The chosen ones Approval rateing droping

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tommyg

The chosen ones Approval rateing droping

Post by tommyg »

The media may be smitten with President Barack Obama, but recent Gallup poll results show Americans giving the new president lower marks after one month in the White House than former President George W. Bush earned at the same point in his administration.

Heading into this week’s address to Congress, the Gallup figures showed 59 percent of Americans approved of Obama’s efforts so far, while 25 percent disapproved, and 16 percent had no opinion. According to PollingReport.com, President Bush had a 62 percent approval rating one month into his first term, with 21 percent disapproving, and 17 percent having no opinion.

“For the first time since Gallup began tracking Barack Obama’s presidential job approval rating on Jan. 21, fewer than 60 percent of Americans approve of the job he is doing as president,” the Gallup report reads. The drop below 60 percent approval was fueled largely by a drop in satisfaction among independents, Gallup pollsters added.

Late last week, polls showed 62 percent of independents approved of Obama, compared with 54 percent in the last three days, according to NewsBusters. Obama’s approval rating among Democrats has dipped slightly, while approval among Republicans has not changed significantly.

While it may be difficult to tell from the glowing media accounts of his fledgling administration, even Obama’s highest approval numbers were never all that special. Gary Langer, director of polling at ABC News reports that Obama’s early ratings are in line with the one-month of George H. W. Bush, John F. Kennedy, and even Jimmy Carter.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Re: The chosen ones Approval rateing droping

Post by beaglechase »

comeon tommyg give it a rest, all your doing is stirring the pot///

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

beaglechase wrote:comeon tommyg give it a rest, all your doing is stirring the pot///
I disagree,I'm forwarding information. Nobody said you have to read it or even open it,but I'm not going to stop it. Its time for Conservitives to be herd insted of sitting on our hands doing nothing.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

tommyg wrote:
beaglechase wrote:comeon tommyg give it a rest, all your doing is stirring the pot///
I disagree,I'm forwarding information. Nobody said you have to read it or even open it,but I'm not going to stop it. Its time for Conservitives to be herd insted of sitting on our hands doing nothing.
SORE LOOSER

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

His glorious speaking ability worked well to get elected, he has alot of experience in speaking. Unfortunately for him and all of America speeches don't make for good policy. His inexperience in running anything is starting to cost him in his approval rating while costing Americans untold damage. He is in way over his head and it's going to cost us all.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

TC

Post by TC »

I Think maybe Some of the STRINGS are Starting to get Tangled!!!!!
And its really To bad For ALL of US...
I Didnt approve of him before The Election but after he was Elected I decided to give him the benefit of the Doubt..
Sorry Folks but DOUBT is starting to Rise to the Top again!!!!
Has he Even TRIED to Keep any of his Campaign promises Or did those that are Controlling already Forget what they Had him Say...
Maybe a little infighting between the puppet Masters??????? :confused: :annoyed: :???:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

YOU GUY'S ARE NOT SEARIOUS YOUR JOKING'' RIGHT ----TRYING TO COMPARE THIS PRESIDENT,,THAT HAS BEEN IN OFFICE JUST OVER A MONTH AND HAS BEEN TRYING,TO HELP GET THE COUNTRY BACK GOING FORWARD,TALKING ABOUT NOTHING BUT REBUILDING AMERICA,JOBS EDUCATION HEALTH CARE ETC.THAT COMPARISISON HAS TO BE A JOKE ,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:YOU GUY'S ARE NOT SEARIOUS YOUR JOKING'' RIGHT ----TRYING TO COMPARE THIS PRESIDENT,,THAT HAS BEEN IN OFFICE JUST OVER A MONTH AND HAS BEEN TRYING,TO HELP GET THE COUNTRY BACK GOING FORWARD,TALKING ABOUT NOTHING BUT REBUILDING AMERICA,JOBS EDUCATION HEALTH CARE ETC.THAT COMPARISISON HAS TO BE A JOKE ,,,,
TYPICAL REPUBLICANS, THEY DON'T CARE FOR ANYTHING BUT THEMSELVES, THEY HATE ANY KIND OF SOCIAL PROGRAMS THAT HELP THOSE IN NEED . AND ARE VERY JUDGEMENTAL, 6 FULL YEARS OF TOTAL CONTROL, AND THEY NEVER CHANGED ANYTHING THAT THEY CAMPAIGN ABOUT, NOW LOOK WHO'S TALKING, THEY SPEAK WITH FORKED TONGUE GIVE THE PRESIDENT TIME , HE DOES HAVE ECONOMIC ADVISORS TO ADVISE HIMM!!!!!! AND THE MONEY HASN'T REACHED THE WORKING MAN YET, WHEN IT DOES THE WHEEL WILL START TURNING, AND AMERICA AGAIN WILL BE BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

AND THE MONEY HASN'T REACHED THE WORKING MAN YET,

Uh, hey liberal, they are spending the working man's money, are you serious???

Oh, yeah, I forgot, 13.00 bucks a week...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

You are such a joke beaglechase.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

BEAGLECHASE
I HEARD THEY WERE ONLY SPENDING THE REPUBLICANS--- MONEY---- THEY ARE GOING TO LET THE DEMOCRATS KEEP THEIR MONEY,,UT DON'T WORRY BLUE GRASS WILL PAY OUR PART,,, :lol:
RUFUS

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Rufus, you might be closer to the truth than you realize...and thats funny.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

I hope you are right Rufus , let em pay the 500 billion for the Iraq war........ but they can't redo the lives lost . and the limbs, our son n law is abasket case ptsd brain injury and can't hardly function in civilian life.....how could they ever pay for that? The inocent is paying.....

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase I am sorry to hear that about your son-n-law. Pine mt the ratings are dropping becuase of exactly what you said, he's talking about, the problem is the time for campaining is over and he is doing what he said he was going to stop. This stimulas is mostly as usual full of pork. He is the candidate that said in the third debate that he had more cuts identified than he had spending and that was after the economy collapsed, so he cant use that as an excuse. Where are all of the cuts, the answer is simple he didn't have any identified to begin with.Its like being invited to a stew and getting there you dip the spoon in and theres no meat in it. Would you have went if you would have known it was broth and not stew. The people are starting to look for the meat.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:YOU GUY'S ARE NOT SEARIOUS YOUR JOKING'' RIGHT ----TRYING TO COMPARE THIS PRESIDENT,,THAT HAS BEEN IN OFFICE JUST OVER A MONTH AND HAS BEEN TRYING,TO HELP GET THE COUNTRY BACK GOING FORWARD,TALKING ABOUT NOTHING BUT REBUILDING AMERICA,JOBS EDUCATION HEALTH CARE ETC.THAT COMPARISISON HAS TO BE A JOKE ,,,,
The comparisons are from the same point in time for all presidents, 1 month in office.
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:TALKING ABOUT NOTHING BUT REBUILDING AMERICA,JOBS EDUCATION HEALTH CARE ETC
That was pretty much my point. He's talking about things that get liberals all pumped up, but he not accomplishing anything beyond causing the market to drop. I know you liberals believe education and health care should be paid for and controlled by the government but putting more money in either of those will not create a single job. Everytime more money goes into education our children's quality of education drops. Beating your head against the wall will never stop the bleeding no matter how many times it's done or how hard you hit it. Money is not going to fix the education system.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"