Now we will see what Obama is made of

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tommyg

Now we will see what Obama is made of

Post by tommyg »

Afghanistan war not going well and North Korea spitting in his face with the Nuke test and missle launches its time to see what Obama is made of,we'll see if the UN runs him or he bucks up and gets tuff like Bush or he folds like Clinton. Obama has his own war lets see what he is willing to do to win and keep America safe,spending our money unwisely won't help this time its going to take a little backbone.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

S.R.Patch

Re: Now we will see what Obama is made of

Post by S.R.Patch »

N. Korea is not getting the extortion money they have in the past so they are huffing and posturing. No long range but they may lob one to their neighbors. Not good timing as everyone is under stress and not willing to take their crap right now.
We'll see how much bite their bluff has... :twisted:
I'd guess the UN neighbors would be all in on this one... ;)
Nothing like a little distraction while the looters load up and leave America... :lol:
When do the arrest and prosecutions begin anyway?

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I DON'T REMEMBER,CLINTON QUITING ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORTH KOREA,I DO REMEMBER BUSH,, REFUSING TO EVEN TALK TO NORTH KOREA, AND APPOINTING BOLTEN TO THE U.N. ON THE WEEKEND, BECAUSE HE COULD NOT GET THE JOB' NO OTHER WAY ,,THAT'S PART OF WHY WE ARE IN THIS MESS,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I DON'T REMEMBER,CLINTON QUITING ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORTH KOREA,I DO REMEMBER BUSH,, REFUSING TO EVEN TALK TO NORTH KOREA, AND APPOINTING BOLTEN TO THE U.N. ON THE WEEKEND, BECAUSE HE COULD NOT GET THE JOB' NO OTHER WAY ,,THAT'S PART OF WHY WE ARE IN THIS MESS,
You're a plethura of information Rufus even though 90% is wrong. Clinton had the Bosnia fiasco he sure ran there,he could have had Osama but he didn't act. I am proud of Bush for not talking to North Korea,why should the greatest Nation on Earth talk with the likes of them bullies. :roll:

Pine Mt Beagles

TOMMYG
You're a plethura of information Rufus even though 90% is wrong. Clinton had the Bosnia fiasco he sure ran there,he could have had Osama but he didn't act. I am proud of Bush for not talking to North Korea,why should the greatest Nation on Earth talk with the likes of them bullies.

DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR POSTS...YOUR PROUD OF BUSH FOR NOT'' DOING WHAT YOU EXPECT'' OBAMA TO DO :roll: DID BUSH AND CHANEY GET OSAMA ALL'' THE TIMES THEY HAD THE CHANCE :roll: DID THEY ACT ON THE INFORMATION THEY HAD ABOUT 911 BEFORE IT HAPENED :roll: YEA'' I GUESS I WILL JUST STAY WRONG'' IF I HAVE TO MISLEAD TO BE RIGHT..MAN THAT TEA SURE DON'T AGREE WITH YOU :lol:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:TOMMYG
You're a plethura of information Rufus even though 90% is wrong. Clinton had the Bosnia fiasco he sure ran there,he could have had Osama but he didn't act. I am proud of Bush for not talking to North Korea,why should the greatest Nation on Earth talk with the likes of them bullies.

DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR POSTS...YOUR PROUD OF BUSH FOR NOT'' DOING WHAT YOU EXPECT'' OBAMA TO DO :roll: DID BUSH AND CHANEY GET OSAMA ALL'' THE TIMES THEY HAD THE CHANCE :roll: DID THEY ACT ON THE INFORMATION THEY HAD ABOUT 911 BEFORE IT HAPENED :roll: YEA'' I GUESS I WILL JUST STAY WRONG'' IF I HAVE TO MISLEAD TO BE RIGHT..MAN THAT TEA SURE DON'T AGREE WITH YOU :lol:

Yep Rufus Bush did his job well,kept your sorry ass safe. Thats the problem Clinton wouldn't act,Obama has his war now lets see what hes made of. Haveing a Tea Party soon Rufus a good Hot Cup Of Tea would do wonders for you,the Kool Aid has got your Brain Froze.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I DON'T REMEMBER,CLINTON QUITING ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORTH KOREA,I DO REMEMBER BUSH,, REFUSING TO EVEN TALK TO NORTH KOREA, AND APPOINTING BOLTEN TO THE U.N. ON THE WEEKEND, BECAUSE HE COULD NOT GET THE JOB' NO OTHER WAY ,,THAT'S PART OF WHY WE ARE IN THIS MESS,

Rufus, are you serious here??? You dont remember or you CHOOSE not to remember??

