Are you a terrorist now according to the goverment?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglechase

Re: Are you a terrorist now according to the goverment?

Post by beaglechase »

get ready Tony to recieve a call soon tony, just to verify your information, by the way, what intention would you have on a vehicle, it is all between you and I...the way a coward thinks I guess

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

. If you would say some of the things to me where I could get ahold of you, I guarantee, you you would have that smart aleck attitude fully repaired if you get my drift..

I GET your drift...thats why I gave you my address when you asked for it...I think the coward is the guy making threats over the internet. You threatened me, not the other way around and I will NOT let you spin it that way.

But keep it up and this old veteran will defiantely get the job done....whats your address and phone number Tony...

Seems to me like you have threatened me TWICE within the same post and asked where I live so you can carry it out. Good luck getting here and good riddance if you DO get here.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Hey Tony, you took that hook line and sinker, you gave that out without even thinking, didn't you sucker. I thought you was full of hot air, but now I know it solid s#$t, you are about the lowest fatherless piece I ever come across...suck on that.....

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice backpedaling beaglechase...you must wear some good Nike's to keep running backwards like you are....I knew you were full of crap.

Just WHO is the coward here???

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

I got your address, and thanks for the invite, bite me!!! you low life missfit, I wonder who left you in the toilet bowl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

HEY GUY'S CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ,DISAGREE SPEAK OUR MINDS OR THOUGHT'S AND OPINIONS.I DON'T THINK THIS SHOULD BE PERSONAL,WE ALL GET MAD AT TIMES .--------REMEMBER STAY CALM AND MOST OF ---ALL DON'T LET YOUR MEAT LOAF--

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:HEY GUY'S CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ,DISAGREE SPEAK OUR MINDS OR THOUGHT'S AND OPINIONS.I DON'T THINK THIS SHOULD BE PERSONAL,WE ALL GET MAD AT TIMES .--------REMEMBER STAY CALM AND MOST OF ---ALL DON'T LET YOUR MEAT LOAF--
I would love to Pine Mt Beagles, but this onion sack, has blown enough bs on this board to fill 40 box cars, every time you try and keep everything in its prespective, he has to call people names, or try to belittle people, trying to convince people he is some inteligent being and everyone else is beneath him, and the only thing in my opinion lower than he is is whale poop. He talks real brave on the internet, but he doesn't know whats working in the background.....

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Last edited by bluegrass on Wed May 20, 2009 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

This board will NOT tolerate threats so consider this a one time warning BC. If you want to debate politics...fine. Just keep the threats out. There is a huge difference between insults and threats. The latter will not be tolerated.

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

well pike ridge, I see you are partial to troublemakers, I wonder how many has enough of the bs you allow on this board, because of political partiality.....onion sack is the type that brings the worse out of people, I just wonder what you would do if those comments he makes to everyone else, was pointing towards you...you don't haft to worry about me anymore I'm gone... Im sure I can find another board where the people are more mature....

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

If you would say some of the things to me where I could get ahold of you, I guarantee, you you would have that smart aleck attitude fully repaired if you get my drift..

I GET your drift...thats why I gave you my address when you asked for it...I think the coward is the guy making threats over the internet. You threatened me, not the other way around and I will NOT let you spin it that way.

But keep it up and this old veteran will defiantely get the job done....whats your address and phone number Tony...

Seems to me like you have threatened me TWICE within the same post and asked where I live so you can carry it out. Good luck getting here and good riddance if you DO get here.

Tony
Hey Tony, you took that hook line and sinker, you gave that out without even thinking, didn't you sucker. I thought you was full of hot air, but now I know it solid s#$t, you are about the lowest fatherless piece I ever come across...suck on that.....

well pike ridge, I see you are partial to troublemakers, I wonder how many has enough of the bs you allow on this board, because of political partiality.....onion sack is the type that brings the worse out of people, I just wonder what you would do if those comments he makes to everyone else, was pointing towards you...you don't haft to worry about me anymore I'm gone... Im sure I can find another board where the people are more mature..
Good luck in your search for a board "mature" enough to put up with your foul-ass temper and whup-ass attitude, beaglechase. You are indeed, gone from this board. Suck on that.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I'm sure you'll be able to find support for your beliefs at some other site, like maybe:

www.treehuggingayzokbabykillrzh8ngod&gunzwheresmydamnwelfarecheck.com
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

barnold1 wrote:
www.treehuggingayzokbabykillrzh8ngod&gunzwheresmydamnwelfarecheck.com
'at's funny right dar!
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

SO MUCH FOR THE FIRST AMENDMENT,,EVEN A THREAT IS COVERED UNDER FREE SPEECH AND IS NOT A CRIME..HOWEVER I FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS BOARD IS PRIVATELLY OWNED ,AND IN NEED OF A MODERATOR,,IT DOES GET LIVELY SOME TIMES :lol:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Rufus,
You know all the crazy stuff that happens in the world we live and Bev can not expose her herself to litigation if some BS comes down as a result of this forum.This board is not a right...but falls under private scrutinity and responsiblility.
We all love heated debates, etc., but a line must be drawn and moderation will prevail.

Happy debating and do it with passion...with no threats.
:idea: