I have a few serious ?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chapkosbeagles

I have a few serious ?

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Why is it if ur rep u have to vote rep
If ur demorat u vote democrat
Well I shouldent say u have to but it is like a unwriten rule

If these 2 guys are saposed to be our best shot why wouldent obama ask romney to be vp. I guess what I am saying is why can oneanother sway each others way of thinking ( rep an dem)

Like I said befor I dont vote but my girl friend an it becausr I dont understand the whole political thing.
Electoral votes an that

Not trying to stir pot either just trying to get a better understanding

bucks better beagles

Re: I have a few serious ?

Post by bucks better beagles »

Chappy: I am sure the boys on here will be happy to explain how politics works for you. Vote what is best for you and the country and get informed on the issues. Try to avoid negativity and mud slinging. Ignore the foolish bubble speak and vote for your girlfriend if you want to. On one of the ballots out west, "none of the above" got a lot of votes.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

bucks better beagles wrote:Chappy: I am sure the boys on here will be happy to explain how politics works for you. Vote what is best for you and the country and get informed on the issues. Try to avoid negativity and mud slinging. Ignore the foolish bubble speak and vote for your girlfriend if you want to. On one of the ballots out west, "none of the above" got a lot of votes.
Buck, that's all you can ask anyone to do and is excellent advise. Inform yourself unbiasedly on all issues and vote accordingly.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

If you believe in gay marriage and killing babies and taking other people money and giving it to other people . Vote for dem
TheJohnBirchSociety

beaglehandler

Post by beaglehandler »

I read one reply that says get info and make and unbiased decision. Well I am not dem or rep and proud to say so. But let me add this questions to the equation. When was the last time your senator or rep came and asked you what was best for you or held a town hall meeting and interacted with the people ? They do it for special interest and big money and get a free meal, free travel, free this or free that for doing so. I don't care who you think is looking out for your best interest that is your right. I will tell you this, you better be looking out for your best interest. One last comment. What is sitting in your garage or driveway ? Do you try to buy American made ? Why are canned peaches at Walmart from China ? This world and this country is far from perfect and if you think the Dems or Reps are perfect please call 911 and request medical assistance. And ask them to hurry !!!!!!

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Gays should not have the right to get married as the bible says it is between a man an woman

Although if ur doughter gets raped and gets pregnant she should have the right to abort it

As far as taxes every one should pay the same percent on the dollar

Now am I cansidered rep. Or dem.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well Chap I agree with you on all 3.

pilotknob

Post by pilotknob »

chapkosbeagles wrote:Gays should not have the right to get married as the bible says it is between a man an woman

Although if ur doughter gets raped and gets pregnant she should have the right to abort it

To much common sense in your way of thinking to be either one....I agree too

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

by chapkosbeagles » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:14 am

Gays should not have the right to get married as the bible says it is between a man an woman

-
-
chapkosbeagles
-I would consider you American.

And I agree with you.

Just one point,about gay's ,I am seriously against gay's ,,Period ,,But ,,There is some other thing's that get involved ,,separation of Church and State,,There is a difference in the law of the land and Your individual moral's,,Law's are not written on Moral's but more on Right's --and you cannot give some one a right and then tell them what they can do with it.and if you are bible read you know God is the creator of every thing -even gay's.--God gave Human being's a choice Sin or Not,,Or serve God,But you will answer either way,,I will not answer for you and no one will answer for me But Me.so it come's back to the right to choose .--SIMPLE

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:by chapkosbeagles » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:14 am

-
-
chapkosbeagles
-I would consider you American.

And I agree with you.

