Snowball in hell

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Snowball in hell

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

THANKS DOUBLE EAGLE,
THESE GUY'S THINK I'AM IN SCHOOL OR SOMETHING,AND I DON'T KNOW WHO SAID I HAD ALL THE ANSWERS,I'AM MOST LIKELY THE LOWEST ONE ON THE TOTUM POLE HERE,,,

bluemouse on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:15 am

third question pine mt, had a friend who loss his drivers license and he had to provide is birth records to get a new one, why want old bo provide this info to the american people or is this not important since its a written law. Think about this one real hard before you answer? OH side question were's bid ladin, maybe he"s got bo's records and we just can't find him.

THAT QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED A HUNDRED TIMES,AND YOUR OLE HERO GEORGE BUSH GIVE HIS BUDDY BINLADEN ABOUT 71/2 TEARS TO HIDE SO YOU'LL HAVE TO ASK HIM THAT ONE..

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

bluemouse wrote:second question pine mt , cause I gots to know and you have all the answers, why did bo shut down the public information about who's entering the white house, when he called Bush out on this during the election and said he would have a more open goverment? do you think he might be making little acorns in the back room.
Once again thank you for making this easy.....

Thousands of people enter the White House on a daily basis to talk to any one of a number of people. Not just the President. Do we really need the ambassador of Pakistan getting butt-hurt because someone from their hated enemy India visited the White House to talk to a low level staffer about something as simple as extending an invitation for an embassy party?

Making those thousands of names public would just lead to useless speculation and potential trouble with people who are actively supporting the United States in their efforts to fight terrorism. Unless you, like Rush Limbaugh, want our President (and therefore the United States) to fail, that one is really a no-brainer.

Pine Mt Beagles

bluemouse on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 am

fourth question is about bo's health care, what do you think will happen when bo says every employer has to buy into this goverment plan, do you think they will laid off a few people to cover the cost. do you think bo has the right to force every household to buy into this goverment plan. last question do you think bo and the new goverment will skim off the top for pork barrell spending or just maybe put a little more in their pockets along the way. 1.6 trillion is a lot of money but bo's got a plan!!!!! I bet Pedro want fall for it cause his is free
FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NOTHING SAYING EVERY EMPLOYER HAS TO BUY INTO A GOVERNMENT PLAN..IF THEY DO BUY IN IT WILL BE CHEAPER,AND HE IS NOT TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY IT,,HAS THERE EVER BEEN AN ADMINISTRATION THAT DIDN'T SKIM OFF THE TOP ..LIKE THE BILLIONS THAT DISAPPERED IN IRAQ....--
LET ME FILL YOU IN ON SOME THING ELSE--- I HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS HAD HIS INSURANCE CUT BY THE COMPANY, HE WORKS FOR TO THE POINT THAT THE ONLY PLACE HE CAN GET TREATED IS AT THEIR HOSPITAL AND MY BROTHER IN LAW'S COMPANY TOLD THEM THEY CAN ONLY SEE COMPANY DOCTORS,,,,,,,,,,, SO YOU CAN BLAME WHO YOU WANT BUT THESE INSURANCE CUT'S ARE ALLREADY HERE ........I KNOW I WILL GET A FAILING GRADE BUT THERE YOU GO :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

bluemouse wrote:third question pine mt, had a friend who loss his drivers license and he had to provide is birth records to get a new one, why want old bo provide this info to the american people or is this not important since its a written law. Think about this one real hard before you answer? OH side question were's bid ladin, maybe he"s got bo's records and we just can't find him.
President Obama's birth records have been provided and verified. Now if this is some "big left-wing conspiracy" to cover up the "truth" then it goes all the way back to August 4th, 1961.

On that date in 1961 both of Honolulu's major newspapers published birth announcements of a son to Mr. and Mr's Barack H. Obama. And I find it highly unlikely this "big left-wing conspiracy" would be able to alter all of the microfiche records of every single library and historical society in the state of Hawaii. :lol:

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

Listen I understand everybody who is posting here is scared. I'm nervous as hell too. But that is the one thing that we all have to face up to and fight.

The American economy runs on confidence.

People see that the stock market is slipping and they get nervous. Those people may not understand what those numbers mean but they know that when something is going down that it is not good. So what do they do... they sit on their money and don't spend as much as they were before. But not spending is exactly what drives a companies stock down. Let it go too long and it becomes a vicious circle. Sarah Palin was right about one thing... spend, baby spend.

I'm sitting here looking at the change on my desk. There is exactly 2 dime's and 17 pennies. I have 37 cents to my name and payday is 3 days away. Am I worried? Not really.

