For all you obama lover way to go.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

littlewoody

For all you obama lover way to go.

Post by littlewoody »

TheJohnBirchSociety

TC

Re: For all you obama lover way to go.

Post by TC »

President Obama and a band of his merry men might as well erect their own pink neon sign at the Arizona-Mexico border saying, ‘Welcome all illegals to your United States. Our home is your home.’”
About Says it all right there dont it??
Just That many More VOTERS for the KING!!! Ones that he Dont have to BUY!!
Dont worry about replying Rufus I really just Dont even Wanna here it!!!errrrrrr :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

TC wrote:
President Obama and a band of his merry men might as well erect their own pink neon sign at the Arizona-Mexico border saying, ‘Welcome all illegals to your United States. Our home is your home.’”
Dont worry about replying Rufus I really just Dont even Wanna here it!!!errrrrrr :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
+1
TheJohnBirchSociety

mrwvsportsman

Post by mrwvsportsman »

+2 :angryfire:
If you were on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

Newt

Post by Newt »

He has screwed the citizens in every imaginable way then blocks every effort by others who try to help. The pipeline is the best example.
The good news is that his approval rating has dropped down close to thirty-three percent. At that level only those with a severe case of liberal disease still support him. Even the young adults who were his most vocal supporters in the last election have now realized that he is a fraud and has nothing of substance to offer.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

by Newt » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:58 pm

He has screwed the citizens in every imaginable way then blocks every effort by others who try to help. The pipeline is the best example.
The good news is that his approval rating has dropped down close to thirty-three percent. At that level only those with a severe case of liberal disease still support him. Even the young adults who were his most vocal supporters in the last election have now realized that he is a fraud and has nothing of substance to offer.
-
-WELL FIRST OFF,IMMIGRATION HAS SLOWED DOWN IN THE LAST 3 YRS,THIS PRESIDENT HAS A BETTER RECORD ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, THAN BUSH,OR ANY ONE ELSE SO FAR.
SAME WITH FOREIGN POLICY.EDUCATION,HELPING SMALL BUSINESS, ETC.
-
-YOU JIM CROW DECIPLES,,SHOULD BE MORE INTERESTED, IN WHAT YOU, ARE DOING TO THE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY,YOU APPOINTED JUDGES, WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THE AMERICAN VOTING PROCESS,THEN THE JIM CROW , GOVERNOR'S ARE TAKING VOTER RIGHT'S IN MANY STATES.CUTTING HUNDRED OF THOUSAND'S OF JOB'S,
YOU SEE THE JIM CROW PARTY,HAS NOTHING TO CAMPAIGN ON ,EXCEPT HATE,THEY HAVE PROVEN THEY CANNOT GOVERN,SO THEY ARE ATTACKING VOTER'S,AND,IT LOOK'S LIKE IT IS WORKING,
AS FOR THE PIPELINE IT SHOULD BE STOPED NOW TODAY,JIM CROWER'S,TALK ABOUT THE JOB'S INVOLVED ,IT'S LAUGHABLE ,THE JIM CROWER'S, DON'T CARE ABOUT JOB'S,THEY NEVER HAVE,THEY WANY TO POUR OIL, IN THE DRINKING WATER SO THEY CAN CONDEM THE LAND,SO THE KOCH BROTHER'S CAN BUY IT.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

...And there you have it folks...Rufus follows libtard orders and uses the NEWEST TALKING POINT to see if it can gain any traction...I DEFY you to find ANYWHERE that he used the phrase "JIM CROW" before today...good little liberal soldier that you are Rufus, you are doing a wonderful job repeating the talking points....and you are doing it correctly too. See, the idea is to repeat it as MANY TIMES inside one blog that you can, or repeat the same thing over and over in a conversation...straight out of the liberal playbook from the 40's....

Examples....
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:YOU JIM CROW DECIPLES
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:THEN THE JIM CROW , GOVERNOR'S
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:YOU SEE THE JIM CROW PARTY,
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:JIM CROWER'S
...gotta admit thats creative...LMFAO!!
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:,THE JIM CROWER'S, DON'T CARE ABOUT JOB'S,
FIVE DIFFERENT REFERENCES to Jim Crow within ONE POST....

C'mon Rufus, surely you aren't a syncophant as you appear to be, right??? n. A person who enthusiastically toes the party line. A combination of "synch" and "sycophant."

LMFAO!!!!!!

Little history lesson Rufus...

Democrats Should Know Jim Crow, They Created HimHuman Events ^ | 7/11/2011 | Jerome Hudson

Posted on Monday, July 11, 2011 12:56:53 PM by New Jersey Realist

With a bit of Chicago-machine swagger about him, Bill Clinton, a “war room” veteran, is back in the spotlight and stumping for Obama.

