Joe legal vs Jose Illegal

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

Joe legal vs Jose Illegal

Post by TC »

Alive and growing in every state... Especially CA...

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically productive for the State's

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted....

"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year Now take 30% away for state/ federal tax.Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00 per year Jose Illegal pays no taxes... Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage $1000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money, is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare Joe Legal pays for food $1,000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year

Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00 Joe Legal pays rent of

$1,000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year Joe Legal is now in the hole minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy

Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month $6,000.00 per year

Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.

Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Don't vote/support any politician that supports illegal aliens..

Its PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

Another member of this board Said awhile back that the Numbers Were Declining.
Tell that to the Workers in the Sanctuary State of Oregon!!!!
Buddy of mine is a Superintendent for the highway Dept they just received Millions for the new HIGHWAY infrastructure the I5 Corridor from Cal to Washington State the only Glitch is they have to hire 30% more migrant Workers to receive it!!!!
Now this is just the legal Ones What about all the subcontractors Who can pay cash to the illegals????
he said they will probably loose 10% to Contractors...
WHY do they have to Hire MIGRANTS I asked!!!
To get em off the Doll actually make em legitimate so that they can show where all the Government Funded medical and housing money is Going..Thats Right on top of taking jobs they also get their medical and housing assistance from the state to Boot!!!!
Who VOTED for this Crap????
DID YOU???
What BILL did they pass this Through on???
Last edited by TC on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Joe legal vs Jose Illegal

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The 787 billion the dems and Obama passed that was supposed to keep unemployment at or below 8%, which is now 9.5%. The same bill that nobody read before passing. SO MUCH FOR TRANSPARENCY.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

WE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING THIS PROBLEM FOR MONTH'S ,,YOU CAN LAY IT ON OBAMA WHO HAS BEEN IN OFFICE SINCE JANUARY OR HAVE A REAL DISCUSSION ABOUT IT AND WAY'S TO HELP STOP IT,IT HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME,I HIRED A COMPANY TO PUT UP A BUILDING THEY SENT A CREW OF JOSE'S I SENT THEM BACK THEY DID NOT BUILD IT. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT STOP THIS PROBLEM.THE PEOPLE WHO HIRE THEM IS THE ONLY ONES ,THAT CAN AND THEY WANT EITHER,THEY LIKE THE CHEAP LABOR,THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING AND I WILL SIDE THE CONSERVATIVES ON THIS ONE ,BUT HOW CAN WE GET A BILL THAT ADDRESS'ES THIS WITHOUT EVERY ONE ADDING ALL THE B.S. THEY USUALLY DO,SO CALLED PORK,-------------THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS GOING TO GO MUCH HIGHER EVERY ONE KNOW'S THAT,IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR OR TWO FOR IT TO CHANGE IF IT DOES ,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

TC

Post by TC »

