HOW ABOUT WORKING A MONTH WITH OUT PAY

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: HOW ABOUT WORKING A MONTH WITH OUT PAY

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

by 2500 HD on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am

WE KNOW RUFUS YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!!! WE JUST FORGOT TO ASK YOU HOW GOOD YOU ACTUALLY ARE........

NOT PERFECT JUST FORGIVEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:don't mind the week off,with the mill down a week a month,I still get low earnings. Arrogant is what you have been THAT IS JUST ANOTHER FLAT OUT LIE..BUT HEY I'AM GETTING USED TO ITacting,like it or not. I don't think anybody owes me anything,my father told me the only thing he could give me was this big world to make a liveing in and thats all I got. Sofar its treated me good. I also have a family and kids that will start life indebt to the Government thanks to Obama. I figured out along time ago that no one owes me anything trouble is Liberals havn't figured that one out. As far as being bitter-well Rufus thats the pot calling the kettle black. I work for what I get and for my family and indeed hate that the Liberals are going to take my money in taxes and make it harder to be able to support them because their are people in this country that wouldn't work if they were given the best job there is. SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE-CAP AND TRADE- or many of the other taxes to pay for these programs the Liberals are pushing thru UNCONSTITUTIONALY will make me have less and make less for my family,all to redistrubute wealth to people who don't work and won't work and and illeagles,and its all for votes. The Globalists and Eliteists that have control no more care for the people than Satan,all they care about is staying in power. I belive you will learn a hard lesson one day and it won't be long if you vote fr this vermin again. Oh by the way a Biggot is a Conservative that wins an arguement with a Liberal.
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START ON THIS YOU TOOK OUT BUSH AND INSERTED OBAMA,,YOU HATE THE FACT THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR WHAT THEY ARE ,THE PARTY OF NO,NO, NO, TO AMERICA,,AND BUSH HAS BEEN THE WORST CONSTITUTIONAL REPRESSOR EVER,,YOU ARE RIGHT THE GLOBALALIST AND ELITEIS REPUBLICAN TEA DRINKER'S DON'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT YOU,,,I W ILL SAY THIS YOU ARE ONE MIXED UP INDIVIDUAL..GOT EVERYTHING COMPLETELY BACKWARDS.. BUT I'AM SORY FOR THE MILL CLOSING HOPE IT STARTS BACK UP,,THOUGH WE DISAGREE I DON'T WANT ANY HARD SHIP FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY...............GOOD LUCK
Ok I got it backwards now thats funny. When are you going to get off the Bush bashing? He did what he did to keep us safe I sure didn't loose any freedoms like I will under Obama's dictatorship. Republicans = lower taxes smaller government Democrats = higher taxes and bigger government,now thats a no brainer,dah. When its all said and done the Liberals will be telling us when we can use the bathroom. Damage is all they can do,plus run from trouble and lie. You're to far gone Rufus you are all mixed up.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pine Mt Beagles

BY TOMMYG Ok I got it backwards now thats funny. When are you going to get off the Bush bashing? He did what he did to keep us safe I sure didn't loose any freedoms like I will under Obama's dictatorship. Republicans = lower taxes smaller government Democrats = higher taxes and bigger government,now thats a no brainer,dah. When its all said and done the Liberals will be telling us when we can use the bathroom. Damage is all they can do,plus run from trouble and lie. You're to far gone Rufus you are all mixed up.
911-- PRESIDENT WAS BUSH,,
PATRIOT ACT-BUSH AGAIN----------I JUST FELL SPIED UP ON NOT SAFER,,,,,
BIGGER GOVERNMENT-BUSH
HAVE A NICE DAY

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:BY TOMMYG Ok I got it backwards now thats funny. When are you going to get off the Bush bashing? He did what he did to keep us safe I sure didn't loose any freedoms like I will under Obama's dictatorship. Republicans = lower taxes smaller government Democrats = higher taxes and bigger government,now thats a no brainer,dah. When its all said and done the Liberals will be telling us when we can use the bathroom. Damage is all they can do,plus run from trouble and lie. You're to far gone Rufus you are all mixed up.
911-- PRESIDENT WAS BUSH,,
PATRIOT ACT-BUSH AGAIN----------I JUST FELL SPIED UP ON NOT SAFER,,,,,
BIGGER GOVERNMENT-BUSH
HAVE A NICE DAY
WRONG AGAIN ;)
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:-I JUST FELL SPIED UP ON NOT SAFER,,,,,
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are not serious are you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The White House is spying on Pine Mt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The liberal media tell you that you should feel spied on and you actually just said in public that you felt spied on by the Bush White House. Were you hearing clicking noises on your phone? Did you see guys in black suits? Please be specific, exactly what was it that made you feel spied on? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

We knew when they told us, "everyone would have to keep spending 125% of what they made to keep things as they were", the contractions were going to hurt.
When annalist and speculators are wrong and are driven by the greed of Walstreet, the money becomes quick and fast to the pocket, so many are drawn to the trough to produce nothing and render no service to anyone but themselves. It had to end, the cycle had not only peaked but over extended itself.
This is not a landing, but a somewhat controlled crash. Imho

Don't worry, the Banks are raising the paid salaries back up to off set the bonus caps, so everything will be ok now. We've got to keep this top talent in place... :lol:

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Tim H wrote:
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:-I JUST FELL SPIED UP ON NOT SAFER,,,,,
:lol: :lol: :lol: You are not serious are you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The White House is spying on Pine Mt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: The liberal media tell you that you should feel spied on and you actually just said in public that you felt spied on by the Bush White House. Were you hearing clicking noises on your phone? Did you see guys in black suits? Please be specific, exactly what was it that made you feel spied on? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tim, it wasn't a "clicking" noise, more like a echo or hollow sound on the line, you know, kinda like when your on a conference call or speaker phone. I know we have the technology and can do better in the future... ;)

RiverBottom

Post by RiverBottom »

I feel spied on when someone from ACORN comes to my door asking all kinds of personal questions.
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

hogbody

Post by hogbody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:BEING A FEDERAL MINE INSPECTOR AND GENERAL MINE FOREMAN ,,,

You'll have plenty of days off if Obama gets his climate bill rammed through. This will kill the coal industry. I'm all for alternative energy but for the life of me I can't figure out why we can't use the natural resources we have now, while at the same time explore wind solar etc. We need nuke plants, oil refineries, we need to drill for the oil and mine for the coal we have right here in the USA. I work in land development and have seen out of control and excesive government regulations and rediculus envirionmental restrictions kill progress. If you want to stimulate the economy, stimulate the industries we have now, don't restrict them even more.
I live back in the woods you see, my woman and the kids and the dogs and me.

Pine Mt Beagles

YOU ARE FUNNY TIM ..
I DON'T THINK I PERSONALLY AM BEING SPIED UP ON RIGHT NOW, HOWEVER THERE HAVE BEEN CASES,OF SO CALLED MISTAKEN IDENITY,,MANY ILLEGAL WIRE TAPS .STOPPING PEOPLE AT AIR PORTS EVEN CHILDREN,,YOU KNOW ALL THIS AND YOU KNOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY ABUSED THIS B.S. OVER AND OVER.. AND THE PATRIOT ACT IS A LOT MORE INTENCE THAN MOST PEOPLE THINK ,,,,AN IS JUST AN EXCUSE TO COME INTO YOUR HOME OR VEHICLE..ON SUSPICION.....I LIKE HOW YOU GUY'S PICK ONE, STATEMENT OUT OF A POST TO ATTACK,BUT'S OK BY ME,IT'S ALL PART OF THE GAME ..BUT THE SPY THING WAS FUNNY..
HOGBODY---SORRY BUDDYI WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH OIL DRILLING ,,OR UNDER GROUND MINING OR STRIP MINING IF IT IS DONE RIGHT AND RECLAIMED ,MOST OF THE IT IS IT'S LIKE LOGGING ....LOGGING,,, HAS NO WHERE NEAR,, ENOUGH REGULATION ,THEY CUT ONE TREE KNOCK 10 MORE DOWN .DON'T PLANT ANY BACK OR CUT DRANIGE DITCHES,,I BELIEVE SELECTIVE LOGGING IS OK ,,AND OF COURSE CLEARING LAND FOR BUSINESS AND HOMES,-----------BUT BASICALLY I DON'T LIKE LOGGING IF YOU COULD SEE THESE MOUNTAINS IN SOUTHEAST KY YOU WOULD KNOW WHY.........GOOD LUCK TO ALL---------

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

If you want to talk about being spyed on, BO wants to tax the cattle farmers for every Farting cow they own for thier unauthorized global warming gas expolsion. What a great Idea lets see how bad we can beat down the farmers too :!:
But then again Obama never does this he just empowers other out of touch Morons to pull this animals rights, tree hugging, getting warmer, believe anything Gore says lovin, cross dressin, green nopeace, Opra lovin, salad eattin, Spotted Owl lovin-Baby hatin, pencil necked geeks. I just can't to see the other slendid Ideas BO comes up with.
When he gets finished Farmers will be working 12 months for free :bozo: :bomb:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

TC

Post by TC »

Moore Beagles wrote:If you want to talk about being spyed on, BO wants to tax the cattle farmers for every Farting cow they own for thier unauthorized global warming gas expolsion. What a great Idea lets see how bad we can beat down the farmers too :!:
But then again Obama never does this he just empowers other out of touch Morons to pull this animals rights, tree hugging, getting warmer, believe anything Gore says lovin, cross dressin, green nopeace, Opra lovin, salad eattin, Spotted Owl lovin-Baby hatin, pencil necked geeks. I just can't to see the other slendid Ideas BO comes up with.
When he gets finished Farmers will be working 12 months for free :bozo: :bomb:
You Forgot Purple Haired Tree Huggers!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pine mt I see you know very litle about forestry, when you cut hardwood there is no need to replant they will come back with out planting. Same as if you clear cut planted pines if you do not replant then nature will take over and a oak , hickory forest will replentish its self, Trees are a nataral renewable resoure and provides millions of jobs. don't be one that cant see the forest because of the trees.