BETTER STOCK UP ON AMMO

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tommyg

BETTER STOCK UP ON AMMO

Post by tommyg »

You might want to send this to all your hunting buddies family & friends. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 It has already started.... Ammunition Accountability Legislation Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo! The bill 20 that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded. Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo..) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more! If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun! This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama , Arizona , California , Connecticut , Hawaii , Illinois , Indiana , Kentucky , Maryland , Mississippi , Missouri , New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , South Carolina , Tennessee , and Washington .. Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!! To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

Better make some calls to your Congressmen and Senators. Obama is comeing.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Rabbithoundjb

Re: BETTER STOCK UP ON AMMO

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I have been already, as I said on here before I didn't and still dont believe Obama and his cronies will take your guns but I have believed the whole time they would go after your ammunition so this does not surprize me. What surprizes me is how people believe they should sit back and support this guy until it is too late.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

WHAT ARE YOU TWO GOING TO DO WITH AMMO I DIDN'T KNOW LIBERALS COULD SHOOT,,, :lol:
I BOUGHT INTO THAT BS BEFORE WHEN PRESIDENT CLINTON GOT IN, AND BOUGHT ENOUGH AMMO TO LAST ME AND MY SON'S A LIFE TIME,AND EVERY ONE I KNOW RELOADS, WE CAN MAKE EVERY THING EXCEPT THE POWDER AND PRIMERS.COULD YOU LOAN ME SOME IF I RUN LOW,,,THANKS IN ADVANCE. :lol:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:WHAT ARE YOU TWO GOING TO DO WITH AMMO I DIDN'T KNOW LIBERALS COULD SHOOT,,, :lol:
I BOUGHT INTO THAT BS BEFORE WHEN PRESIDENT CLINTON GOT IN, AND BOUGHT ENOUGH AMMO TO LAST ME AND MY SON'S A LIFE TIME,AND EVERY ONE I KNOW RELOADS, WE CAN MAKE EVERY THING EXCEPT THE POWDER AND PRIMERS.COULD YOU LOAN ME SOME IF I RUN LOW,,,THANKS IN ADVANCE. :lol:

Rufus you sound like a smitten kid. You are a joke and you still don't know what a Liberal is. :roll:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pine mt. I m convinced there are a lot of things you dont know, how the economy works, who makes the laws, what a conservative is, what a moderate is, what a liberal is and the list just keeps going.