Obama Gun Ban

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Re: Obama Gun Ban

Post by beaglechase »

2500 HD wrote:
beaglechase wrote:tommyg are you saying that between now and 2012, they will be taking our guns away? What if you are wrong? Will you apolize to Rufus and myself?
YOU GONNA APOLIGIZE TO ME FOR CALLING ME A SELF RIGHTOUS HIPOCRIT , because if Tommyg has to apoligize to you ,then if you don't have to, that makes you a HIPOCRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Tommy first !!!!!!!! then according on how you act, pretending that democrats can't be christian.....

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Putting words in my mouth again?????????????? When did I ever print anything about the democrats not being christian???????????????? Only know of one person that fits the bill of being the Anti-Christ!!!!!!!!!

HIPOCRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:
2500 HD wrote:
beaglechase wrote:tommyg are you saying that between now and 2012, they will be taking our guns away? What if you are wrong? Will you apolize to Rufus and myself?
YOU GONNA APOLIGIZE TO ME FOR CALLING ME A SELF RIGHTOUS HIPOCRIT , because if Tommyg has to apoligize to you ,then if you don't have to, that makes you a HIPOCRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Tommy first !!!!!!!! then according on how you act, pretending that democrats can't be christian.....
Did I say they were going to ban them by 2012-no. I said they are comeing after them thats the only way they can control us. :roll: The Liberals are all about control. I don't have to apoligize to anyone for the way I belive. I'll tell you this its comeing if Liberals stay in power.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

How about if HR 45 fails do I get an apology then?

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

beaglechase wrote:How about if HR 45 fails do I get an apology then?
I'll feel sorry for you no matter what beaglechase :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: