Are you a terrorist now according to the goverment?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluegrass

Re: Are you a terrorist now according to the goverment?

Post by bluegrass »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:SO MUCH FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT,,EVEN A THREAT IS COVERED UNDER FREE SPEECH AND IS NOT A CRIME..HOWEVER I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD IS PRIVATELLY OWNED ,AND IN NEED OF A MODERATOR,,IT DOES GET LIVELY SOME TIMES :lol:

Thats not exactly accurate Rufus...try and make a THREAT to someone around a police officer, or a to a government official. Threats of bodily harm are NOT covered under free speech....at least not yet.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

THANKS EDD
I UNDERSTAND NO PROBLEM HERE IF YOU PLAY YOU HAVE TO PLAY BY THE RULES ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BLUE GRASS ..
I KNOW YOU CAN OR CANNOT BE ARRESTED.FOR DIRECTELY THREATENING A POLICE OFFICER OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL .DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH PAPER WORK THE INDIVIDUAL WANT'S TO AT THE TIME.. I KNOW THAT A THREAT IS JUST WORDS,,, UNLESS A WEAPON OF SOME KIND IS INVOLVED,BUT YOU MADE THE POINT I WAS LOOKING FOR ANYWAY ,,,,,
IF ANYONE THINKS WE HAVE RIGHT'S ,YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG ,WE HAVE PRIVILAGES THAT ARE CONTROLED BY THE PEOPLE IN POWER.LAW INFORCEMENT.STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS,ELECTED OFFICIALS.ETC..
FREE SPEACH -SURE AS LONG AS YOU SAY WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR,THE WRONG WORDS IN THE RIGHT PLACE. CAN COST YOU YOUR JOB OR BUSINESS.
RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS----TRY BEARING ONE IN THE WRONG PLACE.EVEN WITH A CONCEALED PERMIT.
AND THE LIST GOES ON.....

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:SO MUCH FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT,,EVEN A THREAT IS COVERED UNDER FREE SPEECH AND IS NOT A CRIME..HOWEVER I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD IS PRIVATELLY OWNED ,AND IN NEED OF A MODERATOR,,IT DOES GET LIVELY SOME TIMES :lol:
Rufus, listen to me very carefully.

There is no such thing as free speech. That's a myth; nothing is free.

This is not a public forum; not everyone has access to it. It's a private message board with a membership requirement. Just as you wouldn't allow someone to stand in your living room and throw insults to your wife, this is my living room...per se. Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here.

Most importantly, know your stinkin' laws. Verbal and written threats are considered ASSAULT under the law, which is a crime. Go look it up for yourself. School's never out.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

KANT B IF DA UNION NEWZLETTR SAYZ IT AINT :???:
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Pine Mt Beagles

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
SO MUCH FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT,,EVEN A THREAT IS COVERED UNDER FREE SPEECH AND IS NOT A CRIME..HOWEVER I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD IS PRIVATELLY OWNED ,AND IN NEED OF A MODERATOR,,IT DOES GET LIVELY SOME TIMES

KANT B IF DA UNION NEWZLETTR SAYZ IT AINT------------- --SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ELITE TEA DRINKER,,, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON I SAY ,UNION AND PROUD OF IT.
:lol:

BEV
I KNOW THIS IS A PRIVATE OWNED BOARD AS STATED ABOVE,,AND FREE SPEECH DOES NOT APPLY,,AND I AM VERY FAMILAR WITH THE LAW ON A FEDERAL AND STATE LEVEL.A WRITTEN OR VERBAL THREAT IS IN A VERY STRICT SENCE OF THE LAW , AGAINST, THE LAW.HOWEVER IT IS ALMOST IMPOSABLE TO GET A WARRANT ON SOME ONE BECAUSE OF SUCH A THREAT,, A VERBAL THREAT IS ALMOST NEVER PROSECUTED ,BUT ANY WAY THANKS FOR THE WARNING,
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Thu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Just thought you would want to know this, Rufus. If you threaten to kick someone's ass and they wish to prosecute you for assault, they have legal grounds to do so. The world is full of nutjobs, you know.

Pine Mt Beagles

Just thought you would want to know this, Rufus. If you threaten to kick someone's ass and they wish to prosecute you for assault, they have legal grounds to do so. The world is full of nutjobs, you know.

TRUE HOWEVER ,I HAVE NOT AS OF YET SAW IT HAPPEN,,,BUT I AGREE AND DON'T RESPOND WELL TO THREATS, AT ALL, AND THE CHASE MAN' DID PUSH THE ISSUE,,SO IT GOES!!!!!!!!!!

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
....SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ELITE TEA DRINKER....
Looks like you're confused here; how can the tea drinkers be the elites when they're serving as the targeted "providers" for this sorry sack of leadership ("The Chosen One" Yobama; Plastic Face Pelosi; Bawney "Sumfin in my froat" Fwanks; Chris WeTodd Dodd; etc.). How can any real American sit back and quietly accept what's taking place as this arrogant, incompetent, foreign POS dumps his twisted agenda on our country?

And as far as being a tea drinker, it's better than the alternative........

LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Pine Mt Beagles

BARNOLD1
I KINDA LIKED YOUR POST REPLY ,KINDA SHOW'S THE MENTALITY OF THE G O P CLAN OF TEA DRINKERS ,I GUESS YOU ARE JUST NOT USED TO BEING A MINORITY.OR MAYBE YOU JUST GOT SOME BAD TEA MIGHT BE FROM CHINA A LITTLE LEAD NEVER HURT ANYONE ,YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THE LABEL NEXT TIME,,,,,,,,,,

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:BARNOLD1
I KINDA LIKED YOUR POST REPLY ,KINDA SHOW'S THE MENTALITY OF THE G O P CLAN OF TEA DRINKERS ,I GUESS YOU ARE JUST NOT USED TO BEING A MINORITY.OR MAYBE YOU JUST GOT SOME BAD TEA MIGHT BE FROM CHINA A LITTLE LEAD NEVER HURT ANYONE ,YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THE LABEL NEXT TIME,,,,,,,,,,

Wrong Section Rufus you need to be posting in the funny bone section,seeing you don't know squat about politics. You could join Kool Aid drinkers are us,I belive you're to far gone but they may be able to help. By the way I like Earl Grey if you're providing the Tea. :lol: :lol:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pine Mt Beagles

TOMMYG
Wrong Section Rufus you need to be posting in the funny bone section,seeing you don't know squat about politics. You could join Kool Aid drinkers are us,I belive you're to far gone but they may be able to help. By the way I like Earl Grey if you're providing the Tea. --------------------------YEA I KNOW ,,, YOU GUY'S HAVE BEEN CALLING ME A COOL AID DRINKER FOR YEARS, ,,,,NOW THEY HAVE GONE SO FAR THAT, THEY ARE IN A VAST MAJORITY AS OF NOW ANYWAY,,,, SO CALL ME ONE ALL YOU WANT,AS FOR WHAT I KNOW ABOUT POLITICS YOU COULD PUT THAT IN A KNAT'S BUTT !!!!!!!HOWEVER I DO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG,GOOD FROM BAD,,,AND JUST HOW BAD THE AMOUNT OF TROUBLE AMERICA IS IN AND GETTING WORSE EVERY DAY.. THE TEA DRINKERS JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE THAT OUT-!!!!!--JUST SAY NO TO AMERICA YEA THAT REALLY HELPS-!!!!!

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:TOMMYG
Wrong Section Rufus you need to be posting in the funny bone section,seeing you don't know squat about politics. You could join Kool Aid drinkers are us,I belive you're to far gone but they may be able to help. By the way I like Earl Grey if you're providing the Tea. --------------------------YEA I KNOW ,,, YOU GUY'S HAVE BEEN CALLING ME A COOL AID DRINKER FOR YEARS, ,,,,NOW THEY HAVE GONE SO FAR THAT, THEY ARE IN A VAST MAJORITY AS OF NOW ANYWAY,,,, SO CALL ME ONE ALL YOU WANT,AS FOR WHAT I KNOW ABOUT POLITICS YOU COULD PUT THAT IN A KNAT'S BUTT !!!!!!!HOWEVER I DO KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG,GOOD FROM BAD,,,AND JUST HOW BAD THE AMOUNT OF TROUBLE AMERICA IS IN AND GETTING WORSE EVERY DAY.. THE TEA DRINKERS JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE THAT OUT-!!!!!--JUST SAY NO TO AMERICA YEA THAT REALLY HELPS-!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got that one backwards didn't ya Rufus.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759