Tea Party Supports BUNDYS land Stealing Scheme.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Tea Party Supports BUNDYS land Stealing Scheme.

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Little pecker wood,

You only busted your self ,,you posted names of donors to your ,owners,I don't care that they Re Democrats,

The Democrats you posted,have helped America,,,,

No KOCH ADELSON ,,REPUBLICAN ,COULD EVER SAY THAT,,LIKE YOU THEY ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE KILL .AMERICA .PART.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

There ya go making my post factual again. Excusing the democrats who take Koch funds and ridiculing the republicans. A perfect example of all of your partisan rhetoric, lies, talking points, name calling, mental midget posts PMB. THANKS FOR VERIFYING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC

Post by TC »

Heres Ol Rufus!! obamas jester :bozo: Spoutin off about sumthin he knows NOTHING ABOUT again!!!
Hey Ruf i spent most of my Life around BLM land hunted it used it many many years UNTIL some Demoncrat controled Hunting club decided they needed it for themselves (FACT) Check out the burnt mountain ranges and the lower John day river Dog creek BLM lands in Oregon Govmnt did the same thing there using the sage hen or hungarian partridge as thier Excuse..So Site me Some FACTS ol BOY !! Instead of just spouting off sunthin you know Nothing about!! Been there bud you sure as hell aint!!
What is gong on at the Bundy ranch has been going on in Oregon For years!! They busted up one of the largest Cattle ranches in Oregon (Oxbow) For thier private gain also..Used to be able to fish the banks of the John day river fron its mouth to the Columbia now you caint access because of the feds taking over in the name of the BLM So Again spout of some more of your Puke jester :bozo: If and When you crawl out of Obummers bum take a good look around what you Knew will never be the same or at least till he is Gone and govmnt is Reined in.....

here is your PROOF post Yours jester :bozo: ...http://www.blm.gov/or/news/files/OR_14_ ... Update.pdf
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/resources/hu ... _hunts.asp
http://onda.org/where-we-work/john-day
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

TC

Post by TC »

The BLM and its Nazi tactics need to be compleatly shut down and run out of our country!!! Or we wont have any country left!!

TC

Post by TC »

Conspiricy theory? Stay Tuned!! "DONT EVER TURN YOUR BACK"
Just passing this along :
From Doug Hagmann
At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM ...agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:
1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the “patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. “Mission accomplished.”
2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.
This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.
Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this – a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back ‘their land’ as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) “securing clear title” to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.
A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.

NCSportsman

Post by NCSportsman »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Little pecker wood,

You only busted your self ,,you posted names of donors to your ,owners,I don't care that they Re Democrats,

The Democrats you posted,have helped America,,,,

No KOCH ADELSON ,,REPUBLICAN ,COULD EVER SAY THAT,,LIKE YOU THEY ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE KILL .AMERICA .PART.
So Dems take the Koch bros money to help America, and Repubs take it to destroy?

LOL! :bash:

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

A picture is worth a thousand words. I'll say it again Obama couldn't run a doughnut shop in a police station. I saw a poll today that said 61% believe Obama lies most of the time on most issues. He!!s bells I could have told them that a loooooooooong time ago.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

All this truth is killing Rufus ! His weed pipe is doing over time . :bozo:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

You Guy's really make me laugh sometimes,,

Rabbit Hound ,,,has nothing to say ,,of any Value,,A Traitors Word is not worth much..

T.C.

I know where you are comming from about the hunting land being gobbled up,,

You just Have your story line mixed,,Up,,,It's the G.O.P. THAT SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ,,FOR DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY,,AIDING AND ABEDING TERRORIST,,VOTING IN TO PUBLIC OFFICES,,LIKE CRUX,PALIN,PERRY ,,ROMNEY,,,,

THERE WAS NOT MUCH ELSE IN YOUR POST.

