Words of Wisdom

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rneil

Words of Wisdom

Post by Rneil »

"You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Adrian Rogers, 1931
http://www.savgeroadbeagles.com
New site uploaded 2-5-08

randy hicks

Re: Words of Wisdom

Post by randy hicks »

That is so true, the rich wont pay and the poor cant pay.Then you have people who live above there means and when the bills get so out of controll they simply file for bankruptcy "not my resopansiblity" the people who really try to live a good life and pay there bills and living withn there means will feel this crunch.The tax man will be there to collect it.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

DON'T WORRY HELP IS ON THE WAY,,,,THE ANTI AMERICAN PARTY (REPUBLICAN'S)THAT IS, WILL SEE TO IT THAT NOTHING,GET'S DONE, TO HELP THE MANY WORKING AMERICANS, OUT OF WORK AND WITH OUT HEALTH CARE,BUT DON'T WORRY WE WILL GET ANOTHER DICTATOR, MUCH LIKE BUSH, CAN'T BE AS BAD BUT SIMILAR,,AND THEN THESE 3 RD WORLD COUNTRIES WILL BE SHIPPING JOBS, OVER HERE, FOR THE CHEAP LABOR BY THEN THE REPUBLICANS WILL HAVE STRIPPED WHAT REMAINS OF THE ECONOMY,AND PEOPLE WILL WORK FOR FOOD TO SURVIVE ,IT'S JUST THE REPUBLICAN WAY,WHAT REPUBLICANS BELIEVE IS THAT THE RICH SHOULD RULE THE POOR--IN POINT OF FACT THEY DO- WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT,WITH OUT THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE POOR THEY WOULD HAVE NO ONE ,TO PREY ON,SO JUST KEEP UP THE ANTI AMERICAN SENTIMENT,JUST SAY NO TO AMERICA,AND WE WILL GET THOSE JOB'S BACK ,AND YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR ABOUT 50.CENTS AN HOUR,AND LIKE THE 50 MILLION OTHERS WITH NO HEALTH CARE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT.--------THOSE JOB'S WILL BE COMMING BACK------FOR THE CHEAP LABOR------BUT I HAVE TO GIVE THE DEMOCRATS THEIR DUE HERE, THEY ARE NO BETTER THEY ARE SELLING OUT TO THE INSURANCE AND OIL COMPANIES AND DRUG COMPANIES OWNED BY REPUBLICANS,AND LEAVING AMERICAN WORKERS DEFENSELESS,AGAINST THESE BUZZARDS,
2500 V D--------I DON'T THINK YOUR FONDNESS FOR FARM ANIMALS IS LEGAL,,,,, :baby:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Man Pine mt. you must not understand what super majority means, let me clear it up. The dems don't need 1 yes I said 1 vote from a republican to pass their agenda. If all of the dems are on board the republicans have NO power so that blame the republicans dog won't hunt.

2500 HD

Post by 2500 HD »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:DON'T WORRY HELP IS ON THE WAY,,,, About time you admitted your self to the looney bin!!!!!!!!!!!111

THE ANTI AMERICAN PARTY (REPUBLICAN'S)THAT IS, WILL SEE TO IT THAT NOTHING,GET'S DONE, TO HELP THE MANY WORKING AMERICANS, OUT OF WORK AND WITH OUT HEALTH CARE,BUT DON'T WORRY WE WILL GET ANOTHER DICTATOR, MUCH LIKE BUSH, CAN'T BE AS BAD BUT SIMILAR,,AND THEN THESE 3 RD WORLD COUNTRIES WILL BE SHIPPING JOBS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Clinton did that with Nafta treaty , but you already know that but won't admit it..

OVER HERE, FOR THE CHEAP LABOR,,,,, Minimun wage just went up???? Or Where were you watching another bias movie???????

BY THEN THE REPUBLICANS WILL HAVE STRIPPED WHAT REMAINS OF THE ECONOMY,AND PEOPLE WILL WORK FOR FOOD TO SURVIVE ,IT'S JUST THE REPUBLICAN WAY,,,,,, Another typo Dufus , I know you ment to type in Democrat. I will gladly straighen that out for you AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

WHAT REPUBLICANS BELIEVE IS THAT THE RICH SHOULD RULE THE POOR--IN POINT OF FACT THEY DO- WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT,WITH OUT THE MIDDLE CLASS AND THE POOR THEY WOULD HAVE NO ONE ,,,,,,,, Never seen a poor man give people a job yet, They made themselve succesful through good decission and hard work.Being a Lazy cry babies doesn't get you far in life!!!!!!!!!

TO PREY ON,SO JUST KEEP UP THE ANTI AMERICAN SENTIMENT,JUST SAY NO TO AMERICA,AND WE WILL GET THOSE JOB'S BACK ,AND YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR ABOUT 50.CENTS AN HOUR,,,,,,, Again Minimun wage just went up... They must not of mentioned that in your bias movie or maybe you were up getting some govenrment hand out popcorn!!!!!!!!!!

AND LIKE THE 50 MILLION OTHERS WITH NO HEALTH CARE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT.........Everyone has health care.... It is called the EMERGENCY ROOM!!!!!!!!!! If not that ,you either choose not to spend money on an insurance policy or you are to lazy to go get a job to pay for one.!!!!!

--------THOSE JOB'S WILL BE COMMING BACK------FOR THE CHEAP LABOR------BUT I HAVE TO GIVE THE DEMOCRATS THEIR DUE HERE, THEY ARE NO BETTER THEY ARE SELLING OUT TO THE INSURANCE AND OIL COMPANIES AND DRUG COMPANIES OWNED BY REPUBLICANS,AND LEAVING AMERICAN WORKERS DEFENSELESS,AGAINST THESE BUZZARDS,,,,,,,,, This statement conterdicts it self, must of forgot to edit your bias movie, or you needed more government popcorn and caught only part of your mislead information!!!!!!!

2500 V D--------I DON'T THINK YOUR FONDNESS FOR FARM ANIMALS IS LEGAL,,,,, :baby:
So you were crossed from a mule and a donkey :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Better be careful if peta catches wind of that you running a jack arse mill in your area :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: You may get Acorn's tree chopped down in front of the money laundry mat. :nod: :nod: :nod:

Dufus you are avoiding my question...... Are you a member of the White American Minority you seem to have mention on here??? I am beginning to assume that you are not caucasion and have an oppressed attitude on your anti American life!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: