Cheap Tomatoes???

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Cheap Tomatoes???

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well said Dave and speaking of not paying taxes, that's the reason Obamas cabinet isn't full. He can't find enough democrats who have paid their taxes. How many is now that he has appointed that hadn't paid their taxes 5,6,7 or more. Give me a break.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

by bluemouse on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:02 am

Pine mt, rep never believed in paying taxes = you keep more of what you earn. As far as minuum wage you should be paid for what you know and how productive you are, not for just showing up. If you want better paid do something about it do not wait on the goverment to set your income. Most people that make minimun wage work at burger king and can not make change with out a calculator. do you want fries with that.------------------------------------------------------------YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW GLAD I AM THAT YOU POSTED THAT,--------------------
SO THE BURGERKING WORKER IS TO YOU A NOBODY,,PEOPLE WOEKING THE FIELDS ,FACTORY WORKERS MAKING MINIMUM WAGE ARE NO BODY,SCUM NOT WORTHY OF CONCIDERRATION,AND SINCE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THANK THEY SHOULD WORK, FOR FREE DON'T LIKE THE GOVERNMENT, SETTING A MINIMUM WAGE SO YOU CAN'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM,IF YOU HAD YOUR WAY YOU WOULD GIVE THEM ENOUGH FOOD TO SURVIVE AND SEND THEM TO WORK,NOT LET THEM HAVE FAMILIES OWN PROPERTY,JUST WORK,,,=====REPUBLICAN

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pine Mt you are about as silly as one gets, I said nothing about people being unworthy, but if you are offered afree education which you are intitled to from grade school to high school, and you excell in your learning you can get free college educations through a schorlership, if you where the class clown dope smoker who did not care about a education then yes you get what you worked for nothing. America people when doing well have always reached out to the less fortunate, All you defend on this board is free give aways and bigger goverment. If you were an animal in the animal kingdom you would be the first to be eaten (mouse)

Pine Mt Beagles

THAT JUST REALLY EXPLAINS ,THE CONTEMPT YOU HAVE FOR LOWER CLASS PEOPLE, WHO HAVE BEEN LESS FORTUNATE, THAN YOU ,,,BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE THAT HAS BEEN THE REPUBLICAN WAY OF THINKING ALL OF MY ADULT LIFE,,,,ROB, THE POOR GIVE TO THE RICH,,JUST LIKE THE BUSH TAX CUT'S AND THE HIGH GAS PRICES ,HE SHOFFERED AROUND,,,THE ONLY THING YOU WANT IS MORE,GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

TC

Post by TC »

Rufus I am Starting to Worry about you!!!!!! :( :( :(
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pine Mt Beagles

T.C.
MAN I APPRECIATE IT,JUST ONE OF ME ,AND SEEMS LIKE A MILLION ON THE OTHER SIDE,OF COURSE I KNOW THIS IS A REPUBLICAN BOARD ,NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THAT ,BUT THE LIEING AND MISDIRECTION OF THE TRUTH.PURPOSELY MISTATED FACTS,,AND ALL OF THEM KNOWING THE BIGGEST ENEMY AMERICA HAS RIGHT NOW IS REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS,,,,,,,,,BUT I TAKE COMFORT IN THE FACT THAT I MIGHT BE A MINORITY HERE BUT ,MOST OF AMERICANS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THEYRE JUST NOT AS OUT SPOKEN ABOUT IT,-STILL TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT,,,-----THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN,I 'AM ABOUT TO QUIT MYSELF,,

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:T.C.
,MOST OF AMERICANS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THEYRE JUST NOT AS OUT SPOKEN ABOUT IT,-STILL TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT,,,-----THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN,I 'AM ABOUT TO QUIT MYSELF,,
GOOD BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND ARE EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Last edited by 2500 HD on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Pine mt you are truely sold man, The republicans have NO power, the democrats have their super majority, they don't need 1 single vote from the republicans to pass their agenda. This is the democrats government (at least until 2010) and they are bombing and just like you they are trying to shift blame for their inability to succeed.

The bottom line is the republicans are irrelivant and the democrats have NOBODY to blame but themselves. The basic truth is they have controlled the government since 2006 and look what has happened.

Pine Mt Beagles

The bottom line is the republicans are irrelivant and the democrats have NOBODY to blame but themselves. The basic truth is they have controlled the government since 2006 and look what has happened,
ONE THING IS RIGHT THE REPUBLICANS TRY TO BE IRRELIVENT,OUT OF OUT OFMIND,THAT WOULD BE GREAT ,,BUT IN 2006 THE REPUBLICANS WEHE PUTTING THE FINAL TOUCHES ON THE DOWN FALL OF AMERICA,,,YOU SHOULD AND ALL REPUBLICANS SHOULD BE HAPPY OF THEIR ACHEVEMENT OF DISTROYING AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD JOB

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:The bottom line is the republicans are irrelivant and the democrats have NOBODY to blame but themselves. The basic truth is they have controlled the government since 2006 and look what has happened,
ONE THING IS RIGHT THE REPUBLICANS TRY TO BE IRRELIVENT,OUT OF OUT OFMIND,THAT WOULD BE GREAT ,,BUT IN 2006 THE REPUBLICANS WEHE PUTTING THE FINAL TOUCHES ON THE DOWN FALL OF AMERICA,,,YOU SHOULD AND ALL REPUBLICANS SHOULD BE HAPPY OF THEIR ACHEVEMENT OF DISTROYING AMERICA,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD JOB
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rufus you have to be the most confused person in the US.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759