Republican's hard at work .To

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Republican's hard at work .To

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Elimnate hard earned women's reproductive right's .
Reduce your wages and benefit's .
Further enable Wall Street fraud.
Further enrich their friends by reducing America's revenue.
Demonize your Teacher's ,Fire fighter's ,Policemen.
Outsource your jobs to other countries.
Socialize Corporate losses and privitize corporate profit's.
Promote Christianity whle Demonizing other religion's.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Re: Republican's hard at work .To

Post by bluemouse »

You sure are a sad pathic little clown pinemutt you need new material. You have no proof of your lies just like your lying hero no good news so lie like hell and repeat untill you believe your own lies. Forward March clown.

Newt

Post by Newt »

quote:
Last week, Education Secretary Arne Duncan stumbled in saying a West Virginia school district had already sent out pink slips to teachers: The district said it had nothing to do with the looming cuts. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said at a POLITICO Playbook breakfast Monday that airports were already experiencing long lines: The TSA and airport representatives said that wasn’t the case.

LINK
he White House Sequester Blunders
quote:
In its bid to make the sequester as painful as possible, the White House announced Tuesday that it is canceling all visitor tours of the White House "during the popular Spring touring season." This fits President Obama's political strategy to punish the eighth graders visiting from Illinois instead of, say, the employees of the Agriculture Department who will attend a California conference sipping "exceptional local wines" and sampling "tasty dishes" prepared by "special guest chefs."

Yes, even as the White House warns that the modest automatic spending cuts will force the furlough of meat inspectors, two divisions of the Agriculture Department will underwrite the 26th California Small Farm Conference in Fresno next week.

The event will feature USDA speakers, field trips, a banquet and a tasting reception, according to the conference website. Conference organizers promise the tasting will be a "mouthwatering event" featuring "fine wines and exceptional micro-brews paired with seasonally driven culinary delicacies." How can we sign up?

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

I knew better than to read a thread posted by you.

Please explain to me, what exactly is a "reproductive right"???
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Thats liberal for baby killer (aka) abortion

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Oh I see, just a politically correct way of saying......duh, I should have known. :roll:
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Newt

Post by Newt »

Source: Preparations underway for Obama vacation on Martha's Vineyard

President Obama and his family are likely headed to Martha's Vineyard for a summer sojourn again this year.

A source tells POLITICO that the Secret Service has started booking accommodations on the toney island off the Massachusetts coast. (See update below)

So far, the White House isn't saying anything, but the Vineyard is abuzz with the news. The first family is expected toward the end of August, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013 ... 58744.html

He has to shut down the White House Tours to save a little money for he and his boyfriend while on vacation.

Pine Mt Beagles

by Bunnyblaster » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:26 am

I knew better than to read a thread posted by you.

Please explain to me, what exactly is a "reproductive right"???
Bunnyblaster

-
-
-Bunny-Newt--Bluetrash--
-It's what Repubican's-use to deny women health care ,---to farther promote the'' Republican Dominionism platform,brought on by,the Republican Plutocracy promted form of govrnment,

Kinda like The Republican Party defninaton of freedom,,
Republican's constantly spew lie's about the Constitution--- Bill of Right's ----and America the land of the free,,But you are only free to do or believe what The Repubican's say you can or should do in their opinon-Republican's want to inject relegion into Government but keep the divison of church and state when it come's to paying taxes etc.
There is no place in Government and no place in relegion for government.

But ,on another note---all who read this -you will never see the America that we ived in before the Bush / Cheney -era ,those -8-year's changed America forever.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

MORE PMB NITWIT BULL$HIT OR BULL$HIT POSTED BY A LEFTIST TALKING POINTS NITWIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

"But ,on another note---all who read this -you will never see the America that we ived in before the Bush / Cheney -era ,those -8-year's changed America forever."

If you honestly think you are the first person to say that about any past administration you are more naive than I thought. 9/11 changed this country in a much more profound way than any president ever has or ever could. Besides according to you with Obama behind the wheel we should be headed toward nothing but greener pastures right?? So we shouldn't have anything to worry about and his policy changes should completely negate anything the previous administration put in place. :roll:

Or was that statement just your own little personal disclaimer as a fail safe to fall back on if/when Obama's policies fail?? I know this has already been discussed but I'll use it as an example again anyway.........dare I say sequester??!! Obama's the one that promoted having it in place and then is the same guy that turns around and pisses and moans about it when it finally comes down to the wire and ends up being enacted. :roll:
Bunnyblaster

Pine Mt Beagles

by Bunnyblaster » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:09 am

"But ,on another note---all who read this -you will never see the America that we ived in before the Bush / Cheney -era ,those -8-year's changed America forever."

If you honestly think you are the first person to say that about any past administration you are more naive than I thought. 9/11 changed this country in a much more profound way than any president ever has or ever could.
-
-Exactly --->

BUsh and Cheney ,,knew this attack was comming and planned their Responce (( no defense or plan to prevent it )) to assure that the Bush and Cheney families would prosper greatly and the Republican Party would complete their plan to destroy the United States economy,,once and for all -and invoke the Plutocrat government Republican's have away's strived for,America will never recover from the Bush Cheney era.Ever --> Now you are going to have another Bush you can vote for --.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pathic dribble you continue to spew pinemutt. I do not know who's the biggest liar you are your babbling hero. Forward march clown.