your Right it has Been around a LONG time.
the BIGGEST REASON I LEFT Oregon
And Some steps Were taken to help the problem The local and state Government placed a bill on the ballot in Oregon to Fine all those Employers that hired illegals and it Passed!!!! the Problem was Inforcing it!!! Every time the local INF made a Raid on a place the ACLU Stepped in and Called it Illegal Search and Discrimination....I have NO PROBLEM With DOCUMENTED migrants or immigrants Applying and receiving these jobs NONE At ALL!!!
I Have been raised with The MIGRANT Workers and Worked beside a lot of Them Some of the hardest Working people I ever met and they were doing it LEGALLY!!!
The problem i have is with those that THINK they are INTITLED and USE the SYSTEM to the HILT!!!
BUT it aint there fault it is OUR fault for ALLOWING it to happen....
this should be one of the TOP requirements for our Elected officials to Do as the PEOPLE say not as they FEEL WE NEED!!!
THAT is WHERE the PRESENT ADMINISTRATION is FAILING US..
They have here OWN AGENDA and The Hell with what the people want!!!!!
THEY KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR US or so they keep telling us.....And SOME are ACTUALLY BUYING into it.......
Now WHERE DOES the GOVERNMENT GET OFF telling Employers that in order to even place a bid on one of these Jobs they have HAVE to have MIGRANT Workers working on their payroll...
Pelosi Was the one of those responsible for rewritting or having it re written the original Bill stated that all those being hired For these jobs had to be US Citizens but that was UNFAIR so they added the 30% clause to it...Wonder how Much ol FOX gave Them for that???
there is Something Drastically WRONG with our System When a laid off Millworker is told that he will recieve Job retraining after being laid off due to his job going away because of limited Cutting of the National Forest and the logging restrictions placed by those Gore loving Purple haired tree huggers then told he didnt Qualify!!! but they hand a 4 year Scholarships out to illegals!!!! just because they or their Chlldren Were Born in that state!!!! hell My Wife and Daughter Were BORN there and i aint seen Nobody offering them a 4 year education for free or reduced tuition.....And YES it Started With the PRIOR ADMINISTRATION just After the Dems Took Over in House and Started in with their pork barrel Additions!!!!
I Am Not Blaming one or the other they ARE BOTH and ALL at Fault just as we are for not Stepping Forward and Voicing our opinions at the polls......No I Dont have the Answers but together I am Sure WE THE PEOPLE Could and Can make a Difference I Just gotta Believe it and Voice it For Our Childrens Sake..
And i Truly believe that the route we are on Now is NOT THE RIGHT ONE......
Sorry just had to Vent
TC

Pine Mt Beagles

SOME GOOD POINTS --T.C.--I DON'T THINK NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER --JUST OPINIONS,MY OPINION I KNOW IT'S OT WORTH MUCH BUT I THINK IF AN ILLEGAL IS CAUGHT, SEND THEM BACK IF YOU HIRE ,THEM YOU SHOULD BE FINED, OUR GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED US FOR MANY YEARS ON THIS, IT IS NOT ONE SIDED.LAW'S ARE ON THE BOOKS BUT ARE NOT INFORCED NO ONE WANT'S TO DO THE PAPER WORK,,,,,BUT I WILL POINT OUT EVERY ADMINISTRATION HAS IT'S OWN AGENDA..AND MOST OF THE TIME THEY DON'T HAVE OUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART,,,LOBBING IS BIG MONEY AND IS A LOT OF OUR PROBLEMS...JUST MY OPINION...........AND I HAVE TO ADD, IT STARTED LONG BEFORE THE LAST ADMINISTRATION, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A BLANK CHECK RIGHT AFTER 911--AND STARTED THE HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT,BUT DID NOTHING ABOUT BORDER SECURITY..BUT TO BE FAIR NO OTHER PRESIDENT OR SENATE OR CONGRESS DID ANY THING EITHER,,THEY NEED TO REALIZE THIS NOT A, POLITICAL, PROBLEM BUT AN AMERICAN PROBLEM.AND IT IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE ECONOMY,,,,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

TC wrote: SR Patch Said awhile back that the Numbers Were Declining.
Buddy of mine is a Superintendent for the highway Dept they just received Millions for the new HIGHWAY infrastructure the I5 Corridor from Cal to Washington State the only Glitch is they have to hire 30% more migrant Workers to receive it!!!!
Now this is just the legal Ones What about all the subcontractors Who can pay cash to the illegals????
To get em off the Doll actually make em legitimate so that they can show where all the Government Funded medical and housing money is Going..Thats Right on top of taking jobs they also get their medical and housing assistance from the state to Boot!!!!
DID YOU???
I only meant the numbers crossing the border into this Country had decreased. What your dealing with is what Bush had already let in. :roll:

I respect your right to vent, and it helps to get the frustration off our chest, but, I deplore being drug into this to be your pissing post...
Now, pee off some where else... :loser:

Where did the anti-trust laws go? When did responsibility to Co. and answering to share holders go out of fashion?
I saw this 8 years ago, Business, Banks, Judicial System and Gov. are all walking on the same two legs now, they don't need us. We said it was against the law but people just shrugged and went on. NOW, everyone is getting a taste of the abuse :lol: . The Judicial system letting the early pioneers of this scamming system get by with it has now lead to massive corruption throughout the masses of business, they have been given free rein and lead by example. You hollar at the immigrants while your own house crumbles.
Have you ever ask yourself, "who & why, would have the power, money and personal advantage of $etting up $uch a $ystem? it is not new.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

This was going on long before 8 years ago.

