History Lesson

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

MObeagler79

Re: History Lesson

Post by MObeagler79 »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:YOU GUY'S ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF RACIST'S, NARROW MINDED,BUTT HEADS THAT DON'T CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT YOUR SELF
Where the H E double hockey sticks, did that come from? I must of missed where anyone said anything along those lines!!!! typical liberal, if someone doesn't agree with Barrack Hussein Obama, it can only be that they are racist, TALK ABOUT A NARROW MINDED, BUTT HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

TC

Post by TC »

As Far as the POLLS go..
has ANYBODY ON HERE BEEN POLLED??????
HAS ANYBODY that you know personally ever been asked what they thought????
The POLLS dont mean SQUAT..
you Can get Whatever results you Want from a POLL it just depends on WHO you ask and WHERE!!!!!
I guess the Poll was taken in DC on the street or in Chicago!!!!
maybe New Orleans??????
When and WHERE were these Polls taken..
Who was asked??
What are the Demographics of these SO CALLED popularity polls???????????
yeah probably better than 60% of the Congregation at Rev Writes Church......
Try taking that Same poll asking the SAME questions a 1/2 block away from the Chrysler plant!!!!!!!
What I am Saying is ALL numbers can be manipulated to reach Whatever goal you Want....
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

TC

Post by TC »

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

TC

Post by TC »

Hold onto your Hats boys Dictator Ship is on its way:

http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills/show/111_HJ_5.html

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction... boy, the ole gonger she is a swinging... :roll:
The tide she is receding, soon comes the tsunami...moving to higher ground, hatches locked down tight... :eyes:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Thats exactly my point with my post TC, those countries thought they were getting leaders for the people and look how that turned out.

Pine mt you dont like what any of us say for simple reasons: 1) it doesn't fit your hate Bush/Cheney platform. 2) its the truth and you cant rebutt it, except of couse with factless rhetoric. 3) It doesn't support your bash the republicans campaign.

Its sad that when you run out of rhetoric you have to resort to playing the race card. Bush wouldn't give credence to these morons being relavent but your guy is changing that.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

We are now reaping what has been sown. Does everything go over your head. Whether the actions taken today are right or wrong, what we face today is from the design of past years...How can Party make one so blinded that they totally loose the objectivity of what reality is and how we got here?... :roll: ... Your babbling is fear mongering. but to my mind, it only backfires and shows the lack of duty exhibited by those of the past in power.
Everyone is under the scope now, choice, duty and end results will either keep you in place or get you booted out, no more coasting, results are all that matter. We were asleep at the wheel, the wave hit is broad side throwing the captain overboard and forced us upon the rocks. She's taking on water fast, we can shoot the new captain now and drink ourselves silly or organize some kind of bailing brigade while work is done to patch the holes.
Don't just stand there man, grab a pale... :hammer:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I am not babbling or fear mongering, nor am I talking in riddles. I am not married to either party and I am well aware of the mistakes Bush made, Clinton made, old Bush made and Reagan IMO. I am also aware of what this president is trying to do. WHY DONT YOU tell us without riddle how we got here and how it is going to be fixed sense it is apparently over my head.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

No one is shooting the captain. Just expecting him to stop poking holes in the boat to try to get the water out while the rest of his supporters chant "He's saving us from what the other captain did." That's just common sense. Bailing water when the captain is poking holes in the boat will only wear you out and you won't survive the inevitable swim. :lol:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

History Lesson
by Tim H on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am

No one is shooting the captain. Just expecting him to stop poking holes in the boat to try to get the water out while the rest of his supporters chant "He's saving us from what the other captain did." That's just common sense. Bailing water when the captain is poking holes in the boat will only wear you out and you won't survive the inevitable swim.

TIM
THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME FOR A CHANGE.WE JUST NEED A FEW MORE PEOPLE, TO HELP BAIL .AND WE HAVE TO MANY CAPTAINS POKING HOLES..

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Mt Beagles

MOBEAGLER79
HERE IS WHERE IT IS COMMIMG FROM---------TOMMYG WROTE
Rufus you have no respect for the office of the President. To call Obama a President is a slap in the face of America. You must be a 60's Liberal,peace love and flowers right.AND YOU KNOW I'AM NOT A LIBERAL YOU JUST SAY THAT TO TRY AND PROVOKE A RESPONCE.---YOU ALREADY KNOW BUSH IS AN IDIOT SO WHY ASK ME,
TO SAY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ,COMES UNDER YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT,AND BY ALMEANS USE IT , ,BUT GEORGE BUSH WASN'T EVEN A MAN, MUCH LESS A PRESIDENT,AND YOU ARE RIGHT HISTORY, WILL PORTRAY HIM ,AS A WANT TO BE DICTATOR,THAT WANTED TO GET RICH, OFF THE BACKS OF THE WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA,AND DID JUST THAT,
T.C .
YOU ARE RIGHT POLLS ARE ALMOST USELESS.BUT EVERYONE USES THEM ON BOTH SIDES,SO FAR THEY SHOW PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS A BETTER THAN 60 % APPROVAL RATING,AND 48 % BELIEVE THAT THE COUNTRY IS HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,COMPAIRED TO 15 % BACK IN NOVEMBER.AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD PEOPLE STARTING TO GET BACK SOME CONFIDENCE IN THE ECONOMIC FUTURE OF AMERICA .THESE ARE ALL POSITIVE SIGNS.-------OBAMA IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN A POSITIVE WAY' OF COURSE THIS BOARD WILLL NEVER SHOW IT,------EVERYONE KNOWS WHY WE GOT HERE ,IT IS HISTORY ,AND CANNOT BE CHANGED BY WISHFULL THINKING ON THE PART OF TOMMYG--2500HD --OR--RABBITHOUND ,THE TRUTH OR LIES MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO THEM.I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER BREAK I CAN'T DEAL WITH THESE ANTI AMERICAN, COMMUNISTS FOR TWO LONG AT A TIME...

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

MObeagler79

Post by MObeagler79 »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:MOBEAGLER79
Rufus you have no respect for the office of the President. To call Obama a President is a slap in the face of America. You must be a 60's Liberal,peace love and flowers right.AND YOU KNOW I'AM NOT A LIBERAL
Yeah I guess your right, that was a racist comment :roll: , and no it is not to try and provoke a response, because it is true, YOU ARE A LIBERAL!!!!!! I'll tell you one more time, you cannot call yourself a conservative and agree with abortion, agree with all this spending, and be against capitalism, you need to take a break from your fake reality.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:MOBEAGLER79
Rufus you have no respect for the office of the President. To call Obama a President is a slap in the face of America. You must be a 60's Liberal,peace love and flowers right.AND YOU KNOW I'AM NOT A LIBERAL YOU JUST SAY THAT TO TRY AND PROVOKE A RESPONCE.---YOU ALREADY KNOW BUSH IS AN IDIOT SO WHY ASK ME,
TO SAY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ,COMES UNDER YOUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT,AND BY ALMEANS USE IT , ,BUT GEORGE BUSH WASN'T EVEN A MAN, MUCH LESS A PRESIDENT,AND YOU ARE RIGHT HISTORY, WILL PORTRAY HIM ,AS A WANT TO BE DICTATOR,THAT WANTED TO GET RICH, OFF THE BACKS OF THE WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA,AND DID JUST THAT,
T.C .
YOU ARE RIGHT POLLS ARE ALMOST USELESS.BUT EVERYONE USES THEM ON BOTH SIDES,SO FAR THEY SHOW PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS A BETTER THAN 60 % APPROVAL RATING,AND 48 % BELIEVE THAT THE COUNTRY IS HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,COMPAIRED TO 15 % BACK IN NOVEMBER.AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD PEOPLE STARTING TO GET BACK SOME CONFIDENCE IN THE ECONOMIC FUTURE OF AMERICA .THESE ARE ALL POSITIVE SIGNS.-------OBAMA IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN A POSITIVE WAY' OF COURSE THIS BOARD WILLL NEVER SHOW IT,------EVERYONE KNOWS WHY WE GOT HERE ,IT IS HISTORY ,AND CANNOT BE CHANGED BY WISHFULL THINKING ON THE PART OF TOMMYG--2500HD --OR--RABBITHOUND ,THE TRUTH OR LIES MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO THEM.I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER BREAK I CAN'T DEAL WITH THESE ANTI AMERICAN, COMMUNISTS FOR TWO LONG AT A TIME...
Obama makeing a positive way!!! That statement is false as they come. Liberal hype. Pine Mtn you need to learn what a Liberal is then you will call yourself one. The polls showing Obama at a 60% approval rateing are skewed and hes behind where Bush was at the same amount of time in office. He has lost ground with independents and republicans. Liberals approve of him because he supports their agenda---like you. The Economic future of America is bleak with him in office and the Liberals in power. Take your break and when you chime back in you will still be wrong. :!:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pine Mt Beagles

The Economic future of America is bleak with him in office and the Liberals in power. Take your break and when you chime back in you will still be wrong.
TOMMYG-----NO ONE IS RIGHT ALL THE TIME.
I HEARD TO TODAY THAT 20 % OF AMERICANS STILL CONSIDER THEM SELVES REPUBLICANS.I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DOING TO RUN PEOPLE OFF .EXCEPT THAT THEY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH MOST AMERICANS,
AND I THINK THAT THIS IS BAD FOR THE COUNTRY AMERICA NEEDS A TWO OR THREE PARTY SYSTEM.IT CAN'T WORK WITH JUST ONE PARTY IN POWER.NO MATTER WHICH ONE......

TC

Post by TC »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:The Economic future of America is bleak with him in office and the Liberals in power. Take your break and when you chime back in you will still be wrong.
TOMMYG-----NO ONE IS RIGHT ALL THE TIME.
I HEARD TO TODAY THAT 20 % OF AMERICANS STILL CONSIDER THEM SELVES REPUBLICANS.I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DOING TO RUN PEOPLE OFF .EXCEPT THAT THEY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH MOST AMERICANS,
AND I THINK THAT THIS IS BAD FOR THE COUNTRY AMERICA NEEDS A TWO OR THREE PARTY SYSTEM.IT CAN'T WORK WITH JUST ONE PARTY IN POWER.NO MATTER WHICH ONE......
Pine Mt Beagles,
The entire government is out of touch with the people. They have their head so high in the clouds that when the earth shatters they won't know where they are going to land. I don't understand we vote them into their jobs, they don't do their jobs and we keep putting them in that high paying position. Why aren't we voting them out? What is the public thinking. That they can't find someone better, if enough of them lost their jobs next election, then maybe the next guy that gets voted in would think twice about not doing what the public puts them in office for, and it is not a self serving job. The job is serving the public and the interest of the public not any ones wallet.

Last Night I was watching the gal that got put into the position as home land security and she was saying the reason they aren't going to close the boarders to Mexico in fear of swine flu pandemic was because of commerce and the complanies that hold interest down there that transport goods out of Mexico. Now isn't that self serving. Sounds to me like some one is in her purse.