Anti-Gun appointee Eric Holder (NRA News)

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

CPC

Re: Anti-Gun appointee Eric Holder (NRA News)

Post by CPC »

Time will tell as it did with all the rest. They are Policitians!!!
CPC

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

CPC... Tim... I think y'all missed my point. This "time will tell" and "wait and see" approach is what got us here in the first place. Sitting here talking about it really won't get us anywhere... when we do that it's preaching to the choir. Everybodies gonna stand up and say AMEN!!!

What I am saying is we need to stop talking about it here and start writing your Representatives instead. You can do it online or you can do it through snail mail. As long as you do it... that's all that matters. Those politicians aren't called Representatives for nothing. Their job is to represent you its what they are there for. It don't matter if you voted for them or not. They're being paid good money, our money, to listen to you and represent your interests.

Now if you or anyone else reading this wants the contact information for your Representative just let me know. Send me a pm with a street address, city, & state and I will send you back the mailing address for your Representative. As long as you follow through on it I'll consider it time well spent.

Mike McCollough
Middletown, Indiana

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Agreed.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

I didn't miss any point you made. I contact my representatives on several issues throughout the year. Maybe, your the preacher and I'm in the choir! :lol:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

I agree, tommyg
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10