Speaking to Campus Progress last Wednesday, Clinton asked the crowd of young progressives, “Are you fighting?” Taking talking points almost directly from the mouth of DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Shultz (D.-Fla.), the former President asserted, “There has never been in my lifetime, since we got rid of the poll tax and all the voter Jim Crow burdens on voting, the determined effort to limit a franchise that we see today."

Likening Republican policies aimed at preserving voter integrity in states from Florida to California to poll taxes and literacy tests of the Jim Crow era proves Democrats are desperate. Obama’s tax-and-spend agenda stinks on ice. So his segregation mudslingers—in this case, Clinton—must rely on shopworn clichés that stir racial animus to fire up his left-wing base.

Are Clinton and Shultz insinuating that minorities, college students and the elderly are all born Democrats, that they are more likely to vote for Democratic candidates than Republican candidates? Is this what Democratic elites think of their constituents? Do Democrats believe blacks and Latinos, old people and youngsters, are too stupid to acquire a photo I.D. by next November?

Moreover, decrying all Republicans as racists is a Democrat article of faith. But why dredge up Jim Crow?

In 1832, the phrase “Jim Crow” was born. By 1900, every former Confederate state (including Wyoming, Missouri, Ohio, Utah, Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma) had enacted “Jim Crow” laws prohibiting everything from interracial marriage to racially integrated public school systems. These state laws served to place blacks back on a virtual plantation. Similar to the “Black Codes” that came before them, Jim Crow laws were numerous. However, one denominator codified their sound support in Southern states: They all resulted from Democratic legislators of the “Solid South.”

When Bill Clinton was 18, his future vice president’s father, Sen. Al Gore Sr., was locked arm-in-arm with other segregationist Democrats to kill the Civil Rights act of 1964. Clinton’s “mentor” and “friend,” klansman J. William Fulbright, joined the Dixiecrats, an ultra-segregationist wing of Democratic lawmakers, in filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1957 and in killing the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
Clinton, now 64, in his dotage, probably forgot (or was too embarrassed) to mention to the far-Left crowd of youngsters that his party is the party of segregation. Or as Congressman Jessie Jackson Jr. (D.-Ill.) explained in an interview with Fox News contributor Angela McGlowan in her book Bamboozled:

“There is no doubt that the Democratic Party is the party of the Confederacy, historically, that the Democratic Party's flag is the Confederate flag. It was our party’s flag. That Jefferson Davis was a Democrat, that Stonewall Jackson strongly identified with the Democratic Party, that secessionists in the South saw themselves as Democrats and were Democrats. That so much of the Democratic Party’s history, since it is our nation’s oldest political party, has its roots in slavery.”

How did the same Jim Crow Democrats who fought tooth-and-nail with segregationists to keep blacks on a virtual plantation become the party that now wins 95% of the black vote? Republicans passed Civil Rights laws, Democrats wrote revisionist history.

Nevertheless, deception—what all warfare is based on, according to ancient Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu, won’t work with independents. Obama’s reelection strategy of slander and defaming all conservatives and Republicans as racists won’t win him that all-important center.

With a “recovery” missing 8.5 million jobs, unemployment going in the wrong direction and no perceived end to our economic misery in sight, Obama obviously doesn't see winning a second term without getting down in the gutter to inspire his bulwark leftists.

This latest attempt to stir up Obama’s base by former President Clinton is just the beginning. Digging up the ghost of Jim Crow Past may have worked before, but the political landscape has changed. And Americans are seemingly ready to vote their wallets in 2012.
This contest will be a battle between the Democrat Party of higher taxes, more spending and backbiting, and the Republican Party of lower taxes, job creation and solving America’s problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerome Hudson is a member of Project 21 a sponsorship of the National Center for Public Policy Research. He is the editor of OurLastStand.com and can be reached at Jeromehudsonspeaks.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

TC

Post by TC »

VERY GOOD POST Bluegrass Very Good

REFUTE THAT RUFUS
WITHOUT USING OR PLACING the BLAME on BUSH!!!!
bet ya caint!!!
Oh Heck nevermind there aint enough room in there to get any FACTs in Anyhow!!!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Pine Mt Beagles

AS LONG, AS AMERICA HAS, THE CROWER ,PARTY IT WILL CONTINUE, TO SLIDE BACKWARD ,AND ,NEVER PROGRESS ,BUT, THAT IS WHAT YOU CROWER'S WANT,TO STOP THE VOTING RIGHT'S ,ALONG WITH WORKER RIGHT'S,WOMEN'S RIGHT'S ,

THE REPUBLICAN TYRANNY MUST END,WE MUST START ANOTHER PARTY AND PURGE AMERICA FROM THIS CONTEMPTABLE,AMERICAN HATING BUNCH.OR,AMERICA WILL NEVER RECORVER.
-
-YOU SEE,,T.C.
THERE IS NOTHING TO REFUTE,,,,THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, OF 15 YRS AGO,, IS GONE NOTHING BUT,BIGGOT'S AND ,RACIST,REMAIN THE EXTREME RIGHT WING, STIRED BY, THE ANTI AMERICA AGENDA OF THE BAGGER'S.INSIGHTING HATRED FOR THE POOR SICK AND ELDERLY.