I was responsible and made sure we had groceries in the house and my bills are paid until the end of the month. Sure I'm out of cigarettes but I should probably quit anyway. I'm all out of Mtn. Dew too but I drink too much of that anyway (or so my doctor says). So I have a roof over my head, food to eat, water to drink, and enough gas to get through until payday, what more do I truly need?

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

pine mt you are on the payroll for bo right, thousands enter yes, not worried about the school children just the others with hidden messages under their hats, health care surely not the ones that provide now just the ones who have a freedom of choice not to provide but some pay enough so employee can make there own choice, same choice your brother inlaw can make, skimming off the top really were they doing that the last couple of years, maybe Ishould of said new way or angle. Is bo doing a good job (yes) hope you can say that when your taxes double to pay for the give aways. NO harm meant you believe what you want but remember to pray for whats best. OOh where did I jump on Bushes ban wagon or mention that fat tub of lard rush, see I quit reading all the hype and blame columns, All I can see is goverment for the goverment not the people, there self interest and how they are going to get elected, starting to think there is no end to coruption and lies. carry on

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well DoubleEagle if you believe spend baby spend, go spend money you dont have and how long before your sleeping in a box, I like were you said you have been responslble but the government can spend your grandkids future and you are all in. That makes NO common sense. Rush did say he wanted Obama to fail but because he believes thats the only way america will succeed and yes I heard him say it himself not off of some news channel. You may want to check and see how much Obama has invested in the bankrupt car companies. The difference is Bush just wanted to help the car companies get back on their feet, not take them over. In case you didn't notice the government and the unions own 78% of GM.

The question is not who is entering the white house, personally I dont think everybody needs to know but Obama promised transparentcy and this is another thing he gigged Bush for that now all of a sudden is not failed Bush policy.

My wife works in the healthcare industry and she says government healthcare is going severely lower the level of treatment and contrary to what you guys are telling yourself how many government programs work efficiently and the private insurance companies will be forced out of buisness. The government got us in this mess and I cant believe you guys want to give them a larger footprint.

You guys cant explain the logic behind that.

Pine Mt Beagles

by bluemouse on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 am
pine mt you are on the payroll for bo right, thousands enter yes, not worried about the school children just the others with hidden messages under their hats, health care surely not the ones that provide now just the ones who have a freedom of choice not to provide but some pay enough so employee can make there own choice, same choice your brother inlaw can make, skimming off the top really were they doing that the last couple of years, maybe Ishould of said new way or angle. Is bo doing a good job (yes) hope you can say that when your taxes double to pay for the give aways. NO harm meant you believe what you want but remember to pray for whats best. OOh where did I jump on Bushes ban wagon or mention that fat tub of lard rush, see I quit reading all the hype and blame columns, All I can see is goverment for the goverment not the people, there self interest and how they are going to get elected, starting to think there is no end to coruption and lies. carry on,
BLUEMOUSE
COMPANIES ARE CUTTING BACK EVERY WAY THEY CAN TO SURVIVE,AND USUALLY SAFETY AND HEALTH CARE IS THE FIRST TO GO,I BELIEVE THE SCHOOLS AND GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN,I MISSED WHAT THAT STATEMENT WAS ABOUT,SORRY''AND I DID SAY YES AS FOR RIGHT NOW AND LIKE I SAID IT MIGHT CHANGE TOMORROW,,, I'AM NOT TIED TO EITHER PARTY ,,,,AND I ALSO PRAY FOR WHAT IS BEST,,I DID NOT MEANT TO CONNECT YOU TO RUSH OR BUSH,HOPE I DIDN'T OFFEND YOU,THERE,,.AND YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT BEING FOR THE GOVERNMENT IT SURE SEAMS THAT WAY,BUT IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE IT IS GETTING MORE INVOLVED IN THE EVERY DAY TROUBLE AND FEARS PEOPLE ARE FACING,,BUT I CAN ONLY STATE MY OPINION'S-------THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS,,,,, I ENJOY ALL THE DIFFERENT OPINIONS......

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

Well I have to make a simple observation... for someone who isn't into all the hype and blame you seem to load an awful lot of it on a man who's been in office less than 6 months.

"do you think your prez bo is leading this country in the right direction, then tell what happened to the billions on dollars that were given to the auto companies"

"do you think he might be making little acorns in the back room"

"why want old bo provide this info to the american people or is this not important since its a written law"

"bo says every employer has to buy into this goverment plan"

Four posts, four references to Barack Obama when laying blame. Or perhaps you meant a different "bo"? You see I deal with this unadulterated :censored: each and every day and it gets pretty old. It seems like no matter how many indisputable facts I find the talking heads get their parrots to start squawking about the same old "been there, done that" b.s. Then when faced with the facts they back-pedal awfully darn quick or try to revise history... like I wasn't there, like I didn't live through it, and like I am stupid enough to believe that tired old line of b.s.

