Obama Gun Ban

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Re: Obama Gun Ban

Post by beaglechase »

wow their coming out of the woodwork now, you would have known of so many who felt this way, they should have won the election, so evidently some republicans voted for Obama, because they was not happy the country was run, and you ask why we are pointing back all the time, is because thats where all this started from

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Another nice try at changing the subject away from the ugly truth. Obama and the democrats are intent on taking away the guns you and the other liberals said wasn't going to happen.

Re: Obama, Guns & Paranoia

Postby beaglechase on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 pm
Who are you to say what Obama is going to do? every democratic president til hereafter, you will try to say, they are going to take away gun ownership
Are we still just paranoid?
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tim H, I will tell you again I am no more for HR 45 than you are!

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

You said it wasn't going to be in Obamas agenda and implied that anyone who said it would was just throwing out rhetoric. Now you see it and you are against it. That's the same way most liberals are, too little too late. Drink the cool aid despite being told your drinking to much and then wake up and say you're against the hangover. :bash:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tim H you have a way of being sarcastic, you should be glad to see that democrats don't agree with HR 45...that is something to agree on, and you say its too late, but the law has not been sighned yet i don' know if it has been voted on as yet. but i honestly believe in our district no one would vote for it unless it would be mitch McConel?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase I fear you have yourself fooled, I dont believe that many democrats would vote against a gun contol bill. I hope I am wrong.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote:you should be glad to see that democrats don't agree with HR 45...that is something to agree on
Again my analogy should help you understand something.
Tim H wrote:Drink the cool aid despite being told your drinking to much and then wake up and say you're against the hangover. :bash:
We can agree that we don't like hangovers but the only surefire way to avoid them is to stop drinking. You are still drinking the cool aid and just complaining about the hangover. You have even gone as far as telling those of us that weren't drinking the cool aid, that there wouldn't be a hangover. :oops:

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tim H wrote:
beaglechase wrote:you should be glad to see that democrats don't agree with HR 45...that is something to agree on
Again my analogy should help you understand something.
Tim H wrote:Drink the cool aid despite being told your drinking to much and then wake up and say you're against the hangover. :bash:
We can agree that we don't like hangovers but the only surefire way to avoid them is to stop drinking. You are still drinking the cool aid and just complaining about the hangover. You have even gone as far as telling those of us that weren't drinking the cool aid, that there wouldn't be a hangover. :oops:
TIMH I believe your off the subject......

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Beaglechase I fear you have yourself fooled, I dont believe that many democrats would vote against a gun contol bill. I hope I am wrong.
do you have any democrat friends that you may run with, or talk with what is their views?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase most of them wont talk politics with me right now. I think they are waiting to see what happens but it is obvious to me they have lost some confidence. The thing is Beaglechase he made so many promises that he has not kept and will not be able to keep. Even though he is a really good speaker he is loosing his credibility. He has put lobbyist on his team, he has selected people with issues, he is basically following the Bush agreement in Iraq, he is expanding government, he is spending worse than a liberal Bush ever did and I could keep going. Making speeches and making discisions are two different things.

TC

Post by TC »

Making speeches and making discisions are two different things.
To many puppet masters jerkin on the Strings!!!!!!!
Sooner or later they are Bound to get tangled!!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote:TIMH I believe your off the subject......
I'm right on subject. Remember, I was on this subject before you liberals thought it was a subject. We said Obama was for gun control and the liberals claimed he was not and that we were trying to just throw out some rhetoric. Now it is here for all to see. He will be for gun control.

He also has worked for and gotten the largest spending bill passed and it will hurt the economy of this country. Maybe, BEFORE it gets any worse some of you liberals might look forward instead of back and help resist his agenda before you have to turn around when it's too late and say, I'm against this now.

wildhare2

Post by wildhare2 »

Tim
Lets not talk about wasting money. Under which president were the housing lenders given BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG money and didn't hold anyone accountable. How many trillions of dollars have gone into this war? I would hate to jump into being the leader when the economy is junk.

I know you are a DIEHARD republican and you try to make everyone believe in your views. I am neither republican or democrat, but things needed to change and they have. Only time will tell what happens. If some on here spent as much energy and time on their hounds as they do on this board, they would have awesome hounds!

I honestly hope all of you that like to argue keep it up because darn it's a good laugh. :argue: :moon:
Justin Rutledge

Home of FC, LPRCH LPBCH, HBCH, GRCH Creek Woods Blue

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

If some on here spent as much energy and time on their hounds as they do on this board, they would have awesome hounds!
You have always had this invitation from me. Anytime you want to bring your dogs up and put them down with mine you are welcome. It's a 15 minute drive. You've got my phone number and email. I'm running my dogs every day this week, come on up and see if my dogs are awesome or not. Maybe your dogs are awesome and we'll see some great running.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

This is one worth contacting your congressional reps about and telling them your feelings regarding this bill.

http://www.congress.org

Very important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.
This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.

We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

.It is registered

.You are fingerprinted

.You supply a current Driver's License

.You supply your Sociaal Security #

.You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

.Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

.There is a child provvision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we ha ve no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Please COPY AND PASTE this out to EVERYONE in the USA
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759