Whats up with this

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tommyg

Whats up with this

Post by tommyg »

Seems Obama is going around the Constitution again.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 4120030001
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Re: Whats up with this

Post by beaglechase »

senator Bird is a highly respected man, I am sure if you went back a few years, he called Gw Bush out on a few things also, even how he was treating veterans

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Thats right take a shot at Bush and avoid the real issue. Typical Beaglechase

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

sorry rabbithoundjb can't get all the injustice he did out of my mind, the worst president ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!here I go again :roll: :roll: :?:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Worst president ever....

You are flat wrong...NO ONE was worse than Jimmy Carter....even Nixon who had to resign in disgrace was better than Carter. Clinton, who I despise as a serial rapist and think should be in prison or the ground for not taking Bin Laden when he HAD THE CHANCE was better than Carter. Hillary would have been better than Carter. Obama has the potential to be better than Carter. Time will tell, but your incessant ranting about Bush being the worst president ever just rings hollow...you really need to stop watching MSNBC.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

bluegrass wrote:Worst president ever....

You are flat wrong...NO ONE was worse than Jimmy Carter....even Nixon who had to resign in disgrace was better than Carter. Clinton, who I despise as a serial rapist and think should be in prison or the ground for not taking Bin Laden when he HAD THE CHANCE was better than Carter. Hillary would have been better than Carter. Obama has the potential to be better than Carter. Time will tell, but your incessant ranting about Bush being the worst president ever just rings hollow...you really need to stop watching MSNBC.

Tony
Jimmy Carter was a good christian man and has done a lot of good even under GW's realm promoting good thru out the world so I guess you want to label him bad because he couldn't finangle finance, well you ought to praise him beause none of the bush's or Reagon had any grip on it either, as far as Clinton being a seriel rapest that is a new one on me, even Monica was willing for lip service, no rape there....Hillary was far better than ANY canidate running as far as I am concerned, the worst choice was defeated..under the republican banner....and you talk about incessant ranting about Bush, how about yours with Obama....and as far as Eric Holder, that is his little pet project that everyone ignored him before and they will do it again, bad choice for office....

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:
bluegrass wrote:Worst president ever....

Tony
Jimmy Carter was a good christian man and has done a lot of good even under GW's realm promoting good thru out the world so I guess you want to label him bad because he couldn't finangle finance, well you ought to praise him beause none of the bush's or Reagon had any grip on it either, as far as Clinton being a seriel rapest that is a new one on me, even Monica was willing for lip service, no rape there....Hillary was far better than ANY canidate running as far as I am concerned, the worst choice was defeated..under the republican banner....and you talk about incessant ranting about Bush, how about yours with Obama....and as far as Eric Holder, that is his little pet project that everyone ignored him before and they will do it again, bad choice for office....
:roll: :roll: :lol: :roll: :loser:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Jimmy Carter was a good christian man and has done a lot of good even under GW's realm promoting good thru out the world

You mean like sucking up to Hamas, tough dealing with IRAN, LMFAO.

You are deranged beaglechase....no concept of history whatsoever.

Once again I am going to limit my postings here, beaglechase is just too much of a kool aid drinker to make any sense to.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase you are real good at bashing the republicans, its too bad you have such a problem speaking about the issues. I guess you have learned well from your candidate how to divert the away from the facts. I really get a good laugh at your expense. Talk about twisted you are all ready to jump right in and fight guncontrol (so you say) and yet you enable the very people who support it, what a joke.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

well I have brought up questions to you Ihave gave you web pages to review. Ilisten to my news stations, you listen to your comedy news, or make believe, you bash democrats I bash republicans, you get mad, but laugh at my exspence. never heard a peep till a democrat comes on the scene, then can't shut you up, your always right I am always wrong, you live in your own little world I live in the real world....Ihave heard the ol cliche before, cloud the issues with nonsense, and draw attention from the real issues you guys are good but not that good' Lets talk about the withdrawel of troops now from Iraq where will we be in 4yrs from now...will Osama be captured or killed. will the terrowists be defeated, will the banks have payed back all borrowed money, auto industries how much will they pay back..issues are up on the table guys stick with them.....

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase the difference is simple I bash both parties if I think their wrong in your eyes the democrats can't do no wrong. I can discuss issues you can't ,all you have is bashing republicans with false accusations.

Lets talk about withdrawal of troops they wont be completely removed until the end of 2011, the agreement that bush arranged with Iraq. Not the complete withdrawal Obama promised in 16 months during the campaign.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:well I have brought up questions to you Ihave gave you web pages to review. Ilisten to my news stations, you listen to your comedy news, or make believe, you bash democrats I bash republicans, you get mad, but laugh at my exspence. never heard a peep till a democrat comes on the scene, then can't shut you up, your always right I am always wrong, you live in your own little world I live in the real world....Ihave heard the ol cliche before, cloud the issues with nonsense, and draw attention from the real issues you guys are good but not that good' Lets talk about the withdrawel of troops now from Iraq where will we be in 4yrs from now...will Osama be captured or killed. will the terrowists be defeated, will the banks have payed back all borrowed money, auto industries how much will they pay back..issues are up on the table guys stick with them.....
This is not bashing. This is what happens when a Liberal don't get their way. WHINEING!!!! "You won't listen to me I have given you liberal resources to look at and they tell the truth we Kool aid drinking liberals want to hear". beaglechase your hypocritcal comment on stoping the gun ban is comedy,what you going to do whine and get it stopped then back them on their spending spree. :lol: :roll:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tommyg you got it all wrong, I have friends that are republican, and can have a reasonable conversation , but some of you are beyond reason, it is plain and simple, you can't see past your nose...if this economic program suceeds, how are you gonna say, bush had it started?

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

And if doesn't succeed what are you gonna say, "Bush started it thats why Obama failed" It doesn't matter where it started, who started it, why it started, IT MATTERS HOW THEY ARE GONNA FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now the wasted spending is going to make things worse or make the explosion bigger when the bottom does go out. YOU CAN"T BUY YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CAN"T YOU SEE ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!! Any stimulus/spending package that has checks & balances on common sense projects, would be favorable to tax payers, but I am not real happy about the bogus spending on complete non sense!!!
-Tatto removeall---- Why should the government have to pay for that????
Mice in Califronia----Come on it's a rodent, that we try to get rid of and keep out of our buildings everyday!!!!!
Study the smell of Hog farms----- Manure has a smell, i'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!
Social security for non U.S. citizens---- They never paid into the system, how can they collect more than the guy that does pay in????

Pork spending :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: Not fair, not neccassary, not right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats not things that serve or protect us!!

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:tommyg you got it all wrong, I have friends that are republican, and can have a reasonable conversation , but some of you are beyond reason, it is plain and simple, you can't see past your nose...if this economic program suceeds, how are you gonna say, bush had it started?
Beaglechase saying Bush started it is false so I'd be lying if I say it. Barny Frank and Chris Dodd started it with the help of ACORN,now thats just fact. I will admit a truth that Bush let it happen. Bush is not the cause of the banking problems,Democrats let it happen,the Oversite commity Barny "I'm not to blame "Frank and Dodds left wing thinking is the cause. I voted for a Democrat Governor in WV in my opinion he has done way more good than bad. I do cross party lines but will never vote for a Liberal. The far left runs this nation and we will pay dearly for it.