America wants change

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

America wants change

Post by beaglechase »

america voted unamiosly for change, steering away from the policies of the republicans way of doing things, I believe if there was some kind of a way, the republicans would desperatly have tried before now. but I have watched and it seems the only answer they have is tax relief for the rich, and that doesn't work, trickle down economics was given the name of voodoo economics years ago, and we seen the results of the Reagon years, when millions of jobs were lost to foreign countries. yes I know that Clinton sighned the NAFTA agreement but it was originated by Bush Sr. and it seems every time that the democrats give in to the republican way of thinking it comes back to haunt us. Fair trade is what we need, dollar to dollar....we need to steer away from failed policies, and the old republican ways and launch toward a more secure economic policy, that would not only would gain a more roboust economy, would lead us to energy independence, and also to military independence, and you may ask what is that? we need to focus on military machinery that is not obsolete before it goes into production, like Reagon did costing the american taxpayer billions for nothing....we need to steer away from corporations that are not union-friendly, this has only weakened the United States. Tax credits for over seas investment, should be changed to corporations that are more patiorotic to put people to work in this country....staying the coarse with Bush type thinking has put this nation on its knees....I hope the party that has been reached across the aisle . to be a part of the solution, will stop their pigheadiness, and try to work for all America, not for their own selfishness...

bluegrass

Re: America wants change

Post by bluegrass »

america voted unamiosly for change, steering away from the policies of the republicans way of doing things

Is this what you believe in your bizzaro world you live on???? In your universe I suppose EVRYONE voted for obama...I really dont hate to tell you that over 56 MILLION of us did NOT vote for this moron...to say that America voted UNANIMOUSLY for change is a stupid statement since EVERYONE that voted did so for CHANGE (this is getting really old too) since BUSH WASNT RUNNING AGAIN!!!!!!! LMFAO, you people are truly deranged.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluegrass wrote:america voted unamiosly for change, steering away from the policies of the republicans way of doing things

Is this what you believe in your bizzaro world you live on???? In your universe I suppose EVRYONE voted for obama...I really dont hate to tell you that over 56 MILLION of us did NOT vote for this moron...to say that America voted UNANIMOUSLY for change is a stupid statement since EVERYONE that voted did so for CHANGE (this is getting really old too) since BUSH WASNT RUNNING AGAIN!!!!!!! LMFAO, you people are truly deranged.
well bluegrass don't blow a cork/ what I stated that America had enough of the stay the coarse attitude of Mr GW and McCain a poor choice to my opinion was more of the same, a puppet regime if you will. and I guess your right 56million of you are still out in limbo...I suppose you listen a lot to Rush limbaugh(BIMBO) and his loud mouth lunatics. or Pat Buchanon who believes only republicans can be christians, your own left wing policies has put you in the predictiment you in a party that is sinking fast put america and its people first and try to work with the party that is trying to dig out of this mess....

Tony

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I bet he hasn't listened to those guys anymore than you have Keith Oberman.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

sorry but I don't know him, but there is a guy on HBO who knew a lot about Bush, and he was pretty funny

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

America is going to get Change. Gun control-Abortion-a huge amount of spending on the Democratic Christmas List-Higher taxes-Inflation-out of control BIG GOVERNMENT-FEAR-Terroists that were detained and out of the fight back in action. Obama change,wow thats just what we need. There is no hope for this nation Obama change will make the USA a weakling joke in the eyes of the world and we will suffer for it.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

If Obama fails it will affect all of us. it is not a bill for the few as of past, but something for the little man, which keeps the country afloat.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

FOR THE LITTLE MAN,MORE LIBERAL SCARE TACTICS. WHEN THE NEXT TERROIST ATTACK HAPPENS YOU WILL WANT A STRONG LEADER AND WILL REALISE YOU HAVE A LIBERAL WEAKLING. ITS FALSE THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS FOR BIG COMPANYS AND NOT THE COMMON MAN-MORE LIBERAL LIES. WHAT THE REPUBLICANS DO IS MAKE THE NATION STRONG AND GIVE TAX BREAKS TO THE LITTLE MAN. NOW YOU CAN SCARE MOST WITH THE LIBERAL ILK YOU SPEAK MOSTLY THE WEAK MINDED BUT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE THAT DON'T NEED THE LIBERALS TO THINK FOR US.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Newt

Post by Newt »

beaglechase wrote:If Obama fails it will affect all of us. it is not a bill for the few as of past, but something for the little man, which keeps the country afloat.
Little man my butt. Charlie Rangel, Tom Daschle, and Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner are not little men and they haven't been paying their taxes.
How do you feel about the benevolent Tom Daschle writing a health care bill for all Americans. He has already proven that he feels he and his elite buddies are above the law. Do you think a working joe will get the same considerations for health care as you and me? Read this http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... zfDxfbwhzs
before you answer.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:angel:
PINE MT
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote: REAL LIVE REPORTERS,THAT ACTUALLY ASK QUESTIONS.THAT HE HAS NOT HAD FOR A WEEK OR TWO TO STUDY ABOUT THE ANSWERS,,,,,,,,
PINE MT
How so you know that he didn't write the questions? I would b willing to wager that 90% of those asking the questions voted for him. The three major networks have been campaigning for him for years.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

HE CAN, UGH, THINK AND UGH, UGH, UGH TALK AT THE SAME UGH, TIME?????? :???:
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pine mt. you have been spewing the same rethoric for 6 months now with no proof of any of it. Its not hard to go up to the search engine and put in Presidents names, company names, legislation titles and so on and actually find out information about who has really done what. You don't understand accountability, just blame it on Bush that solves the problem. Your not going to get any answers until you go search for them, because it is your opinion, that doesn't make it fact. I read your posts most times and LOL.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

:angel:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Approval rating again a matter of opinion, most people that do a good job aren't well liked, its called jealousy. The majority of those opinions are from people who are unimformed and dont want to take the time to resaerch what is really going on or they are just following party lines.