OBAMACARE?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Moore Beagles

OBAMACARE?

Post by Moore Beagles »

The American Spectator
July 24, 2009
By Ben Stein

We've Figured Him Out

Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed?

Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths:

The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008. They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.

They ignored his anti-white writings in his books. They ignored his quiet acceptance of hysterical anti-American diatribes by his minister, Jeremiah Wright.

They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student. They ignored his ultra-left record as a "community organizer," Illinois state legislator, and Senator.

The American people ignored his total zero of an academic record as a student and teacher, his complete lack of scholarship when he was being touted as a scholar.

Now, the American people are starting to wake up to the truth. Barack Obama is a super likeable super leftist, not a fan of this country, way, way too cozy with the terrorist leaders in the Middle East, way beyond naïveté, all the way into active destruction of our interests and our allies and our future.

The American people have already awakened to the truth that the stimulus bill -- a great idea in theory -- was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way an effort to help all Americans.

Now, Americans are waking up to the truth that ObamaCare basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do.

The American people already know that Mr. Obama's plan to lower health costs while expanding coverage and bureaucracy is a myth, a promise of something that never was and never will be -- a bureaucracy lowering costs in a free society. Either the costs go up or the free society goes away.

These are perilous times. Mrs. Hillary Clinton, our Secretary of State, has given Iran the go-ahead to have nuclear weapons, an unqualified betrayal of the nation. Now, we face a devastating loss of freedom at home in health care. It will be joined by controls on our lives to "protect us" from global warming, itself largely a fraud if believed to be caused by man.

Mr. Obama knows Americans are getting wise and will stop him if he delays at all in taking away our freedoms.

There is his urgency and our opportunity. Once freedom is lost, America is lost. Wake up, beloved America.

I thought you would be interested in the article by Ben Stein printed below. As Mr. Stein says, our freedoms are on the line. Call your Representative today and tell him or her that you oppose the Obama health care bill.

The House will be voting on this bill probably early this week. So your call now is very important. The number is 202-224-3121. That is the Capitol Switchboard. Ask to speak with your Representative and you will be put through. If you don't know your Representative, give your Zip Code and they will connect you.

:?: :?:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

tommyg

Re: OBAMACARE?

Post by tommyg »

The Bluedog Democrats folded they are going to vote for this mess. They said they have saved 100 billion,well someone should tell them 100 billion out of trillions is a drop in the bucket. The nightmare begins.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "Benjamin Franklin" 1759

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

You can sure tell that they are spending someone elses money and not thiers!

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Moore Beagles on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 am

The American Spectator
July 24, 2009
By Ben Stein

We've Figured Him Out

Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed------------
--------------------------
I WONDER --IF SOCIALIZED MEDICINE IS SO BAD ,,,WHY DO WE PROVIDE IT FOR OUR VETERANS,,,,,,,,,,DON'T THEY DESIRVE THE BEST,HEALTH CARE,,,,,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Moore Beagles on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:06 am

The American Spectator
July 24, 2009
By Ben Stein

We've Figured Him Out

Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed------------
I WONDER --IF SOCIALIZED MEDICINE IS SO BAD ,,,WHY DO WE PROVIDE IT FOR OUR VETERANS,,,,,,,,,,DON'T THEY DESIRVE THE BEST,HEALTH CARE,,,,,,,,
Rufu's midnite drive by. :lol:

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

The American Spectator
July 24, 2009
By Ben Stein

We've Figured Him Out

Hey Rufus, let me ask the CORRECT question here...if socialized medicine is so GOOD why doesnt the Government already have it for themselves??? If socialized medicine is so GOOD why are they exempting THEMSELVES from the crap they are going to push down our throats????

You need to take the blinders off pal....

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

PineMtn you'll wakeup! WHEN ITS TOO LATE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :nod:

Blessed by the Best

tommyg

Post by tommyg »

bluegrass wrote:

The American Spectator
July 24, 2009
By Ben Stein

We've Figured Him Out

Hey Rufus, let me ask the CORRECT question here...if socialized medicine is so GOOD why doesnt the Government already have it for themselves??? If socialized medicine is so GOOD why are they exempting THEMSELVES from the crap they are going to push down our throats????

You need to take the blinders off pal....

Tony
Right!!!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

The prez and congress have private insurance the best your money can buy they are not going to change, they just want the hard working american people to pay for everyone who does not carry insurance and you can bet they they will have their hands in the cash cow to spend on some of their pork.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

OOOOH, remember bo said that he wanted the american people to have the same health insurance that he and congress have, but they will not change to the crap they are willing to cram down the peoples throat. Just another lie from the prez at our expense and his controll.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

The Perfect Solution to Senior Health Care

While discussing the pending Universal Health Care Program with my sister-in-law the other day, I think we have found the solution.

I am sure you have heard the ideas that if you're a senior you need to suck it up and give up the idea that you need any health care. A new hip? Unheard of. We simply can't afford to take care of you anymore . You don't need any medications for your high blood pressure, diabetes, heart problems, etc. Let’s take care of the young people. After all, they will be ruling the world very soon.

So here is the solution. When you turn 70, you get a gun and 6 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 senators and 4 representatives. Of course, you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head and all the health care you need!!! New teeth, great!!! Need glasses, no problem. New hip, knee, kidney, lung, heart? Well bring it on.

And who will be paying for all of this. The same government that just told you that you are too old for health care. And, since you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income tax.

