Think!!!!

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Duke

Think!!!!

Post by Duke »

Fellow Beaglers, I just want to thank all those troops who are currently in harms way. I also want all of us to carefully consider our selection for President over the next few weeks.

As a reservist who has return just over a month ago from Afghanistan, I want everyone to realize how important it is we win this war. We have let the veterans down in the past (vietnam) by not standing our ground. We cannot do that to these young men and women.

I first entered the service in 1978, the military was weak and Americas view of herself was equally poor. We have gotten stronger and stronger once we had the resolve to take stands against oppression and tyranny.

Remember governments first priority is to protect her citizens. We have gotten stronger when she has, and weaker when she has not. Lets vote for a candidate who will not let the sacrifices of our young men and women be in vain and will work to make America strong. Lets all carefully consider our vote when we enter the booth.