America wants change

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: America wants change

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:angel:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

789 $$$$ BILLION and Were still spending :!: I thought BUSH was stupid for rewarding the banks for bad behavior, Now B.O. is taking it one step farther.. Change :?: Yeah We are all gonna be diggin for change, because there won't be much Cash left... He has to try and pay back all that money he spent getting elected :angry:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:angel:
PINE MT
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_ ... lus_plan_2

OMG!!!!!

We are saved people!!!!!!!!!!!! I have posted the tax cut we are getting!!!! Thanks Dr Chris, and your ilk....hoooooraaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: What are some of the tax breaks in the bill?

A: It includes Obama's signature "Making Work Pay" tax credit for 95 percent of workers, though negotiators agreed to trim the credit to $400 a year instead of $500 — or $800 for married couples, cut from Obama's original proposal of $1,000. It would begin showing up in most workers' paychecks in June as an extra $13 a week in take-home pay, falling to about $8 a week next January.

Talk about getting the shaft!!!!!! You libs that voted this crap in should have to pay the rest of the money that was promised.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Why doesn't anyone realize we are not getting anything out of this stimulus package except a bigger national debt. There are no new perminent jobs being created, no money back to 95% working Americans, because they are borrowing more $$$$ ,that we got to pay back, to give to us at $8-$13 a week average. LOL Are you BLIND???????

If you have a huge house morgage, you don't go out and buy another house to get out of debt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up LIBERALS, they got you brain washed!!!!

Heres a good idea, KEEP PRINTING MORE MONEY IT WILL ALL GET BETTER!!!!!!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote: A REALLY GOOD POINT A GOOD EXAMPLE IS OH YES' THE LAST EIGHT YEARS' TAX CUTS AND INCREASED SPENDING --!!!!!!!!!!!
THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS NO TAX CUTS AND INCREASED SPENDING + :!: I feel better Now, that should fix all of our problems! Liberals I now see it your way if we can only have a bigger goverment, with more control, and more laws, and the goverment spending more of my money and your money we will breakout of this financial funk, and we can be happy and successful like Russia, China, and Cuba. I see who would know how to spend my money better than me, The millionairs in Washington who fight with the other millionairs in Washington. They can't balance the budget, but they can pass thier own wage increase in record time, and they can sure run through $789Billion in record time. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to send these guys a stack of blank checks I have laying around the house. I would suggest you all add alittle sacrificial love offering to your TAX RETURN THIS YEAR, because all we have to do is throw more money at this problem and it will go away.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Change is coming.
It's back to the old ways.
The screwing we got is the lesson we learn, it cost for a education. "Bigger is not better".
There is no amount of money that can stop this. What is lost is gone.
The slougth is to buy time and prevent panic. It ain't going back to what we had, it's going back to where we come from.
There are those that will gain from the reckless days, a cost to the rest of us but a price paid to live too fight another day.
The banks have stopped mailing out credit cards to the teenagers, we are headed the right direction... ;)
I lost 25 years of saving 8 years ago when "our Man Mitch" did the deed, I feel sorry for those just getting their payday from the Company CEO's today, it is a bitter pill to swallow. I'll give you the advice I got 8 years ago, "give him a chance, he means well and is a good man", " now, pick your self up, dust off and quit your crying... :lol:
Kick on~

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

change is better!!!!! :angel: :angel:

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

All your gonna be left with is pocket change!!!!!!!!!!! This illegal stimulus package will take all your $$$ bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:change is better!!!!! :angel: :angel:
We'll see!!!!!!! But I fear Obama will put us under.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Talk about get
bluegrass wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_ ... lus_plan_2

OMG!!!!!

We are saved people!!!!!!!!!!!! I have posted the tax cut we are getting!!!! Thanks Dr Chris, and your ilk....hoooooraaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!

A: It includes Obama's signature "Making Work Pay" tax credit for 95 percent of workers, though negotiators agreed to trim the credit to $400 a year instead of $500 — or $800 for married couples, cut from Obama's original proposal of $1,000. It would begin showing up in most workers' paychecks in June as an extra $13 a week in take-home pay, falling to about $8 a week next January.

ting the shaft!!!!!! You libs that voted this crap in should have to pay the rest of the money that was promised.

Tony

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

beaglechase wrote:Talk about get
bluegrass wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_ ... lus_plan_2

OMG!!!!!

ting the shaft!!!!!! You libs that voted this crap in should have to pay the rest of the money that was promised.

Tony if we could get the republicans to pay for the Iraq war we wouldn't need a stimulus package!
Tony

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

I would be more than happy to be able to choose which of these to pay for...you go ahead and pay for the TRILLIONS that will ultimately be spent in the name of "stimulus" and I will pay for the Iraq war...you will be broke forever, me not so long, relatively speaking of course.

You just dont get it beaglechase, and I think you NEVER WILL.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tony don't worry, Jesus is in control, what will be,will be...but it comes out better in the end to them that love him!