One Man with Courage Makes a Majority

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

One Man with Courage Makes a Majority

Post by Newt »

High School Valedictorian Stuns Audience After He Rips Up Speech and Delivers the Lord’s Prayer Instead — Wild Applause Follows

UPDATE: Read TheBlaze’s interview with Roy Costner.

Roy Costner IV, a former public school student from South Carolina, stunned the audience at his high school graduation last weekend when he ripped up his previously-approved valedictorian speech, going on, instead, to speak about God — and then deliver the Lord’s prayer.

The act, which drew loud applause, was taken in opposition to the School District of Pickens County’s decision to axe prayers from graduation events, Christian News reports. Officials said that they had recently received complaints from atheist activists and church-state separatists, leading to the removal of invocations from all school events.

But that didn’t stop Costner.

The Liberty High School ceremony is already making its way into national headlines, as the valedictorian’s actions and the subsequent cheers this past Saturday were caught on video.

As he spoke, Costner went from merely mentioning “the Lord” to jumping right into the well-known prayer.
Valedictorian Roy Costner Ignores Atheists Complaints and Stuns Audience By Delivering Lords Prayer Wild Applause Follows

See Video: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06 ... e-follows/

bluemouse

Re: One Man with Courage Makes a Majority

Post by bluemouse »

The South will rise again!!!!!!!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The south will rise up and eat bisquits and gravy,their slaves cooked,,,they are Repubican trash alway's have been and will never change .they think it is their god given right to rule dominion ,,over every thing else on the planet.

you cannot convience some one He is wrong when he things like Mitt Romney that he is a God.
Last edited by Pine Mt Beagles on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Good for him!
TheJohnBirchSociety

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I voted for Mitt Romney. I would hate to think I was dumb enough to vote for Obama in the first place and then be a big enough moron to admit it.

Poor america, a majority of dumbazzes with not even enough COMMON SENSE to realize how ignorant they are.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pinemooch you are nothing more than a milk toast liberal lying entitlement taker who supports a goverment of waste and coruption. No facts, no substance, nothing but hate and stupidity coming from a clown, thats you pinemooch. Wonder why most have stopped responding to your post,well its because your a clown and not a smart one at that.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

bluemouse wrote:Pinemooch you are nothing more than a milk toast liberal lying entitlement taker who supports a goverment of waste and coruption. No facts, no substance, nothing but hate and stupidity coming from a clown, thats you pinemooch. Wonder why most have stopped responding to your post,well its because your a clown and not a smart one at that.
X1000 !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

Please don't feed the monkeys, other wild life, or respond to Obama cyber warriors. They become dependent on you for food and self gratification.

The young man is an example of what made America strong. PM probably was much like Roy Costner at one time, when he joined the Marines to defend the country. PM'S rants are great examples of how welfare destroys the spirit and produces a dependent class.

FORWARD!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Can not help myself " NO fools NO fun" its funny how he has claimed to have read and studied any and all things broght up but has never produce one fact or anything with substance what so ever, Besides talking about what everybody else knows is true-- well thats another thread.

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

There is nothing wrong with the world, its just the people that are in it. Pine Mtn, ...... you are just like the Devil himself, the guy you worship, Obama himself. Both of you are royal A#1 Jackasses. Kudos for the kid and hopefully more like him to follow. If you dont stand up for yourself no one else will do it for you.
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

Pine Mt Beagles

by Rabbithoundjb » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:25 pm

I voted for Mitt Romney. I would hate to think I was dumb enough to vote for Obama in the first place and then be a big enough moron to admit it.

Poor america, a majority of dumbazzes with not even enough COMMON SENSE to realize how ignorant they are.

-
-
Rabbit
Thanks For That post,,

What you said was You hate Your country,, you are A Bigot,,You hate the poor sick and elderly,,and you voted for a non-American,,non,,Christian,,non Patriot,,because of that,,

You guy's are just slaves to corporate America ,,unable to think for your self,,
You say you are Religious--Then vote for an Atheist .
You say you love your Country Then vote against it.
You voted against every thing this country was founded on,,because you were told to ,,by ,,big Corporations.Just Sad Little Men Owned by,Corporations,. Who sacrifice family and friends,for corporate greed.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Good try clown, you voted for lies, corruption, waste, vacations, scandels.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Poor PMB he has ALWAYS had someone else taking care of him, his parents, the unions and for decades the tax payers. Poor guy has zero independence, self worth or responsibility. You know I am a lot of things and you can call me what you want but one thing I can say that you can't PMB is that I am self made, nobody has ever given me $hit. All you have to show for life is (which day does my tax payer funded check coming). Your just a bitter dependent TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!

No Dave he voted to continue taking funds that could be helping the people he uses as talking points.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Yeap JB that check is just a by product of being a slave to goverment, the mans to shallow to admitt that all the goverment waste would fix must of what he cries about every week. pinemooch is like I said a broken record of liberal zombie talking points that has no facts or substance what so ever. Some people will sell out for so little.

Pine Mt Beagles

You children ,,better be carefull your owners might find out you using their P.C. And fire both of you,,But,then you would just fall on your knee's like you alway's do ,,to get your job back at less pay,

Then whine and cry about some one else,

You are nothing but slaves to corporation's,,Corporation's own the State and Federal Government's,,There is not one single Politician ever took office that did not owe Corporate Business something.

So you are slaves to the owners of this country,none of you have the intestional fortitude ,,to stand up for your self to your owners ,,,But,you are glad to reap the benefits of the many UNION Members who suffered and even died so you could earn a decent wage.of course you being,,slaves to your owners you want admit that.you think you are doing it all own your own,,no that is a laugh.