Do You Read 'Em?

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bucks better beagles

Do You Read 'Em?

Post by bucks better beagles »

Just curious today. How many of you actually read some of the very long threads that are copied and put on here? I find anything more than a few sentences to be laborious, dull and generally, a waste of time. I love fact based opinions but I like them pithy and solid.

Bunnyblaster

Re: Do You Read 'Em?

Post by Bunnyblaster »

I read most of the fact based articles that are posted just for informational purposes...........honestly though some of the more opinion based ones I just skim through.

Are you trying to say I'm too long winded??? ;)
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

TC

Post by TC »

Some of them Have Some pretty pertinent FACTS in EACH Paragraph as to the Corruption of our present administration and If just a Link is posted Most Wont even read them therefore becoming even less informed of the Wrong doings of the present administration!!!

Guess we could just put OBAMA GAVE BILLIONS to the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD But then some people would say POST the FACTS or Where did you read this???
You know Kinda like Rufus Does!!!
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Dale L.

Post by Dale L. »

I just skim most. Most posts on this forum are opinion based and biased one way or the other as most anything political is. So I put very little emphasis on anything I read here. It does get interesting from time to time though.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Dale, just about everything written is slanted or biased in one form or another, is it not. How could it be any other way? A good writer can present unbiased missives but rarely have I seen them and when I do, they are pretty boring. ;)

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

LMAO!!!!!!!!