Approval Rate

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Approval Rate

Post by beaglechase »

the news today spoke about the approval rate of the president, congress, do you know what it was?

2500 HD

Re: Approval Rate

Post by 2500 HD »

Who did they ask, the working man or the man that sponges off the system.

I deffinately don't approve what our President and congress have done in the last month. By the way I AM A WORKING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtneerbp

Post by mtneerbp »

all I know is where I work until now all had a job now they say by end of month some will not at least 2 plants have shut down here in the last month YEA WHAT A CHANGE CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE VOTED FOR THIS
BOB POST
MTNEER KENNELS
NORTH CENTRAL WV

BY HIS BLOOD I AM FORGIVEN

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

MTNEERBP
YOUR JOB HAS BEEN GONE FOR SOME TIME YOU JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT UNTIL NOW ,AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE PEOPLE LOOSE JOBS FOR A LONG TIME TO COME ,IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR FOR ANY THING TO TURN AROUND ,AND I DOUBT IT WILL HAPPEN THEN.AMERICA IS TO DEVIDED,
2500HD
THE NEW PRESIDENT WILL HAVE A HIGH APPROVAL RATING WITH WORKING AMERICA,FOR SEVERAL REASONS BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON ' TO ME IS THE FACT,THAT FROM DAY ONE WE HAVE BEEN DEBATING ABOUT AMERICA ,,,JOBS HEALTH CARE,, EDUCATION , NOT IRAQ,IRAN,RUSSIA ,BUT GOOD OLE U.S.A.,,,I REALIZE THAT REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT THAT, THEY WANT PEOPLE FOCUSING EVERY WHERE BUT HERE,BUT THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH,,THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED WHAT NO ARMY ON EARTH COULD EVER DO ,THEY HAVE DEVIDED AMERICA , POSSABLY TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN., -------BUT HEY NONE OF THIS IS NEW,IT HAS BEEN THE SAME AS FAR BACK AS I CAN REMEMBER,,,THE ONLY REAL CHANGE I SEE IS' IT IS MORE PUBLIC NOW,WITH NEWS CHANNELS, PAPERS AND ESPECIALLY COMPUTERS,MORE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION...
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

mtneerbp

Post by mtneerbp »

Another local factory anounced it was shutting down on local news tonight
Really my job was gone a long time ago how do you figure was working and working overtime to meet the demand of aircraft engines now all the companys are parking the jets yea now blame it on BUSH and the republicans REAL NICE TO SEE EVERYONE LOSING THEIR JOBS
Guess just go on welfare like all the other dead beats thats what this administration seems to want to take care of it sure isnt the WORKING MAN
BOB POST
MTNEER KENNELS
NORTH CENTRAL WV

BY HIS BLOOD I AM FORGIVEN

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Rufus I am an Independent with consevative ways of thinking. You seem proud and just want to except the loss jobs accross America. Every job that is lost puts a bigger Tax burden on business's and worker's that still do exist. Less people bringing home a paycheck = less income tax revenue (federal & state), sales tax, pesonall property tax, single business tax, and so on. Our government has signed a bill to spend $787 billion, let alone the other spending it plans to do, with less tax revenue coming in. No wonder states like California are finacially broke. Unemployent cannot support the government check book. Less in and more out is why bank foreclosers are at a all time high. $7-13 a week is not gonna CHANGE anything. $30 millon to save Pelosis mouse in California is absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first money out of that stimulus package is going to China & Canada, so I don't know how you couple of guys on here say atleast it is all staying in the U.S. because it's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you tell me how anyone with common sense can approve what Obama and congress are doing.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Thats just it HD 2500 you said common scence. Liberals have none. You think I'm just takeing shots at these guys I'm not I realy feel sorry for them I belive they have serious problems.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

zambron

Post by zambron »

60% for obama 39% for congress
If Elmer fudd was my friend buggs would be dead

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Rufus I am an Independent with consevative ways of thinking. You seem proud and just want to except the loss jobs accross America.
I AM ALSO AN INDEPENDENT WITH CONSERVATIVE WAYS,AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT JOB LOSS FOR A LONG,, LONG TIME ,WE HAVE LOST MORE JOBS UNDER THE LAST ADMIN.THAN ANY I CAN REMEMBER . AND I CAN SEE NO POSSABLE WAY, AS OF YET THEY WILL COME BACK'' I EXPECT WE WILL LOSE A LOT MORE JOBS THIS YEAR,,OUR AMERICAN AUTO WORKERS ARE THROUGH ALSO, THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO EXCEPT IT,, I HATE THE NEWS OF JOB LOSS AS A FORMER,, EMPLOYER I HATED TO LAY PEOPLE OFF, WHO HAD WORKED FOR ME SEVERAL YEARS, ,MOST PEOPLE KNOW BUSH AS A LIBERAL.ON SPENDING AND CONSERVATIVE ON TAX CUT'S,
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

zambron wrote:60% for obama 39% for congress
at least somebdy knew!

TC

Post by TC »

Well With the New Stimulus Package We wont have to Worry about Jobs For long We will all be Working For the man!!!
What better Way to keep Control Over people!!
Tell em What time to get up What time to Eat What JOB they will do And How much they will make Where to Spend THIER money ect.....

kind of like a old Si Fi movie Huh
Where the GOV has Complete Control Over the people..
lets See YOU WILL have One child it Will be a male and you will Work here and live here Take this bus to This job Ect....
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

come on TC, don't start talking like tommyg he sounds like he has so much hatred in his heart?

TC

Post by TC »

beaglechase wrote:come on TC, don't start talking like tommyg he sounds like he has so much hatred in his heart?
I have NEVER had any love For the Goverment...
Just the Country and her people...
I Dont HATE anybody or Anything Except What we are leaving For those Who Will Follow

Think about it
WTO
NWO
NAU
All just Conspiracy theory or Could there be Some FACT to it?
Look at how much the Goverment controls in Our lives now!!!
has it always been this way?
It Used to be our lives were controled by us and What we did...
the best Way to gain Control is to Do Away With Free thought and free thinking people......
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

I believe that the nwo will usher in the anti-christ, who will make things seem all hunky dory, and decieve many!!!

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Obamas approval rating matches George HW Bush's approval rating at the same time he was in office. Obama is at 62% at this point in his presidency and George HW Bush's approval rating was 61%. Obama has dropped 9% since taking office. George HW Bush's approval rating was rising. Looks like Obama isn't living up to the hype.

Democrat lead congress is a whopping 26%. This is just a slightly changed democrat lead congress that set the record low for approval back in October.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"