SO ENJOY YOUR,, JIM CROW,DAY AND WHILE YOU ARE OUT HUNTING ENJOYING THINK ABOUT ALL THE SICK PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE INSURANCE FROM SO THEY WILL JUST -DIE-AND THE CHILDREN BORN WITH AN EXISTING DISEASE,YOU DON'T WANT TO GET INSURANCE SO THEY CAN LIVE .
YOU CAN DENY ALL YOU WANT ,,BUT,,YOU SUPPORT THESE REPUBLICAN'S,HIPPOCRIT'S WHO ARE INTENTIONALLY DESTROYING AMERICA ,YOU KNOW WHAT THEY STAND FOR AND YOU STILL SUPPORT THEM.SO THINK ABOUT THAT WHILE YOU ARE HAVING YOUR,,, GOOD DAY

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

TC wrote:

Just so I am clear on this, you right wing posters, support human rights violations, abuses of the US Constitution, including suppression of first amendment rights?
Big Mike

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Big Mike wrote:Just so I am clear on this, you right wing posters, support human rights violations, abuses of the US Constitution, including suppression of first amendment rights?

By HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS you mean those pesky ABORTIONS OF UNBORN BABIES that your party supports, right?

By abuses of the US CONSTITUTION you mean the circumventing of Congress that Obeyme keeps threatening, right?

By suppression of first amendment rights you mean the kind of thing Obeyme's administration is trying to do by censoring the internet and talk radio, right?

Anything else Mike???
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

I didn't start this thread, your team did. But thanks for making my point. The truth be known, republicans love illegals, the corporations hire them and drives down wages and benefits., and the right wing loves that.

Assistant Attorney General Thomas E. Perez, who heads the department’s Civil Rights Division, said a three-year civil investigation found that the Phoenix sheriff and his deputies engaged in unconstitutional conduct and violations of federal law that jeopardized the sheriff’s “commitment to fair and effective” law enforcement.

The not-unexpected Justice Department report said investigators documented discriminatory policing practices including unlawful stops, detentions and arrests of Hispanics; unlawful retaliation against people exercising their First Amendment right to criticize the agency’s policies or practices, including its discriminatory treatment of Hispanics; and discriminatory jail practices against inmates with limited English proficiency by punishing them and denying them critical services.
Big Mike

Newt

Post by Newt »

Hey Mike, what about the unlawful refusal by both republicans and democrat administrations to enforce federal immigration laws. When the states try to protect the rights of their citizens, the federal government uses its poser to litigate against the state.
I'm surprised that a union man would continue to support an administration that refuses to deport illegal workers and refuses to support the Keystone pipeline. There must be another reason that you forget ideology and support party.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Newt wrote:Hey Mike, what about the unlawful refusal by both republicans and democrat administrations to enforce federal immigration laws. When the states try to protect the rights of their citizens, the federal government uses its poser to litigate against the state.
I'm surprised that a union man would continue to support an administration that refuses to deport illegal workers and refuses to support the Keystone pipeline. There must be another reason that you forget ideology and support party.
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 am

Hey Mike, what about the unlawful refusal by both republicans and democrat administrations to enforce federal immigration laws. When the states try to protect the rights of their citizens, the federal government uses its poser to litigate against the state.
-
-NEWT
THERE ARE SOME GOOD POINT'S TO YOUR POST,,,,FIRST YOU SAID REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT,,,TRUTH,,
BUT,SOME STATES HAVE GONE AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION,IN PASSING SOME OF THEIR LAW'S.
AND
,THE DEPORTING ILLEGAL'S IS NOT JUST THIS ADMINISTRATION,,,YOUR ,,,HERO NEWT ,,SAID NO TO DEPORTATION IN A DEBATE JUST A FEW DAY'S AGO,SO YET AGAIN IT IS BOTH PARTIES,,,AND JUST MY OPINION DEPROTATION WILL NEVER HAPPEN,FOR MANY REASON'S ,,MAINLY THE CHEAP LABOR.

-NOW ,
I THINK YOU TRYING TYO COMPARE DEPORTING ILLEGALS',,,((( ILLEGAL'S HAVE BROKEN THE LAW ))) AND ,NOT SUPPORTING THE PIPE LINE,IS NOT ,, AGAINST THE LAW ,AND,ANYONE KNOW'S TAKING A CLOSE LOOK AT THIS PIPELINE IS A MUST,IT IS ENVIRONMENTALLY DANGERIOUS.AND IT WOULD BE IRRESPONSABLE TO JUST LET THEM THROW IT IN THE GROUND,PERSONALLY I WOULD STOP DEAD,,BUT,I THINK THE PRESIDENT WILL AGREE TO IT EVENTUALLY.