cap& trade

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

zambron

cap& trade

Post by zambron »

looks like ther going to vote on another 1300 page bill they havent read this is getting out of hand
If Elmer fudd was my friend buggs would be dead

Rabbithoundjb

Re: cap& trade

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Yes and it will probably do the american people as much good as the last one has.

TC

Post by TC »

zambron wrote:looks like ther going to vote on another 1300 page bill they havent read this is getting out of hand
Well maybe there will be some good come of this maybe some of them might just learn to read, hope it has pictures too.
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Where is this insanity going to end? Obama is going to make history that's for sure. He will be remembered for turning our country from free to slaves of the govt.

zambron

Post by zambron »

the arigance of this people is unbeleaveable one bill they got a speed reader in the chamber to read it.anonter bill they said they wernt going to vote on it so people went home.when the oppisition left they call for a vote.what are this people 5 years old.cap&trade passed 212 to219 the eight reps that voted for must go.its just said while the people in iran are wanting libberty and fredom we lose more of ours with every bill that gets pasted.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

I read something that said the po folk will get another tax credit/welfare subsidy so they won't be feeling the impact of the higher fuel/utility prices; only us producers will get ripped.

Just give me my god darn field to pick already!!!!
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

All joking aside this could be the legislation that does the country in and it is not only the rising cost that will be passed to the consumer. I believe the companies that already have foriegn buisnesses will move more jobs to these countries that have little to no regulation. This bill will continue on the Nafta course not to mention the two fold effect on the american people, cost passed on and more jobs moved out of the country. Our government has gone off the deep end.

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

The Liberals want to control us,we can't be controlled if we have Guns Ammo Money. Liberals want nothing more than to be our parents they truely think that they know whats better for us and our kids than we do. They are Eliteists,they think their better than us. The National Health Care mess we are about to get in won't affect them they won't be apart of it they are above it. Cap&Trade is just the begining it will get worse. Global Warming is a Al Gore myth,Science has proved it and people still bite on this tripe. If you are on welfare the Government will send you xtra to help offset the rise is fuel costs at the expence of the working person. REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH. Hate on the rich folks,well lets see where the jobs go. Obama almost has us where he wants us broke or waiting on our Welfare check,rely on the Government then they control you,anything they can give they can take away. Like the 13 dollar tax break I get that I have to pay back. This bunch needs to be tried for Treason. :angryfire:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Looks like at the G8 China and India said thanks but no thanks to cap & trade in their countries, rather you guys keep taxing and regulating you buisnesses in the US and we will keep excepting your jobs for our people.

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

tommyg wrote:we can't be controlled if we have Guns Ammo Money
Don't fall asleep here fellas. They don't need to pass a single gun control law if they take away your ability to buy a gun or ammo. You will be selling your guns and ammo to pay for healthcare for those who don't think you should have your guns in the first place. This is a slow bleed that will only get worse as time passes. Every minute this Administration and congress are in power is another minute they are working on doing damage to you and your country.

They keep saying in the news that it will take years to undo what is already done. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT. We should not elect anyone into office this next election who will not step in and immediately reverse the policies of this whacked out group of LIBERALS. "Blame it on the previous group" is a LIBERAL position that will not be acceptable to true conservatives nor true Americans. Accountability has always been a core belief in all AMERICANS. Let's not leave that now. :hammer:
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

I wonder why obama thinks people on welfare need a raise, they are not out looking for work, they are driving to the store for t-bones and forties, and buying with food stamps. Its all free so I guess a little more is needed so they can trade in the Benz next year for a newer model. They need to cap lenght of goverment handout for free loaders. It would be nice to see a load on tar and feathers show up in washington.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

FINALY---I SAID MONTHS AGO IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A JOB LIKE UNDER,,, BUSH,,,YOU COULD NOT BUY A GUN,NO NEED FOR GUN CONTROL,,,IT WOULD TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY FOR FOOD,,,NO ONE SAID ANY THING THEN,,
ANY ONE WHO IS NOT BRAIN DEAD, KNOW'S IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS, TO FIX WHAT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE DESTROYED,,,I DON'T THINK IT CAN BE FIXED,,TO MANY PEOPLE THINK IT IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM,,,IT IS AN AMERICAN PROBLEM, AT LEAST, IT IS NOW,,PROBLY WASN'T EIGHT YEARS AGO..
THE REPUBLICANS GOT A HOT POTATO FROM GEORGE,AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT,,,BUT HECK WHAT'S NEW ABOUT THAT,,,,,,,,,

