THE PRICE OF OIL-60 MINUTES *VIDEO*

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Moore Beagles

THE PRICE OF OIL-60 MINUTES *VIDEO*

Post by Moore Beagles »

Those who thought the price of gas was supply and demand, Think again.. just thank WALL street :!:

This video sheds some light on the issue.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4713382n
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

S.R.Patch

Re: THE PRICE OF OIL-60 MINUTES *VIDEO*

Post by S.R.Patch »

Three key words...
(1) Enron
(2) round-trading (falsely inflaiting demand/creating limited supply)
(3) Morgan/Stanley

May God forgive what we've become... :bash:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

shame on you, that supported tax breaks for corporate america, don't you realize, how they use you. shame....shame.....shame.....lets be on the little man's side for once....

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase what did that video have to do with tax cuts on corperate america. What that video showed was how wall street investors/speculators drove the price of oil up, thus driving the price of gas up after Clintons administration deregulated the investment reqirements on futures in 2000.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I will also add I am sure it had some republican support too, just more bad legislation and a ton of greed. We the peoples problems are in washington because the politicians are not for we the people.You guys kill me with this little guy BS.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Does beaglechase walk the streets with a white cane tapping his surroundings???? He is obviously blind as to what is happening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Beaglechase what did that video have to do with tax cuts on corperate america. What that video showed was how wall street investors/speculators drove the price of oil up, thus driving the price of gas up after Clintons administration deregulated the investment reqirements on futures in 2000.
Not only did it drive up oil prices, but we pay alot more for dog food because of this too. Once Corn and other commodities were publicly traded corn prices started shooting up. People betting on futures and tying it to gas prices. Thanks Congress!
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Beaglechase what did that video have to do with tax cuts on corperate america. What that video showed was how wall street investors/speculators drove the price of oil up, thus driving the price of gas up after Clintons administration deregulated the investment reqirements on futures in 2000.
GREED.....GREED>>><<GREED never in history did a company make in profits like the oil industry.....I beilieve if the prosececutor that followed Clinton around like a puppy,,,followed the oil ex. around they would have snooped out something greater than president Clinton ever did......corporate america has had their way since Reagon, just check with the unions of America, see who they support.....you didn't see the oil corporations stop and say "wait a minute, there is no reason for oil products to be bringing this much and rapeing the citizens of this nation............................................................... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase did you watch the video or the show that aired the story, if you did you need some help with comprehension. Your off on your own tangent here trying to blame the cooperations and the republicans.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Beaglechase did you watch the video or the show that aired the story, if you did you need some help with comprehension. Your off on your own tangent here trying to blame the cooperations and the republicans.
I do not stand alone with this belief!!!!!!take a moment and look back, and look at the corporations that have bellied up in the last 5yrs, with strings attached...somebody paid for those losses, corporate America has you blinded, not me!!!!!!!!and as far as the stock brokers, looked who they hooked, you and me. for higher prices at the pumps.

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

And here I thought you thought it was all Bush's fault......
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

S.R.Patch wrote:Three key words...
(1) Enron
(3) Morgan/Stanley

Patch thats the thing that turns my stomach the most, some of the key players in this Gas Price gouge; Ex- Enron Executives; Morgan Stanley, and Wall Street, all have thier hands out for the Bank/Wall Street Bailout money.
Morgan Stanley alone got 10 Billion, I can't help but think that someone is running off with a whole lot of Tax payers money, after they already had thier hand in the Cookie Jar with $4.00 a gallon Gas. Greed Greed Greed, thats all it is.
Thier childrens children won't be able to spend all the money :!: :shock: :bash: :argue: :angryfire:

For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Moore Beagles wrote:
S.R.Patch wrote:Three key words...
(1) Enron
(3) Morgan/Stanley

Patch thats the thing that turns my stomach the most, some of the key players in this Gas Price gouge; Ex- Enron Executives; Morgan Stanley, and Wall Street, all have thier hands out for the Bank/Wall Street Bailout money.
Morgan Stanley alone got 10 Billion, I can't help but think that someone is running off with a whole lot of Tax payers money, after they already had thier hand in the Cookie Jar with $4.00 a gallon Gas. Greed Greed Greed, thats all it is.
Thier childrens children won't be able to spend all the money :!: :shock: :bash: :argue: :angryfire:

For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10
AMEN