I see it like this. We have a President who is dealing with two Wars, a financial crisis, and a media that on one side likes to nit-pick every little thing he says and does, while the other side doesn't think he's doing enough. And he deals with it calmly and precisely. Now I don't know about you but I would say that is a man who deserves just a little of everybodies respect. No matter what they think of his policies. JB... I'll get to you in just a second.

DoubleEagle

Post by DoubleEagle »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Well DoubleEagle if you believe spend baby spend, go spend money you dont have and how long before your sleeping in a box, I like were you said you have been responslble but the government can spend your grandkids future and you are all in. That makes NO common sense. Rush did say he wanted Obama to fail but because he believes thats the only way america will succeed and yes I heard him say it himself not off of some news channel. You may want to check and see how much Obama has invested in the bankrupt car companies. The difference is Bush just wanted to help the car companies get back on their feet, not take them over. In case you didn't notice the government and the unions own 78% of GM.

The question is not who is entering the white house, personally I dont think everybody needs to know but Obama promised transparentcy and this is another thing he gigged Bush for that now all of a sudden is not failed Bush policy.

My wife works in the healthcare industry and she says government healthcare is going severely lower the level of treatment and contrary to what you guys are telling yourself how many government programs work efficiently and the private insurance companies will be forced out of buisness. The government got us in this mess and I cant believe you guys want to give them a larger footprint.

You guys cant explain the logic behind that.
How can America succeed when the President fails to fix the financial institution?! Talk about not making any sense. The Rush Limbaugh quote was from his tirade about the stimulus package was it not?! So how can Rush possibly want the President to fail to fix the economy and expect America's system of Capitalism to succeed? If you can answer that one with a straight face... I definitely don't want to play poker with you. :lol:

And like you, my wife works in the healthcare industry as well. What sector does your wife work in and what are her qualifications for making a financial assessment of our President's Health Care proposals?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

No it was not just about the stimulas package it was about his policies in general. If Obama succeeds with the government take overs there will be NO capitalism.

She is an insurance coder and I didn't say anything about her making a financial assessment. I said she said the level of treatment would be lower. She bases that on even more restaint on meds, treatment payment allowances and so on. which private insurance is already regulating. It is only going to hurt the patient, not the doctor, not the government and that is my opinion.
Last edited by Rabbithoundjb on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

see it like this. We have a President who is dealing with two Wars, a financial crisis, and a media that on one side likes to nit-pick every little thing he says and does, while the other side doesn't think he's doing enough. And he deals with it calmly and precisely. Now I don't know about you but I would say that is a man who deserves just a little of everybodies respect. No matter what they think of his policies.

Gee....the same things could be said about President Bush when he was in office...but I bet you DIDNT say those things when President Bush was in office....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

So how can Rush possibly want the President to fail to fix the economy and expect America's system of Capitalism to succeed? If you can answer that one with a straight face... I definitely don't want to play poker with you

You ask a slanted, biased question and you want to hear a certain answer...

You are assuming that what Obama has done and will continue to do WILL fix the economy...under that assumption you can ask that stupid question the way you asked it...if you look objectively however you SHOULD see that what he has done has had LITTLE TO NO EFFECT so far, perhaps even a negative one, and more of the same will yield more of the same...little to no effect, perhapes even a bigger negative one...

BTW, I would LOVE to play poker with any of you....its sort of my second job...

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Pine Mt Beagles

by bluegrass on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am

see it like this. We have a President who is dealing with two Wars, a financial crisis, and a media that on one side likes to nit-pick every little thing he says and does, while the other side doesn't think he's doing enough. And he deals with it calmly and precisely. Now I don't know about you but I would say that is a man who deserves just a little of everybodies respect. No matter what they think of his policies.

Gee....the same things could be said about President Bush when he was in office...but I bet you DIDNT say those things when President Bush was in office....
A LITTLE DIFFERENCE BUSH BROUGHT IT ON US-- OBAMA GOT STUCK WITH IT..AND I ALSO THINK SOME OF WHAT HE HAS DONE IS SHOWING UP IN NEW JOBS AND SOME ALTHOUGH LITTLE MONEY IS STARTING TO MOVE AGAIN,SO IT IS MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,,,,,,,,,

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PINE MT, ARE YOU KIDDING. There was going to be a war somewhere or we were going to allow terrorists to enter our country and kill our citizens without reacting.

America has lost 2 million jobs since he took office, foreclosures are still going up, geez man what money!!!!!!!!!!!!!