Just one point,about gay's ,I am seriously against gay's ,,Period ,,But ,,There is some other thing's that get involved ,,separation of Church and State,,There is a difference in the law of the land and Your individual moral's,,Law's are not written on Moral's but more on Right's --and you cannot give some one a right and then tell them what they can do with it.and if you are bible read you know God is the creator of every thing -even gay's.--God gave Human being's a choice Sin or Not,,Or serve God,But you will answer either way,,I will not answer for you and no one will answer for me But Me.so it come's back to the right to choose .--SIMPLE
I get sick of hearing the quote "seperation of Church and State". You use it as if it were enshrined into the doctrine of the Constitution and is used to keep us from making descisions based upon the Bible. What was meant by that statement is that the constitution gives no power over religion to the federal government. What does this mean to us today? Listen again to Prof. Carter: “The wall of separation between church and state is not there to protect the state from the church; rather, it is there to protect the church from the state. It stands as a divide to preserve religious freedom. And one needs to protect the church from the state because the latter will utilize its enormous powers to do what the state has always done – either subvert the religion or destroy it. If we continue our slide toward a state that breaches the wall of separation whenever it is convenient, then I worry about the great risk to religious freedom. In the end, such a breach could destroy our ability to form the communities of resistance that are crucial if we are going to have a chance to transform the nation.” (This quote is worth reading again and posting as widely as possible.)

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here." Patrick Henry knew that Christianity, in its correct form and practice, allowed all to be free from tyranny. Why can't you get that? How about "The religion which has introduced civil liberty is the religion of Christ and His apostles, which enjoys humility, piety, and benevolence; which acknowledges in every person a brother, or a sister, and a citizen with equal rights. This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free Constitutions of Government." Noah Webster understood it, why can't you? In this country, the rights given to us by God are not limited only to those that believe. Continue to remove the right to believe and all other rights will follow. Men cannot govern in a caring manner if there is no consequences to their wrong doings. Christianity, like it or not, is the foundation that every citizen of the United States freedom rests upon, inspite of belief.

God did not "create gays". He created man in his own image and gave him free will. Do not make excuses for people who clearly choose to live a certain way, especially when it's outside of how he wants us to live. Note that he did not grant us the power to judge one's destiny either, but He leaves us individually accountable for our own actions.

Chapkos, I agree with your 3 points overall. My only distinction is that a women pregnant from rape should abort it immediately and not wait for months. I don't have any basis for that other than it seems the most moral. Even if done so it is the unfortunate destruction of an innoccent life. That is a very difficult subject.
Last edited by Pine Lakes on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woods

Post by woods »

I agree with you on your point about abortion Pine Lakes. If a woman is raped the morning after pill should be used. Late term abortion is horrible.

wvmuskyhunter

Post by wvmuskyhunter »

I didnt want to comment, but can't help it. I'm tired of hearing vote for what's best for you. That is exactly what our forefathers warned us about. It is why our country is where it is today. Sorry it is not and should not be about YOU! You should be voting for what is best for your country. People this goes back to the entitlement people, they will keep voting to support themselfs, not whats best for the country as a whole. Wake up everyone!!! This is not how our country was founded or intended to be.

God Help Us!!!

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Wow
I read alot of these political post an see there is alot of sand in the a

I have been watching alot of links on youtube and dont believe have this stuff I think we are thinking to small we as people need to open our minds and think bigger.

Ther are alot of people that are super smart and have ideas to solve our economic problums and I cant tthink as big as these guys so I leave the thinking to them

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Chip

I have only used the --separation of church and state --one time in the above post --me personally I-don't believe in it ,I think Churches should not be separated.For several\reason's that are my own.

by wvmuskyhunter » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 am

I didnt want to comment, but can't help it. I'm tired of hearing vote for what's best for you. That is exactly what our forefathers warned us about. It is why our country is where it is today. Sorry it is not and should not be about YOU! You should be voting for what is best for your country. People this goes back to the entitlement people, they will keep voting to support themselfs, not whats best for the country as a whole. Wake up everyone!!! This is not how our country was founded or intended to be.

God Help Us!!!
-
-
muskyhunter
That is a good post up \to where you lost track -you mentioned the Entitlement people ,,there is ot nearly enough of them to elect a President,,But They are Republican's ,for the most part ,look it up for your self ,A lot of Republican states get more money from the federal government than they pay in taxes.More than Democrat voting states.

Look for your self --The TAKER- states are Republican states.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Interesting
so what ur saying is rep states are our wellfair states