Pine Mt Beagles

Rabbithoundjb on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 am

THIS HURTS
BAD AS I HATE TO,,,, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH RABBITHOUND,THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME,I DON'T REMEMBER ANYONE TRYING SEAROUSLY TO FIX IT,,,,,,,,I REMEMBER BACK IN THE MID 80'S WHEN I RAN A MINE 10% OF MY EMPLOYMEE'S,WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MINORITIES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT QUALIFIED TO DO THE JOBS OR CERTIFIED BY THE STATE OR FEDERAL,REGULATOR'S,,I WAS RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THEM QUALIFIED AT MY OWN EXPENSE EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THEM NEVER WORKED MORE THAN A COUPLE, OF WEEKS I HAD TO SEND THEM TO 40 HRS OF TRAINING AND PAY THEM,,IT SUCKED BACK THEN NO PRODUCTION FOR 40 HRS PAY EQUAL'S -0 EARNING'S FOR ME,THIS ILLEGAL THING --HAS GOT TO HAVE SOME ATTENTION,,BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT IS ONLY ONE PART OF THE FAILING ECONOMY,,,WHO HAS THE ANSWER,,,PATCH MAKES SOME GOOD POINT'S ALSO DEREGULATION DID NOT HELP,,WHEN THE C.E.O.'S STARTED MAKING 3 OR 4 THOUSAND DOLLARS TO EVERY ONE DOLLAR AN HOURLY EMPLOYEE MAKES IT CAN'T WORK OUT FOR THE BETTER MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING, IS VERY IMPORTANT BUT, ANYONE WHO HAS WORKED A CREW,, KNOW'S THE EMPLOYEE, IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF A JOB, A MILLION DOLLAR PIECE OF EQUIPMENT WILL NOT EARN A DIME UNLESS SOME ONE OPERATES IT,,,,,,JMO

TC

Post by TC »

I respect your right to vent, and it helps to get the frustration off our chest, but, I deplore being drug into this to be your pissing post...
Now, pee off some where else... :loser:
You Dont Wanna be Quoted then Stop posting :loser:
Who the heck peed on your Cornflakes this mornin??
I only meant the numbers crossing the border into this Country had decreased. What your dealing with is what Bush had already let in. :roll:
Not just BUSH But Clear back to the First administration I can {Clearly) remember..
But the NEW administration Sure Aint Done Anything as of yet to help the problem Either and it is just getting Worse by Allowing and giving them Even MORE!!!!
They are more than Aware of the problem But So Far have Done NOTHING to amend or Control it...Like i said before I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM with the legal immigrants or Migrants..just all the SPECIAL BENEFITS We Allow them.......

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Rufus makes some excellent points here.
Bottom line...it's all about the dollar and profit. My brother is a contractor and has never hired illegals. I applaude all who have this work ethic. It is the contractor, contractee and everyone in between responsibility to do what is right for the USA. This issue has been around for many years but it was never a problem when it just connected with migrant farm workers.

Pine Mt Beagles

I READ SOME WHERE THAT SOME OF THE ILLEGALS WERE GOING TO BE ELIGBLE TO GET SOCIAL SECURITY,HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS,,

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I READ SOME WHERE THAT SOME OF THE ILLEGALS WERE GOING TO BE ELIGBLE TO GET SOCIAL SECURITY,HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS,,

They tried but I dont think it has went through yet....oh, John McCain can also kiss my azz on this one too!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... 132-2456r/
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

TC

Post by TC »

Thanks in large part to grassroots phone calls, and faxes, demanding "NO AMNESTY for illegals" the White House has again postponed their so-called "bi-partisan" meeting to discuss immigration reform.

