stop the madness

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

stop the madness

Post by bluemouse »

Has america become so lax that it accepts the madness and crooked ways that are taking place in washington dc. Pasting bills with out reading them, spending billions they dont have, expecting the hard working honest people to support illegals and sorry lazy people that would not work in a pie factory tasting pies for 15 bucks a hour. This is just some of the crap going on in washington, do not have time to list it all. This is not about party lines and who has done what this year or last year. This is about the direction our country is headed, what are your ideas about turning this country around. I know this might sound crazy but it might be our only hope, and that is to vote all these career politicans out of office. How could this be done,well you would have to start by not voting the party lines which means no votes for the rep or the dems. I know this is where everybody jumps in and says the only thing left to vote for is the extremes. Could there become a third party with the idea to represent the people not theirselves.

Alabama John

Re: stop the madness

Post by Alabama John »

The whole tactic of the crooks in Washington is to keep us fighting for our respective parties and putting their agenda first. As long as we are "do or die" Republicans OR Democrats we are playing in their hands.

The parties of old that our grandfathers and fathers voted along the lines of are gone. There is none for and about the people anymore. Anytime you hear someone say I'm a Democrat or I'm a Republican turn off your ears as it shows neither knows what is really happening and understands how they are being used and fed a line. The strategy is as long as they are divided iin parties, anything you come up with, you have 50% BEHIND YOU AUTOMATICALLY. Listen to the two party comments on just this board and see what I mean. Gets pretty hot doesn't it. Washington crooks smile at this type of hatred for each other as it keeps you from looking at them.

There is a 98% reelection rate for a crook in either party. Why? Because of the party line followers.

Free thinkers are made fun of, but, both parties are afraid of them. Maybe this go round it will be different. If not, it will in the next 12 months and for the next 5-6 years when the depression really hits everyones home.

hogbody

Post by hogbody »

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

Check out the constitution party. TC turned me onto it right after the Nov, election. Check out what our founding fathers had in mind when the created our Republic.
I live back in the woods you see, my woman and the kids and the dogs and me.

TC

Post by TC »

:biggrin: Sure Wish a lot more Would READ and LEARN :nod:

For the People By the People
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

hogbody

Post by hogbody »

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookse ... %2DSkousen

Also, check out this book. It's a real eye opener
I live back in the woods you see, my woman and the kids and the dogs and me.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

John you are right on target, thats why I have said numerous times I consider myself a conservative. I believe both parties have lost their identities and ideology, I normally vote for the republican because his policies normally are more in line with my ideology but I have never voted a straight ticket. If I believe a democrat is doing a good job, he will get my vote. I vote an ideology, a set of beliefs, not for a party. There are good and bad in both parties, it just seems there is a lot more bad in Washington (especially right now).

An example of my ideology leading my thinking, governor Sanford in SC a republican, I believe should be ousted. You can't beat up Clinton for infadelity and run your campaign on family values and then do the same things and use taxpayer funds to support your self endulging.

John I hope what this administration is doing will make people examine their values, beliefs and ideology of what there freedom, family, and country means to them.