBARU.--NOTHING!

17.SUZUKI--NOTHING!

18.TOYOTA---NOTHING! despite claims of high sales in july and august of 01 condolences posted on the website.

despite volkswagon and hyundai the foreign cars companies contributed nothing at all to the citizens of the united states citizens in their worst time of need...think about that when you are looking to purchase your next automobile :nod:
home of the tailess wonder ...
Glaserhollowbeagles. owners. Tracy & Bettina skiles 314-808-6291.Image

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Re: heres a lil nugget for ya {read this once)

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

I love my Chevy truck. And, will give serious consideration to buy an American made car owned by an American company next time I buy. There used to be a difference in quality between the Jap. and USA manufactured cars but now they are equal in most respects.
I like Chevy myself. :)

foxxy

Re: heres a lil nugget for ya {read this once)

Post by foxxy »

i would ask the people around Princeton indiana
toyota has gave alot more there they send out full time employees to do alot for the parks, and schools and or just the communitys.
so the do do some stuff
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy