America wants change

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tim H

Re: America wants change

Post by Tim H »

Right along side the worst democrat lead congress ever that had a lower approval rating than he did and happen to coincide with the current recession 7 years after President Bush came into office. Just months after the democrats control congress. Which do you think had more influence based on the truth?
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

It is all about “motive”. Hypothetically, let’s say that in the next 4 years this stimulus and some other things prove to be extremely successful. America and the American people start to really prosper. Just where does anyone on here think the Republican Party would stand in the eyes of the American public? Especially after proclaiming to the world that this will never work and is certain failure and doing everything possible to stop it. Does anybody actually believe that the majority of the Republicans desire to see anything succeed and the American people prosper? Their families are taken care of, every decision they make and every “stone wall” attempt is in preparation for the next election. They don’t care about the “common” American person, they are trying to look out for their future. If the roles were reversed I am sure the majority of the Democrats would play the same game, but they didn’t have to, Bush with his actions and decisions committed political suicide. Bush had 6 years where he could have gotten anything passed and he failed to do so. The other two years the Democrats just let them destroy one another and prepared to enter the Whitehouse. They sat by, tried nothing and got nothing done but create war, debt, and a world outside the US that dislikes and disrespects America because we had such of an incompetent, weak and ignorant president, the absolute worst ever. When this is successful and this does turn our Country around, how the Republicans are acting now is just cutting their own throats for the future and making the next few elections real easy for the Democrats.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

And if it doesn't work the republicans will be right back in power.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Spin, Spin, Spin and around we go. Dr. Chris, do you ever read your own posts.

President Bush had a low approval rating= Didn't know what he was doing.
Democrat Congress had a lower approval rating= They were genius.

Republicans fighting this bill = Wanting to get re-elected.
Knowing the bill passes without their votes anyway= They will not get re-elected.

Democrats want to spend a trillion dollars = Heroes
Republicans wanting to spend half of that and create twice as many jobs= Hate America

These are just a few samples of your logic that is not logic.

Let me ask this question again. Why are liberals so concerned with what the republicans are doing and why are you so angry? Your bill is getting passed and you are in full power, is that not enough to make you happy?

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:angel:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

If you and DR. Chris are just going to keep making things up and claiming them to be the truth then it is pointless to continue. I'm done posting!!!

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Who is trying to help and who wants to avoid the problem and give out blaim??

http://WWW.youtube.Com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

Check this out!!!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:angel:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

Tim H wrote:Spin, Spin, Spin and around we go. Dr. Chris, do you ever read your own posts.

President Bush had a low approval rating= Didn't know what he was doing.
Democrat Congress had a lower approval rating= They were genius.

Republicans fighting this bill = Wanting to get re-elected.
Knowing the bill passes without their votes anyway= They will not get re-elected.

Democrats want to spend a trillion dollars = Heroes
Republicans wanting to spend half of that and create twice as many jobs= Hate America

These are just a few samples of your logic that is not logic.

Let me ask this question again. Why are liberals so concerned with what the republicans are doing and why are you so angry? Your bill is getting passed and you are in full power, is that not enough to make you happy?
Nobody is making anything up, you have to deal with reality with the way things really are.

lol as far as the spin spin spin, I made a couple of comments, you make the special effort to add or take away from comments on here and put your own spin on things. The things you listed, I don't see but a couple of things mentioned that was actually posted, you made up the rest. You never put what people say, you always try to put what you think they meant to say.

The approval rating was for all the congress in which the last 2 years the Democrats held the majority. The Presidents rating was on him and him alone, totally different.

Angry? lol who is angry and what would we have to be angry about? We finally have change, and things are going to get better. It is a little "disappointing" and irritating that the Republicans are throwing road blocks left and right and trying to hold up progress, but to no avail, change is here and things will get better for all of us.

Dr. Chris

Post by Dr. Chris »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:And if it doesn't work the republicans will be right back in power.
I agree, and if it turns out that way, they deserve to be. But looking at how things turned out for the last 8 years, the Democrats deserve to be there now.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Dr. Chris wrote:
Rabbithoundjb wrote:And if it doesn't work the republicans will be right back in power.
I agree, and if it turns out that way, they deserve to be. But looking at how things turned out for the last 8 years, the Democrats deserve to be there now.
Dr. Chris check out that video clip I posted. I think the writing is on the wall. Democrats can be blaimed for where we are now with the banking mess. Watch before you reply!!!!!!!!!!!

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Good video HD!
Has Barney Frank ever said anything that wasn't total BS. How do we get Morons in the goverment like this. OH :idea: Thats right other morons who believe everything they see on TV vote them in.
We have had a Democrat controlled congress/senate & house for the last 2 years. Thats about the time everything started going down the toilet! With the worst of it orchestrated just prior to the last presidential election. So I would blame Nancy Botox Plelosi and her sidekicks 1st :!: and foremost :loser: I remember the Carter years-same thing! High priced Gas-High Coffee-High Orange Juice-High Steak-High lending rates, every month something different to gouge peoples hard earned money:twisted:
We also have had liberal controlled TV networks for the last 20+ years, but a true liberal will never believe this, because they won't let facts stand in the way of thier opinion :shock:
Reaching across the isle requires that someone walk to the center, but B.O. is sooo far Left he can't even see the middle. I can't believe that the Democrats found someone that makes Billiary look conservative. He will stick with the Party Line like he always has, win, lose, or just vote present. You know B.O. has looked pretty confused, studdering, stammering, and blabbing lips, if only Sat night Live, NBC, CBS, & ABC would do a medley of his mess ups when he is off of the telepromter like they used to with BUSH, but they won't because they sold out to him over a year ago.... :bozo:
Last edited by Moore Beagles on Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Dr Chris you and Pine mt sound like my neighbor did with your last 8 years theme. He saw my McCain/Palin sign in my yard and said you know McCain is just 4 more years of Bush and I said I faired good under Bush and he said not me, I had money in my pocket under Clinton. I said I guess you did you had a 78 ford truck, your wife drove a old honda prelude the paint was coming off of and you were living in single wide home. After Bush you have a new 250 ford truck and your wife has a new ford edge and your living in a new modular home, you've fenced in your yard, built a patio, a 30x30 metal shop and bought a 32' travel trialor, maybe Obama will put you were you were at under Clinton. Needless to say we haven't talked politics since, the grass always looks greener on the other side to some people until they get there. Within 2 years Obama is going to make Bush look like the best thing since air IMO.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

so america wants change, here are some ideas, walk into wally world ask were the american made stuff is located, and when they can not show you the way , walk out. turn your cable off, and grow a veggie garden so you don't have to buy all the high price imported stuff. call your congressman and tell him if he wants to stay elected be accountable. take the time to do a good deed for someone down on their luck. If you need more to keep you busy let me know I will try to help. But I can't help but wonder if the conversation on this board is the same conversation going on in washington. he-he I DID NOT DO IT HE DID, i WAS ONLY AN ELECTED OFFICIAL, nO THE DEMS MESSED IT ALL UP NO IT WAS THEM REP THAT DID IT-- NO WAY WE ALL CANT BE BLAMED CAN WE i DON'T KNOW LETS ASK THE MEDIA THEY CAN TWIST IT EITHER WAY TO GET THE SHEEP TO FOLLOW. AND AS THE WORLD TURNS SO DOES A TURD IN THE TOLIET.yALL hAve FUN

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

2500 HD wrote:Who is trying to help and who wants to avoid the problem and give out blaim??

http://WWW.youtube.Com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

Check this out!!!!!!
Great post 2500HD dought if you can make a dent in these Liberals,well Pine Mtn is a Independant Liberal. I can't belive that theres People that belive Obama. I hope I don't have to say told you so but its inevitable. The Democrats are makeing a push for power no matter who they ruin,their going to do it in a way that will kill this nation. Party first America second. Spend spend spend big government is the only thing Democrats understand,nither has ever worked-proven fact even if they will not admit it. TO ALL BUSH HATERS :moon:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759