I really think this is the Perfect Solution!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

IF THESE TWO FACED REPUBLICAN, RIGHT WING NUT JOBS ,ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT SENIOR CITIZENS ,WHY DO THEY FIGHT SO HEARD AGAINST MEDICARE,THAT IS BY IN LARGE USED BY SENIOR CITIZENS,,,,,,,AND WHY DON'T THEY TAKE SOME OF THIS MILLION DOLLARS, THEY ARE GOING TO SPEND NEXT MONTH ON THE CONTINOUS, LIES THEY ARE SPEADING,TRYING TO STOP THE 50 MILLION UNENSURED AMERICANS FORM GETTING THE INSURANCE THEY NEED,AND SPEND IT WHERE IT IS NEEDED, IT'S EASY TO FIGURE OUT,THEY SIMPLY,ARE AGAINST ANYTHING FOR AMERICA,THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT COUNTRY THEY LIVE IN,REPUBLICAN'S CONTINUE TO ATTACK AMERICA LIKE A CANCER AT THE CORE,STALLING AND TRYING TO STOP ANY PROGRESS ,NOT ALL REPUBLICANS, BUT THE RIGHT WING THAT FOLLOW THEIR CULT LEADER,,, RUSH LIMBAUGH,,,JUST CONTINUE YOUR LIE'S AND TELLING EACH OTHER HOW GOOD AND PRETTY YOU ARE ,AND TALKING ABOUT THE HEALTH CARE PLAN,HOW YOU ARE AGAINST ABORTION ,,ANOTHER LIE,HOW YOU ARE FOR THE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT'S,BUT ONLY WHEN IT'S SUIT'S YOU,MOST OF YOU TALK ABOUT FREE TRADE,THE ECONOMY ,IT'S BEEN SHOWN MANY TIMES THAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, RIGHT WING, IS INTERESTED IN ONE THING GREED,AND THEY, ARE VERY AFRAID OF THE FACT THAT WHITE AMERICA WILL BE IN THE MINORITY IN JUST A FEW YEARS,--------------------------------------------------------------------NO NEED FOR RESONSE,I LEARNED YEARS AGO THAT EVEN A PACK OF BEAGLES, WON'T ANSWER A GOST TRAILING LIEING DOG,THAT'S THE REASON I HAVEN'T BEEN RESPONDING ,IT'S JUST ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER OR YOU CAN CALLED YOUR OPINION ,---------AND 2500-VD YOU MIGHT WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM THEM FARM ANIMALS,,,,,,,,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

TC

Post by TC »

Rufus
Not trying to got on ya Bud BUT have you actually read Some of this bill????
If So HOW can you say it is Good For America??
Honestly Can YOU really Say it would be good that i as a middle income Worker have to PAy for Everybodys health Care and Mine will go up i Will be Paying for Care i do not need My Employer has already raised th cost to employees this last year.
Do you think THEY corporate America is going to PAY more or will they just pass it on to the Employee??
AND if it is Such a Good deal WHY arnt the Goverment Employees having to change thier Program???
blue Cross blue Shield has already Stated that they will be Spending millions in Administration Fees just to handle all the burocratic paperwork and pay the Fines they KNOW they Will incure do to the Way it is Written they will NOT be able to Comply with all the demands the Bill will place on them...

you Also Stated that socialized medice was good enough for the vets..
have you Even tried to SCHEDULE an Appointment with the VA latley.
i have good friends and relatives that cannot wait for the VAs Schedule for treatment so they have to Go to thier own Docs and the VA will not reimburse them for this..
My Bro in Law was diagnosed with Stomach trouble (Cancer) after his return from iraq Dr Told hime he needed treatment like NOW!! the Va told him after review of his recored they would be able to schedule his appointment at the VA hospital 3 to 6 mo from now...
is this the kind of treatment you want from the Gov..
Cause thats waht yer gonna get..
that and Emergency Rooms Full of illegals ( I know Seen it happen When Oregon passed its Generalized Medical Bill)
Explain to me PLEASE how this is Gonna benifit me and the hundreds of thousand of tax paying Employed Americans
And Do not try to Tell me I am unAmerican because i WILL NOT GO ALONG WITH THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION!!!!!
That is my RIGHT As a TRUE American and i will pratice that RIGHT till the End....
TC
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

AND THEY, ARE VERY AFRAID OF THE FACT THAT WHITE AMERICA WILL BE IN THE MINORITY IN JUST A FEW YEARS

Rufus, you are truly, TRULY learning from Obama and his cronies...when all else fails (like all of your arguments supporting Obambi) bring out the RACE CARD...classic liberalism....your class envy is KILLING you isnt it???

Tony
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

,REPUBLICAN'S CONTINUE TO ATTACK AMERICA LIKE A CANCER AT THE CORE,STALLING AND TRYING TO STOP ANY PROGRESS

PROGRESS??? You STILL havent answered MY question to you in this very thread....if its so dammned good why are they EXEMPTING THEMSELVES FROM IT PAL??? YOU cannot answer because YOU know the answer will expose YOU and every other liberal for the hypocrite that they truly are. They are exempting themselves because they KNOW its inferior, sub par, inefficient, costly, bloated, and totally unnecessary. YOU AND I will be forced into it, but GOVERNMENT will still have CHOICE care, not like the shyt we are going to have....I hope you see the light soon, but I fear its too late already.

Tony