Clinton GAVE the materials and supplies to North Korea to make nuclear reactors for "peaceful purposes" with the "promise" that they wouldnt use the materials to seek nuclear weapons...I have a hard time believing that you dont remember this one... THEN nuclear secrets were sold to China from the Loral corporation, right under Clinton's nose...China then supplied North Korea with the knowledge to use the spent nuclear material for nuclear weapons...you gotta be kidding me Rufus!!!

THAT'S PART OF WHY WE ARE IN THIS MESS

No, thats NOT part of why we are in this mess...we are in this mess because Clinton tried to APPEASE the North Korean morons with nuclear supplies...blindly putting his head in the sand (or up his arse) and TRUSTING that they would keep their word...much like Obambi's approach to Iran.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

HEY GUY'S
REMIND ME AGAIN WHO WAS PRESIDENT ON 911,,,,I THINK IT WAS (BUSH),AND WHO WAS TOLD IT WAS COMMING YET DID NOTHING,,YOU ARE RIGHT (BUSH) AGAIN ,AND WHEN CLINTON LEFT OFFICE WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW UP ON NORTH KOREA'S ATTEMPT'S TO HAVE NUCLEAR POWER,YEP( BUSH),
TOMMYG
IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO ADMIT HE IS PROUD OF A MAN WHO ALMOST DESTROYED THE U.S.ECONOMY,COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES, DESTROYED A FOREIGN COUNTRY BY STARTING A POINT LESS WAR.AND ALMOST DESTROYED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY,TURNED ALMOST ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES AGAINST US EXCEPT HIS SAUDI FAMILY AND OF COURSE CHINA.ANYWAY, THIS LIST HAS NO END .HISTORY WILL BE HIS JUDGE.
YOU VOTED FOR HIM SUPPORTED HIM STOOD BY HIM.KNOWING HE WAS WRONG.YET YOU HAD THE COURAGE TO STAND BY YOUR DECISION AND EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T AGREE ON MUCH I DO RESPECT THAT,MOST AMERICANS WON'T EVEN ADMIT THEY ARE REPUBLICAN ANY MORE ..AT LEAST YOU STOOD UP,

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:HEY GUY'S
REMIND ME AGAIN WHO WAS PRESIDENT ON 911,,,,I THINK IT WAS (BUSH),AND WHO WAS TOLD IT WAS COMMING YET DID NOTHING,,YOU ARE RIGHT (BUSH) AGAIN ,AND WHEN CLINTON LEFT OFFICE WHO DIDN'T FOLLOW UP ON NORTH KOREA'S ATTEMPT'S TO HAVE NUCLEAR POWER,YEP( BUSH),
TOMMYG
IT TAKES A BIG MAN TO ADMIT HE IS PROUD OF A MAN WHO ALMOST DESTROYED THE U.S.ECONOMY,COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES, DESTROYED A FOREIGN COUNTRY BY STARTING A POINT LESS WAR.AND ALMOST DESTROYED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY,TURNED ALMOST ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES AGAINST US EXCEPT HIS SAUDI FAMILY AND OF COURSE CHINA.ANYWAY, THIS LIST HAS NO END .HISTORY WILL BE HIS JUDGE.
YOU VOTED FOR HIM SUPPORTED HIM STOOD BY HIM.KNOWING HE WAS WRONG.YET YOU HAD THE COURAGE TO STAND BY YOUR DECISION AND EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T AGREE ON MUCH I DO RESPECT THAT,MOST AMERICANS WON'T EVEN ADMIT THEY ARE REPUBLICAN ANY MORE ..AT LEAST YOU STOOD UP,

Yes Rufus I'm Proud of Bush he had the guts to protect us. The Economy is destroyed every time a Democrat gets in office-once again you're wrong!!!You realy are a Liberal calling the War pointless,good job on admitting it Rufus. We'll see what most Americans are in 2010 when Obamas teeth are pulled. :moon:

RiverBottom

Post by RiverBottom »

I'll stand up for President Bush also. He and the vice president did a very good job keeping us safe and I think history will be kinder to him than the people he served have been.

Most Americans like to forget that the president had overwhelming approval at the start of the Iraq war. As the war dragged on people lost their enthusiasm for it and blamed him (as has happened many times down through history). The president stayed true to his convictions and did what he thought was needed to win, even when most were caiming the war was lost. Turns out, he was right.