Originally scheduled for June 8, the meeting was moved to
this Wednesday before being put off again, with no new
date set.

According to the United Press International, the indefinite delay suggests that the Obama Administration is finding immigration reform more difficult than expected.

++ Grassroots Victory Fuels Immigration Rights Groups

with the announcement, pro-immigration organizations
came out strong--demanding Obama make good on his
promise to Latino voters.

"Patience is wearing thin in the Latino and Immigration
communities and Obama needs to follow through with
the commitment he made to more than 10 million Latinos
that voted in the last Presidential election," says
Francisco Lopez, executive Director of CAUSA (the largest
Hispanic civil and human rights organization in the
Pacific Northwest).

Starting today, CAUSA as well as numerous other immigration rights organizations will launch a massive call, fax and email initiative directed at the White House and lawmakers demanding the meeting go forward!

now is not the time to relax.

Latino rights groups are engaged, motivated and mobilized-holding Obama's feet to the fire about comprehensive immigration reform!

That's why it is critical that grassroots citizens take immediate action to counter their massive push this week.

Grassfire has made is easy and convenient for you to impact your lawmakers as well as "fence-sitting" Democrats and Republicans whose decision may largely depend on who yells the loudest!

click on the link below and schedule your personalized faxes to these key lawmakers as well as your two Kentucky Senators and Representative:

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?U=19663& ... D=21231637

With Obama's latest postponement, there's no question that
we have the momentum. But we can't allow amnesty groups to steal it away. We absolutely must remain strong and unwavering in our demands for border security and enforcement and no amnesty for illegals under any circumstances.

Obama's hesitation on immigration is victory for us, but we can't slow down. Not when immigration rights organizations are kicking off an aggressive campaign to move Obama forward.

With your help right now, I'm hoping to deluge congressional offices with thousands of "NO AMNESTY!" faxes throughout the week to offset the activities of the open-border crowd.

After scheduling your faxes, please follow up by calling your Kentucky lawmakers urging them to stand against this latest amnesty push.

Here is your contact information:

Sen. McConnell 202-224-2541

Sen. Bunning 202-224-4343

Rep. Whitfield 202-225-3115

Obama's hesitation on immigration is victory for us, but we can't slow down. Not when immigration rights organizations are kicking off an aggressive campaign to move Obama forward.
With your help right now, I'm hoping to deluge congressional offices with thousands of "NO AMNESTY!" faxes throughout the week to offset the activities of the open-border crowd.

Pine Mt Beagles

THANKS FOR THE CONTACT POINTS T.C. I HAD ALREADY SENT E-MAIL'S TO HAL AND MITCH,ALSO TO SEVERAL OF OBAMA WEB SITES.I THINK THAT NOT HAVING A DATE SET GOES A LONG WAY'' AND SOME ONE IS LISTENING,,,,,,,

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

[quote}Re: Joe legal vs Jose Illegal
Sent at: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:22 pm
To: S.R.Patch
hey Whats up???
What the heck is your problem ????
I ment NOTHING Derogatory toward you At all..And it was not ment to single YOU out..
if I Did Something to pee you off then just get it off your Chest...
if you have a problem With ME then let me Know What it is..
I Will Edit my post but Will not edit my reply to you until You do So...
TC[/quote]

My problem is, you did single me out...you didn't quote what I said, you posted.
TC wrote:SR Patch Said awhile back that the Numbers Were Declining.
DID YOU???
I will quit posting if that's what you want, but know the truth, it is not from not wanting to be quoted, as you say, but because you never went to the trouble to go back and hit the quote button. And what I posted was fact, "there are less immigrants crossing into the Country now".
Rabbithoundjb on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 am

THIS HURTS
BAD AS I HATE TO,,,, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH RABBITHOUND
What I was referring to was the anti-trust laws, all the Co.'s CEO's & BOD driving the Co into the ground and selling them out for their bonus and "golden umbrella". What's just happened now to the majority, happened to us 8 years ago.

I think I'll check out now, as you all seem to have a good handle on things... :bigsmile: