GW BUSH

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

GW BUSH

Post by beaglechase »

should GW have gone to Iraq or Afganistan to fight terror, 500 billion to get rid of sadam!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Rabbithoundjb

Re: GW BUSH

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

ABSOLUTELY, Sadaam was a tyrant for 20 years that had pushed back continually against the weapons inspectors not to mention using WMD on his own people. Intell reported he had WMD and was trying to expand into nuke power, true or false everyone new he had used WMD in the past.

Now I am going to give my opinion on Sadaam, Bin Laden, Iraq, Afganistan and 911. Had Bill Clinton who had intelligence tying Bin Laden to the cole attack taken him into US custody when he had the chances, there would be NO wars. We are in Afganistan when all intelligence suggests Bin Laden is in Pakistan.

The troops aren't coming home when they do leave Iraq, there going to Afganistan nad that war is going to get ugly, just ask the russians.

Another thing about Sadaam, if he hadn't of been a chiwawa trying to bully a pen full pit bulls he'd still be here today.

All of this is just my opinion.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:ABSOLUTELY, Sadaam was a tyrant for 20 years that had pushed back continually against the weapons inspectors not to mention using WMD on his own people. Intell reported he had WMD and was trying to expand into nuke power, true or false everyone new he had used WMD in the past.

Now I am going to give my opinion on Sadaam, Bin Laden, Iraq, Afganistan and 911. Had Bill Clinton who had intelligence tying Bin Laden to the cole attack taken him into US custody when he had the chances, there would be NO wars. We are in Afganistan when all intelligence suggests Bin Laden is in Pakistan.

The troops aren't coming home when they do leave Iraq, there going to Afganistan nad that war is going to get ugly, just ask the russians.

Another thing about Sadaam, if he hadn't of been a chiwawa trying to bully a pen full pit bulls he'd still be here today.

All of this is just my opinion.
yes saddam was a tyrant, and I am not sorry he is gone, but 500billion is a large price to pay to get one man out of the picture. and yes if Clinton had a chance to get rid of BinLaden and didn't yes thats a mark against him...but a republican thinking we should be there 100years did not McCain say that....can you imagine how many lives and injuries that is added to that cost, and the price it will cost over years of taking care of them? also the president stated that no soldier should serve over the term limit , no extended tours! What war isn't ugly? Sure Saddam shouldn't have tryed America's patient. And the inspectors wanted to try and get back into Iraq, and settle this peacefully. but GW had a agenda. and here we are...but now the new president has focused on Afganistan, where the culpit is, what are his chances of getting him..he was so elusive to GW.. I bet he is laughing at America as we speak!!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase 500 billion to asure the safety of america is a small price, the lives lost was a much larger price and I dont like war but it is neccasary sometime. That was a metophoric statement by McCain just to say we would accomplish our goals before we left.

Do you realize that Bush and Obama has just spent 1.5 trillion and in my opinion was wasted and now Obama is asking for 3.55 trillion in his budget and you are worried over the 500 billion Iraq has tallied, man beaglechase you have lost sight of the big picture. I believe the democrats are more focused on Iraq then Bush was.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Typical liberal, things are going bad for the democrats and fast. What do they do, "Yea but look what Bush did". Question for ya, why aren't you keeping track of the money being spent on the war since Obama took office? I know why, it wouldn't serve your double standard purpose. :loser:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Right on the money Tim.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Nice to see we can still focus on what went wrong. While we are at it, let's try this. President Obama just reversed Bush's decision on abortion. Can you believe Bill Clinton lied about sex? Should he have been impeeched?

Let's stay with today's news, like gun bills, government spending, helathcare, Afganistan, the fact we will still have American soldiers in Iraq after the "removal of all combat troops", and the #@^% up mess we are in.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Beaglechase 500 billion to asure the safety of america is a small price, the lives lost was a much larger price and I dont like war but it is neccasary sometime. That was a metophoric statement by McCain just to say we would accomplish our goals before we left.

Do you realize that Bush and Obama has just spent 1.5 trillion and in my opinion was wasted and now Obama is asking for 3.55 trillion in his budget and you are worried over the 500 billion Iraq has tallied, man beaglechase you have lost sight of the big picture. I believe the democrats are more focused on Iraq then Bush was.
What Threat? Just because Al Qadia never attacked America again was that they showed him that they could attack America whenever they please, and notice the financial istitutions is what the republicans prided themselves with is why they attacked it and the pentagon, and the other one was defiantely headed toward the white house. this was to unite the arab world towards the Holy War, more or less a religious war against the Christians. Don't you think he prided himself when he accomplished this on GW's watch, he was one who started the edeaology of the axis of evil....what will you say if Obama doesn't have an attack> LUCK....And the big difference between Bush and Obama is Obama is headed towards the countries that is hiding Osama, not looking at Iraq, just finalizing it and getting out.....and also tell the soldiers families, that lost their loved ones if it was worth it? Or the soldiers that don't have any of their lives as before? Or do you even care?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Beaglechase there you go again unlike you apparently I watch a lot more political tv and do a lot more research and reading than you do. I think it was BBC but I am not sure were I heard it reported that the Bush's administration had intercepted information and stopped 7 other terrorist attacks since 911. Now is that true I dont know but neither do you but if you think this nation is without threat you are fooling yourself.

