Obama's Pick wants to OUTLAW HUNTING/Meat Consumption

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Obama's Pick wants to OUTLAW HUNTING/Meat Consumption

Post by bluegrass »

Another way Obama will try to argue that firearms are useless....if he is successful in outlawing hunting for meat or sport, no one NEEDS guns, RIGHT??? Please click on the link and read the article.

Tony

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_det ... dline/3807
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rneil

Re: Obama's Pick wants to OUTLAW HUNTING/Meat Consumption

Post by Rneil »

“Extensive regulation of the use of animals.” That's PETA-speak for using government to get everything PETA and the Humane Society of the United States can't get through gentle pressure or not-so-gentle coercion. Not exactly the kind of thing American ranchers, restaurateurs, hunters, and biomedical researchers (to say nothing of ordinary consumers) would like to hear from their next “regulatory czar.”

A version of the same paper also appeared as the introduction to Animal Rights: Current Debates and New Directions, a 2004 book that Sunstein co-edited with then-girlfriend Martha Nussbaum. In that book, Sunstein set out an ambitious plan to give animals the legal “right” to file lawsuits. We're not joking:

“[A]nimals should be permitted to bring suit, with human beings as their representatives, to prevent violations of current law … Any animals that are entitled to bring suit would be represented by (human) counsel, who would owe guardian like obligations and make decisions, subject to those obligations, on their clients’ behalf.”
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

tommyg

Re: Obama's Pick wants to OUTLAW HUNTING/Meat Consumption

Post by tommyg »

Liberal nut jobs at their best. I figure Obama will side with them. Give Animals human rights and kill human Babies by the score the Liberal creed. I figure Obama and his Obamaites are the begining of the end. Evil men will wax worse and worse is what the Bible says about end times man are they Evil in Washington DC. AND BEYOND.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759