History Lesson

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

old blood beagles

History Lesson

Post by old blood beagles »

We need a new topic for you all to post too. I would like for anyone to post about what good has come from the 8 years of Bush, the 8 years of Clinton, skip Bush SR., and also the 8 years of Regan.
Then I would like for you to post about what bad has also came from each.
After you are finished compair the first 6 months of their terms to the first months of Obama and see what you find out :?:
Bowling's Old Blood Beagles
BOBB's Line of Hounds
Selective breeding of Old Branko "NINJA"/Ranger Dan = BOBB's Line

S.R.Patch

Re: History Lesson

Post by S.R.Patch »

To be fair, I've never seen anything like what O-bam-bam is being faced with.
Does the president make the times or do the times make the president?
I know I am the sum of my time and experience on earth. The reality is we are in a fight for all our well being in the here and now, what does failure equate to?
Does Korea and Russia smell blood?

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

S.R.Patch wrote:To be fair, I've never seen anything like what O-bam-bam is being faced with.
Does the president make the times or do the times make the president?
I know I am the sum of my time and experience on earth. The reality is we are in a fight for all our well being in the here and now, what does failure equate to?
Does Korea and Russia smell blood?
China-Korea-Russia-Iran they all smell blood. The reason is the Administration we have now would retreat before they fight. America is weaker,they knew not to mess with Regan-Bush1 or Bush2. To compare Clinton and Obama to them is a joke,Clinton got thousands killed and retreated. :nod:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

what has happened to America, didn't happen over night or the last two months, if you read ezek. chpt, 37-38-39, you can about know what is happening soon, the only thing that bothers me is any going soft on Israel, we need to uphold her at all cost....God has all control to believe otherwise shows your own ignorance,,,,none of the presidents to late that doesn't have skelitons, in their closet,,,some haven't even been born out as of yet...and theres the european union, which will be known as a snake in the grass before she is over...we need not point fingers, theres enough blame to go around,,,,

old blood beagles

Guys, we will be able to start :bash: after we put the good down. If you don't know any good that has come from them then you need to do more homework. Every president has his ups and downs and we should be able to recall some of them. Also lets keep the parties out of it (for now) and just talk about the men.
BOBB's Line of Hounds

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well if you read my previous posts, I have already did what your requesting on all 3. I think old blood these guys are going to wait for you to start, since it is your post and we have seen this before and then the poster didn't practice what they preached. Besides that the truth is a little more than a side note in the current society with the majority of people. SAD BUT TRUE.

old blood beagles

I will have to agree with you on "the truth is little more than a side note". I will start with Regan:
The good- the cold war ended and the walls taken down between East and West Berlin.
BOBB's Line of Hounds

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

O.K. Clinton took a triilion in federal deficit to 550 billion in federal surplus.

old blood beagles

Bush JR. created the Department of Homeland Security which was the largest reorginization of federal agencies in the history of the United States.
BOBB's Line of Hounds

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Reagans election freed the U.S.hostages in Iran.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Bill Clinton had sex in the White House with Monica. Jimmy Carter caused massive inflation doing what Obama is doing. Obama is funding Abortion over seas. Bill Clinton commited purgery. Bill Clinton sold the US out to China.Bill Clinton could have ridded us of Osama Bin Ladin. The list goes on and on.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

old blood beagles

Tommyg, we will get to the bad after we spotlight the good. Since you like talking about Clinton, can you tell us anything good that came of his term?
BOBB's Line of Hounds

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

W. revived the economy after 9/11 by cutting taxes across the board and putting money back in the hands of the people.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

What did clinton do, he got a lot of teenagers off the hook explaining that a bj is not sex, he also introducted a new way to prepare a cigar before smoking. Other than that not much!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Bush got rid of 500 FBI, Worked with the trilogy to destroy regulation, the trilogy has orchestrated a fraud 1000 times greater than the S&L scandal. The sleeping giant is awakened, the political/financial/celb.media coo will be exposed, if not, Japans lost decade will seem like spring break to what we endure from here on out. If Obama leaves the banking heads in place, he too, will be a part of the cover-up. There is no party immune, the lack of integrity sits on both sides of the isle. They lash the auto industry but leave the banks to there own? they pour out taxpayer money but don't plug the holes? The rot is still in the wood, the market will fall on the financials, taxpayers can not prop up what the banks have created, 600,000 jobs lost last month, this is such mass destruction of life and wealth, what were they thinking, behold the giant!