If you go back and read my post you will find that I stated the much heavier cost was lost lives, can you read.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Beaglechase there you go again unlike you apparently I watch a lot more political tv and do a lot more research and reading than you do. I think it was BBC but I am not sure were I heard it reported that the Bush's administration had intercepted information and stopped 7 other terrorist attacks since 911. Now is that true I dont know but neither do you but if you think this nation is without threat you are fooling yourself.

If you go back and read my post you will find that I stated the much heavier cost was lost lives, can you read.
I read it just didn't think you meant it, like the loved ones who lost theirs1 no conviction I guess? Never heard anything on the news about 7 other attempts on America!!!!!I guess you are very selective what you read like stay in there the way you believe, and maybe you have a lot of time, to do research, and the way the most feel on here I don't read the things I should! I should read their Propaganda? but one thing you haft to say, if I agree with you I will, and if I'm proven wrong, I will admit it...Man enough to do that!

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

You guys need not waste your breath on beaglechase. He is a Bush hater and sees nothing but Liberal truth. One day he will see what the Democratic Party has done to America. Then it will be most likely to late to fix it. Beaglechase I realy can't belive you aren't protesting Rabbit hunting insted of doing it,thats not the Liberal way. You are going against your party and Hero Obama because they want it stopped and they want your guns they just havn't figured out how to get them without a fight yet,and belive me they have proven over the years its the party of running from a fight insted of getting it over with. Beaglechase you think giving Hammas 900 million dollars is the right thing to do? They will not buy food and rebuild with it they will use it to destroy Israel. I realy can't belive that you are so gullale to belive the Liberals,of corse you may need to be told how to live your life but I don't. Sorry thing is this is all about money to you not right and wrong.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I am not telling anyone on here what to read or watch but I will tell you what I do. I watch CNN, MSMBC, FOX NEWS, BBC, THE CONGRESSIONAL SESSION CHANNELS, ABC, NBC, CBS AND THERE IS A LOT OF GOOD INFORMATION PUT ON THIS BOARD. I take talking points from all of those sites and reseach them as best I can. I also go and just stick phrases in the search engine and see what pops up. These computers can be very educational tools if your willing to waste a lot of time just to find what your looking for.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

How much is Obama spending on his war in Afghanistan? Also could we find out how much he has planned to spend on his war in Iraq? I'm pretty sure I didn't see that in his budget.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Similarly...odd birds of a feather maybe?

With two full years of experience waging war in Iraq, President George W. Bush should have some idea of how much it will cost to continue the fight next year.
But when he submitted his 2006 budget to Congress in February, it didn't contain one penny for combat in Iraq or Afghanistan. Sunny optimist that he is, Bush wasn't operating on the assumption that the mission would actually be accomplished by then.

Instead, Bush insisted it would be impossible to know how much would be needed, so instead of including anything in the regular budget, he plans to continue the tradition of coming to Congress for emergency supplemental appropriations when war funds get low.

Coincidentally, that approach has the side effect of making the federal budget deficit appear smaller than it actually is. Far smaller, considering that spending in Iraq has averaged more than $5 billion a month.

Shortly after he submitted his 2006 budget, Bush went to Congress to ask for $82 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (most of which was for Iraq).

Congress is showing increasing signs of impatience with such irresponsible bookkeeping. After Bush submitted his 2006 budget, U.S. Sen. Robert C. Byrd, D-W.V., persuaded his colleagues to pass a resolution calling for the war funding to be included in the regular budget.

"The president will not tell the American people what the war in Iraq will cost," Byrd said. "By understating the deficits, the American people are being led down a primrose path. That is dishonesty."

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

TAKE OVER THE REINS PATCH YOUR DOING A GOOD JOB...BUT YOU WILL FIND , THIS POST IS NOT ABOUT PATRIOTISM ITS ABOUT REPUBLICANS, AND WHAT THEY THINK, AND IF YOU DON'T PLAY BALL THEIR WAY, THEY WILL CALL YOU DEGRADING NAMES, TWIST EVERTHING, TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, AND THEN THREATEN TO REMOVE YOU FORM THE BOARD BECAUSE YOU WON'T BELIEVE THEIR BS. WHO NEEDS THEM ANYWAY!!!!! THEY ARE :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :argue: