Obama Voters please comment

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Re: Obama Voters please comment

Post by Newt »

One Question: Would you rather Sarah Palin or Joe Biden as President? Biden shows his mettle almost weekly. Palin has a record of accomplishment and a very high approval rating for the job that she did as Govenor.
Name one thing that Biden, Barney Frank, or Chris Dodd have done for America. The Kennedy Clan is about as disfunctional as any fanily we can find yet ole Boozer Ted sobers up enough to put his hands in every Bill that crosses the Presidents desk. No wonder the President's ratings are falling.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
I KNEW IT BUT TRIED TO LOOK OVER IT YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN ,IF HE IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT,,YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED AND LIVE UNDER TYRANY,,,WHAT GRADE OF SCHOOL ARE YOU IN SOUNDS LIKE ABOUT 3RD,,,,,,,,,,,HE CAN AND SHOULD DEMAND CONGRESS TO GET OFF THERE BUTT'S AND DO SOMETHING,FOR AMERICA,BESIDES WRECKING THE ECONOMY AND STARTING WAR,-----DON'T FORGET YOUR TEA ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL
I'm more American than you care to admit. More American than you because I care, I care that our childrens fututre will be overwhelmed with an exausting tax burden, I care that our current tax dollars are being wasted by the current administration, I care that a huge taxaition of our nation's industry through the cap & trade bill will kill the few jobs that are left. I care when more than 50% of our people are on a government programor working for the government, that the less than 50% left working will not be able to support the country and the country as a whole will fail. Obama is follow policies that have failed in the past only difference is he is doing it at a faster and extremely larger rate.

You want to talk about being American, ,,,,,,,,, THEN SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR OUR FORMER PRESIDENTS STARTING WITH W. BUSH. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

2500 HD wrote:
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
I KNEW IT BUT TRIED TO LOOK OVER IT YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN ,IF HE IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT,,YOU SHOULD BE CHARGED AND LIVE UNDER TYRANY,,,WHAT GRADE OF SCHOOL ARE YOU IN SOUNDS LIKE ABOUT 3RD,,,,,,,,,,,HE CAN AND SHOULD DEMAND CONGRESS TO GET OFF THERE BUTT'S AND DO SOMETHING,FOR AMERICA,BESIDES WRECKING THE ECONOMY AND STARTING WAR,-----DON'T FORGET YOUR TEA ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL
I'm more American than you care to admit. More American than you because I care, I care that our childrens fututre will be overwhelmed with an exausting tax burden, I care that our current tax dollars are being wasted by the current administration, I care that a huge taxaition of our nation's industry through the cap & trade bill will kill the few jobs that are left. I care when more than 50% of our people are on a government programor working for the government, that the less than 50% left working will not be able to support the country and the country as a whole will fail. Obama is follow policies that have failed in the past only difference is he is doing it at a faster and extremely larger rate.

You want to talk about being American, ,,,,,,,,, THEN SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR OUR FORMER PRESIDENTS STARTING WITH W. BUSH. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Obama Voters please comment
by Newt on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 am

One Question: Would you rather Sarah Palin or Joe Biden as President? Biden shows his mettle almost weekly. Palin has a record of accomplishment and a very high approval rating for the job that she did as Govenor.
Name one thing that Biden, Barney Frank, or Chris Dodd have done for America. The Kennedy Clan is about as disfunctional as any fanily we can find yet ole Boozer Ted sobers up enough to put his hands in every Bill that crosses the Presidents desk. No wonder the President's ratings are falling.

----------------------SARAH PALINIS AN IDIOT THAT IS THE REASON SHE FITS IN SO GOOD ON HERE ,BIDEN IS AN EDUCATED MAN WHO KNOW'S WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.PALIN, COULD USE A STRAIGHT JACKET, LIKE THE THAT 2500-VD NEEDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU CAN SAT IT ALL YOU WANT, ANY WAY YOU WANT, BUT THE FACT'S REMAIN, AMERICA HAS NO GREATER ENEMY, THAN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY,JUST LOOK AT SOME OF THE RESPONCES ON THIS BOARD,TO ANY TOPIC, MY GOD MOST OF THEM, WOULD SELL AMERICA OUT TO ANY ONE ,MOST EVERY ONE ON THISBOARD BELIVES THAT IF WE PASS A CAP.TRADE BILL, THEN IT WOULD BE OK TO SEND JOBS OVER SEA'S RATHER THAN FIX THE PROBLEM HERE AT HOME ,I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS LITTLE GROUP OF ANTI AMERICAN TEA DRINKERS ,ANTI UNION, ANTI POOR PEOPLE.THAT ARE AGAINST EVERY THING, ANERICA NEEDS,HEALTH CARE,JOBS,ETC,, THAT THE NUTS ON HERE .--ARE SMALL IN NUMBERS ONLY FIVE OR SIX,,,,,,,,,,AMERICAN HATE MONRERERS YOU GUY'S ARE FILLING THE BILL.JUST FINE,THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY IS IF AMERICA, FALLS INTO A DEPRESSSION,AND YOU COULD BUY ALL THE LAND UP FOR LITTLE OR NOTHING AND PUT PEOPLE TO WORK AS SLAVES OF THE COMPANY, THAT YOU OWN,,IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO BECOME REAL AMERICANS ,NOT JUST COMMUNIST, THAT HAPPEN TO BE BORN HERE ,YOU COULD PUT A LOT OF YOUR HATE AMERICA ENERGY INTO HELPING AMERICA,BUT I DON'T SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING,TO MUCH HATRED FOR AMERICA,,BUT AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU GET LAND OF THE FREE,HOME OF THE BRAVE AND IN YOU GUY'S CASE NUT'S THAT HATE AMERICA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK---- HAVE A NICE LIFE DRINK YOUR TEA AND FINISH DESTROYING THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD...........YOUR ARE DOING A GOOD JOB SO FAR...............FAIR WELL

