Health care reform

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Health care reform

Post by beaglechase »

what will happen with Health care for all americans.....

2500 HD

Re: Health care reform

Post by 2500 HD »

Well the average working American that had a job with a few benefits got insurance from their employers. Clinton took that away when he signed the Nafta treaty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just took 8 plus years for you to ask the question!!! Health care quality will fall greatly if the government gets control of it. Liberal spending will kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinymwoods

Re: Health care reform

Post by tinymwoods »

I think with more Americans loosing their jobs every day, we need health care for people that can not afford COBRA or do not have insurance. I am paying for alot of American's health care right now, as we all are. People that sit on thier fat :moon: and could work, but it pays them more not to. I also think that we need to be careful as far as government controlled health care. We think insurance companies are bad now telling us what they will pay for and what they won't, it will get worse. Ask anyone on medicare. The rich will get the best doctore because they will be able to pay the premiums. The poor will get no options. Once again I will blame us, the American people for putting us in this situation. The amount of insurance that doctors have to pay in case little Suzy can't be saved and daddy wants to sue is ridiculous. We want to blame a man (or woman) for not being able to do what we can't do either. Sometimes $h!t happens. I wish I knew the answer, I may have had a chance at beating Obama. Isn't that a scary thought. Some one that doesn't make millions in the White House. Not in my lifetime.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852