by bluemouse on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 am
I wonder why obama thinks people on welfare need a raise, they are not out looking for work, they are driving to the store for t-bones and forties, and buying with food stamps. Its all free so I guess a little more is needed so they can trade in the Benz next year for a newer model. They need to cap lenght of goverment handout for free loaders. It would be nice to see a load on tar and feathers show up in washington.
IF YOU THINK PEOPLE ON WELFARE HAVE IT SO GOOD,YOU MUST LEAD A VERY SHELTERED LIFE,,I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESIRVE WHAT THEY GET, BUT FOR EVERY ONE I NOW 10 MORE THAT DESIRVE MUCH MORE THAN THEY GET,THE REPUBLICANS HAVE ALWAY'S CLAIMED TO BE THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT ,,,MORE LIKELY CONTROLED BY THEM,,IT IS REAL CHRISTIAN TO WANT TO STARVE PEOLE WHO CAN'T SUPPORT THEM SELVES,,HIPPOCRIT COULD BE THE CORRCT TERM.I DON'T KNOW....WHAT A BUNCH-------

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

No Rufus, it is YOU that has things backwards...the Lord wants us to GIVE to the poor and take care of those that CANNOT take care of themselves....not those that WILL NOT take care of themselves...big difference there Rufus that even YOU cannot deny...

Also, its not called CHARITY when you are FORCED to give hard earned money to WHOEVER the GOVERNMENT says it needs to go to, its called TYRANNY...take your blinders off Rufus.

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

zambron

Post by zambron »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:FINALY---I SAID MONTHS AGO IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A JOB LIKE UNDER,,, BUSH,,,YOU COULD NOT BUY A GUN,NO NEED FOR GUN CONTROL,,,IT WOULD TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY FOR FOOD,,,NO ONE SAID ANY THING THEN,,
ANY ONE WHO IS NOT BRAIN DEAD, KNOW'S IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS, TO FIX WHAT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE DESTROYED,,,I DON'T THINK IT CAN BE FIXED,,TO MANY PEOPLE THINK IT IS A POLITICAL PROBLEM,,,IT IS AN AMERICAN PROBLEM, AT LEAST, IT IS NOW,,PROBLY WASN'T EIGHT YEARS AGO..
THE REPUBLICANS GOT A HOT POTATO FROM GEORGE,AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT,,,BUT HECK WHAT'S NEW ABOUT THAT,,,,,,,,,

by bluemouse on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 am
IF YOU THINK PEOPLE ON WELFARE HAVE IT SO GOOD,YOU MUST LEAD A VERY SHELTERED LIFE,,I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESIRVE WHAT THEY GET, BUT FOR EVERY ONE I NOW 10 MORE THAT DESIRVE MUCH MORE THAN THEY GET,THE REPUBLICANS HAVE ALWAY'S CLAIMED TO BE THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT ,,,MORE LIKELY CONTROLED BY THEM,,IT IS REAL CHRISTIAN TO WANT TO STARVE PEOLE WHO CAN'T SUPPORT THEM SELVES,,HIPPOCRIT COULD BE THE CORRCT TERM.I DON'T KNOW....WHAT A BUNCH-------
how the rep. destroy it? the last i last i knew ther are 535 other people and who knows how many lobbiest had to pass a bill.and you have to wonder now if they read them. before the president can sign it.the rep didnt have control of both houses when bush was president.thers plenty of blame to go around in both parties.look you want to fix it give tax cuts.i make $694 a week i get to keep $468 thats $226 that just gone i ask you who could do more with that money me our the gov.i could make 2 extra house payment a month with that money or buy a new car,boat,rv what ever.that real stimulas. unlike what there spending money on here in mi. like putting up new road sings or saveing that little black and yellow bird in the up.those projects are to narrow based to have a stimulas effect.but if it make you feel better you can go on blameing bush. its still a free country for now

Tim H

Post by Tim H »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:I SAID MONTHS AGO IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A JOB LIKE UNDER,,, BUSH,,,YOU COULD NOT BUY A GUN,NO NEED FOR GUN CONTROL,,,IT WOULD TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY FOR FOOD
Were you fear mongering Rufus? Cause I'm sure that if someone said that as we were coming into Obamas presidency, they would have been fear mongerers.
"Watch your dog and SHUT-UP"