Accountability

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Tim H

Re: Accountability

Post by Tim H »

beaglechase wrote:yes bush had ahold of the reins when it all started, the reason obama inherited this mess
I knew you could find some way in your mind to blame Bush for Obama's approval rating dropping. :roll:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Tim H wrote:
beaglechase wrote:yes bush had ahold of the reins when it all started, the reason obama inherited this mess
I knew you could find some way in your mind to blame Bush for Obama's approval rating dropping. :roll:
No timh Bush can share that with you and the republican conservatives, like puke Limbaugh and his cronies, honestly do you know anything your party has accomplished for the common man?

TC

Post by TC »

Actually you are wrong he wanted this mess! He knew exactly what he was getting into. I believe that the blame game needs to stop and focus on the problem for one he is the ding dong that wanted the job he knew exactly what it entailed and exactly where the country was at so I don't feel sorry for him one iota and to top it off he needs to dry out his crying towel and get to work and carry threw with what he promised the American Citizens then he can say I did it I conquered
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

TC wrote:
Actually you are wrong he wanted this mess! He knew exactly what he was getting into. I believe that the blame game needs to stop and focus on the problem for one he is the ding dong that wanted the job he knew exactly what it entailed and exactly where the country was at so I don't feel sorry for him one iota and to top it off he needs to dry out his crying towel and get to work and carry threw with what he promised the American Citizens then he can say I did it I conquered
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF HE SUCEEDS?

TC

Post by TC »

beaglechase wrote:
TC wrote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF HE SUCEEDS?
I will retire and run dogs for a living!

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

isn't that something TC, I already have?

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

beaglechase wrote:isn't that something TC, I already have?

You may have, but NOT BECAUSE OF OBAMA.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

TC

Post by TC »

I will retire and run dogs for a living!
UMMMM I think it is Called SARCASM heres the link so you aint gotta look it up!!!!! ;) ;)
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

u see tc you took me wrong, I really was trying to be nice, and welcome him into retirement, maybe we could all run dogs together.....