Pine Mt Beagles

BY RIVERBOTTOM
Most Americans like to forget that the president had overwhelming approval at the start of the Iraq war. As the war dragged on people lost their enthusiasm for it and blamed him (as has happened many times down through history). The president stayed true to his convictions and did what he thought was needed to win, even when most were caiming the war was lost. Turns out, he was right...
TURNS OUT HE WAS 4000, PLUS DEAD WRONG,,,THE HIGH APPROVAL RATING CAME JUST AFTER THE ATTACK'' (THAT HE AND HIS EVIL TWIN, DID NOT PROTECT US FROM EVEN AFTER THEY KNEW IT WAS COMMING),,,,,,WHEN PEOPLE WERE STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE'' OF THE MISINFORMATION HE AND DICK HAD SHOVED DOWN EVERY ONE'S THROAT.AFTER THE TRUTH CAME OUT, THAT HE AND DICK HAD LIED US INTO THIS WAR COVERED UP THE TRUTH ABOUT IRAQ NOT HAVING ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ,THAT'S WHEN WHAT HE REALLY WAS (PURE EVIL)'' CAME TO LIGHT.AND HE DID A SORRY JOB OF PROTECTING THE THOUSANDS KILLED ON HIS WATCH ON 911. PROTECT US MY BUTT, THAT'S LIKE DICK CHANEY,,, SAYING THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOWS,,JUST AS SURE AS THE WORLD TURNS THAT WILL HAPPEN,I PREDICT IT WILL RAIN HERE IN THE NEXT YEAR. :roll:

Pine Mt Beagles

TOMMY G
Yes Rufus I'm Proud of Bush he had the guts to protect us. The Economy is destroyed every time a Democrat gets in office-once again you're wrong!!!You realy are a Liberal calling the War pointless,good job on admitting it Rufus.
THAT HAS TO BE THE WORST MISREPRESETION YOU HAVE COME UP WITH YET-!!!!!!!
DID I MISS SOMETHING I THINK THE REPUBICAN TEA DRINKERS WERE IN CHARGE,WHEN THE ECONOMY STARTED FALLING ,NOT ONLY DID THEY WRECK IT THEY FIXED IT SO IT WILL ALMOST BE IMPOSSABLE TO FIX.AMERICA AS WE KNEW IS GONE AND IT HAPPENED UNDER THE REPUBLICAN WATCH....
TOMMY-- SOMETHING YOU HAVE MISSED ALL THE TIME WE HAVE BEEN DEBATING ON THIS BOARD I'AM NOT AGAINST THE GOP.JUST THE LEADERSHIP OF LATE,I'AM AFRAID THEY HAVE WENT TO FAR TO THE RIGHT TO GET BACK.THEY ARE AGAINST EVERYTHING FOR AMERICA .AND WE NEED A TWO PARTY SYSTEM OUR COUNTRY CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT GO TO A ONE PARTY SYSTEM------AND I AM STILL INDEPENDENT,IF THE GOP EVER DOES SOMETHING FOR AMERICA I WILL HELP SUPPORT IT.

old blood beagles

Post by old blood beagles »

Pine Mt., I would like to give you alittle info on the war and the attack on 9-11. First off there were weapons of mass destruction over there. We did not find any because he had already used several of them against his own people and he either sold or has hidden the rest. We did find where the weapons were stored at and the facilities that made them along with detailed sensitive documentation of what types of weapons he had. Before you come back on my statement you need to know that I do have proof of this. Second when the attacks on 9-11 happened there was information stating that this would happen but it was not current and this information was added in with thousands if not 100's of thousands of other complaints against the United States that we recieve every year.
I did not agree with everything that President Bush has done but you must give the man credit when it came to the protection of the American citizen, since the attacks of 9-11 you have not seen any other attacks because he did develope the Department of Homeland Security, and they have done a great job. Every President has had an attack of some kind against our nation or our people and President Bush did have the balls to stand up and say enough is enough.
It does not matter how I am registered, what matters is how I vote. I will tell you that I voted for Clinton, I then voted for Bush both times, and this last time I voted for Obama. The way that I vote has nothing to do with the party that I am registered under, it is the way that I think the nation needs to go at that particular time in our history.
The arugments that are being made on this board along with other boards, are just arguments being made for the different political parties and not what is best for ALL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES. There is only one way for there to be a perfect President or a perfect government and that is if that individual or individuals did not have any party affiliation.
Bowling's Old Blood Beagles
BOBB's Line of Hounds
Selective breeding of Old Branko "NINJA"/Ranger Dan = BOBB's Line

Pine Mt Beagles

THAT IS A GOOD POST OLD BLOOD BEAGLES---
HOWEVER THE VAST MAJORITY OF AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEM TO THINK DIFFERENT,SINCE I DON'T WORK FOR THE C.I.A. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF JUST WHAT BUSH'S OWN PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED..ANYWAY I AGREE WITH MOST OF YOUR POST I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE OPEN MINDED,THIS POST IS GOING NOWHERE IT HAS BEEN DEBATED FOR MONTH'S AND IS OLD..
TIME FOR TOMMY G --TO START A NEW ONE ,,,, :lol:

old blood beagles

Post by old blood beagles »

Thanks Pine MT. and I ment no disrespect to you or anyone else on this board.
Bowling's Old Blood Beagles
BOBB's Line of Hounds
Selective breeding of Old Branko "NINJA"/Ranger Dan = BOBB's Line