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Obama Voters please comment
by Newt on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 am

----------------------SARAH PALINIS AN IDIOT THAT IS THE REASON SHE FITS IN SO GOOD ON HERE ,BIDEN IS AN EDUCATED MAN WHO KNOW'S WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.PALIN, COULD USE A STRAIGHT JACKET, LIKE THE THAT 2500-VD NEEDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU CAN SAT IT ALL YOU WANT, ANY WAY YOU WANT, BUT THE FACT'S REMAIN, AMERICA HAS NO GREATER ENEMY, THAN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY,JUST LOOK AT SOME OF THE RESPONCES ON THIS BOARD,TO ANY TOPIC, MY GOD MOST OF THEM, WOULD SELL AMERICA OUT TO ANY ONE ,MOST EVERY ONE ON THISBOARD BELIVES THAT IF WE PASS A CAP.TRADE BILL, THEN IT WOULD BE OK TO SEND JOBS OVER SEA'S RATHER THAN FIX THE PROBLEM HERE AT HOME ,I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS LITTLE GROUP OF ANTI AMERICAN TEA DRINKERS ,ANTI UNION, ANTI POOR PEOPLE.THAT ARE AGAINST EVERY THING, ANERICA NEEDS,HEALTH CARE,JOBS,ETC,, THAT THE NUTS ON HERE .--ARE SMALL IN NUMBERS ONLY FIVE OR SIX,,,,,,,,,,AMERICAN HATE MONRERERS YOU GUY'S ARE FILLING THE BILL.JUST FINE,THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY IS IF AMERICA, FALLS INTO A DEPRESSSION,AND YOU COULD BUY ALL THE LAND UP FOR LITTLE OR NOTHING AND PUT PEOPLE TO WORK AS SLAVES OF THE COMPANY, THAT YOU OWN,,IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO BECOME REAL AMERICANS ,NOT JUST COMMUNIST, THAT HAPPEN TO BE BORN HERE ,YOU COULD PUT A LOT OF YOUR HATE AMERICA ENERGY INTO HELPING AMERICA,BUT I DON'T SEE THAT EVER HAPPENING,TO MUCH HATRED FOR AMERICA,,BUT AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT YOU GET LAND OF THE FREE,HOME OF THE BRAVE AND IN YOU GUY'S CASE NUT'S THAT HATE AMERICA ,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK---- HAVE A NICE LIFE DRINK YOUR TEA AND FINISH DESTROYING THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD...........YOUR ARE DOING A GOOD JOB SO FAR...............FAIR WELL
Man Rufus did you drink your hate-or-aid today. What America needs is rid of Liberals. Get informed about things before you blurt out things you know nothing about.Real Americans don't think like you!!! :nod:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

-SARAH PALINIS AN IDIOT THAT IS THE REASON SHE FITS IN SO GOOD ON HERE ,BIDEN IS AN EDUCATED MAN WHO KNOW'S WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD.PALIN, COULD USE A STRAIGHT JACKET, LIKE THE THAT 2500-VD NEEDS

Biden is an educated man huh Rufus?? I guess it was his education that allowed him to tell Katie Couric in an interview that during the depression Roosevelt got on TV and told the american people how we were going to get through it....BUT the only problem is that Roosevelt wasnt the president when we slipped into the depression, and people didnt have TV's back then either...yet he is educated huh Rufus....Biden is an idiot to the nth degree.

Sarah Palin was the ONLY candidate from either side with executive experience...Obambi is showing now that he is in waaaaay over his head. She scares the hell out of guys like you Rufus because she is CONSERVATIVE not just by words but by deeds and actions....Rufus should LOVE Sarah Palin since she cares about the poor, is anti abortion and PROVED IT BY NOT ABORTING HER DOWNS SYNDROME CHILD like most of the liberal dirtbags in this country would have done....

The rest of your post is so rediculous its not worth commenting on....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Newt

Post by Newt »

You guys take it easy on Rufus. He is showing that he is dislexic. Once Obama's Health Nightmare goes into effect he is in serious trouble. ;)

Rufus I know that you are just stirring. If you are really that confused Obama would have you in Washington as the Czar for mental health.

Collins Country

Post by Collins Country »

YOU KNOW, UP TILL NOW I WOULD VOTE FOR SOMEONE NO MATTER THE PARTY. I HAVE VOTED FOR INDEPENDANTS, DEMACRATS, AND REPUBLICANS ALIKE. BUT I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

OBAMA AND BESHEAR HAVE CHANGED MY MIND, THOU I DID NOT VOTE FOR EITHER OF THEM. I THINK THE DEMACRATS AND OBAMACRATS SHOULD JUST GO AND HIDE SOMEWHERE, OUTOF SIGHT NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE ENOUGH TRYING TO DESTROY THE STATE AND COUNTRY.

AND BY THE WAY, OBAMA WILL NEVEER HAVE ANY RESPECT FROM ME, YOU CAN HOLLER REPUBS DID THIS AND BUSH DID THAT, BUT HISTORY HAS YET TO RECORD THE CRIMES TO HUMANITY AND THE NATION COMMITTED BY OBAMANATION. :moon:
Robert Collins
Eubank, KY
606-383-2767

http://collinscountryky.tripod.com/