HOW ABOUT POSTING ABOUT
SOME FACTS,,

REPUBLICANSB,,,ARE STILL SPENDING BILLIONS OF DOLLARD OF TAX PAYER MONEY TRYING TO KILL A BILL,THAT WAS PUT IN PACE ,,,BY,,,A PRESIDENT THAT JUST HAPPENED TO BE,,,A,,HARVARD,CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PROFESSOR,,THE LAST REPUBLICAN ,DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS,,,,THE BILL IS POPULAR,NOW SOME REPUBLICANS ARE ADMITTING THEY HAVE SIGNED UP,
FAIR PAY FOR WOMEN,,FIRST BILL SIGNED BY,,THIS PRESIDENT ,,,,REPUBLICANS STILL FIGHTING IT.
JUST LIKE THE VETERANS JOBS BILL,,,,THE DEMOCRATS PUT THEM UP REPUBLICANS TAKE THEIR VACATION ON THE PICKET LINE.REPUBLICANS ,,,JUST WANT HELP,,,,VETERANS,WOMEN,CHILDREN BORN WITH A BIRTH DEFECT,,SOME ONE WITH A PRE EXISTING ILLNESS,MANY LIVES HAD ALREADY BEEN SAVE BECAUSE OF THIS,,,,REPUBLICANS JUST FLAT OUT WANT CREATE JOBD,,YET JOBS ARE BEING CREATED ,,THE ECONOMY IS GOING REALLY WELL NOW,HOUSES ARE SELLING,
I HAVE ALREADY NAMEC MORE HERE THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS DONE FOR YOU ,THAN ALL YOUR REPUBLICANS,,,HAS DONE,,,
AND THEIR IS MUCH MORE THAT COULD BE DONE IF REPUBLICANS WOULD JUST STOP LIEING ,STEALING ,CHEATING,

SO FAR,,
AMERICAN AUTO INUSTRY SAVED.
BIN LADEN DEAD,,,1000's MORE TERRORIST OFF THE BATTLE FIELD,
MILLIONS OF JOBS
LOWERED THE NATIONAL DEBT,
CUT THE SIZE OF GOVERNMENT.
CUT TAXES
MADE IT POSSABLE FOR MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO GET INTO COLLEDGE.
MANY,MANY OTHER THINGS,,,ALL THE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS COMBINED HAS NO WHERE NEAR DONE AD MUCH GOOD FOR YOU AND MERICA AS THIS PRESIDENT,,
BUT,YO GUY'S KNOW THIS,,,,YOU JUST LIKE TO KEEP THE HATRED ALIVE KEEP DIVIDING,UNTIL YOU FALL,,,,
WHAT YOU DONT SEE IS THE KOCH,ADELSON ,,PARTY HAS NOTHING BUT PAIN FOR YOU,,AND THE DEMOCRATS ,,DONT WANT OR NEED YOU .
SO YOUR ,LIES,SPEW YOUR HATE,AND SEE HT HAPPENS WHEN ,,,,,,,,U,,,,,,,GET TO THE GATE.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB I know you are brain dead so just for the sake of a teachable moment (it is not fact just because you say it or repeat what some other leftist idiot said). You have repeatedly listed all of that bull$hit and yet to put any credible verification data with it, another words all talking point LIES. The sad part is there are about 30% of the public out there just as dumm as you and another maybe 10% that are smart enough to know the truth but blind enough to make excuses for failure. This society is becoming a sad example of educated people. Intellectual liars, lazy, immoral, freeloaders, complete lack of any common sense, dependent followers, sheeeple.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Does it make any sense when the most powerful man in the Senate starts calling private citizens "Terrorists" for breaking the law, when Attorney General Holder, President Obama, as well as other government officials break the law daily.
They all swore to enforce the laws, not pick and choose which laws to enforce and which to ignore. They won't call the Fort Hood murderer a terrorist but will call a rancher and his family terrorist. They call him a welfare bum, yet they are funneling billions daily to selected friends of Obama and the democrat party. The IRS is sending millions to unknown individuals, some out of the country, some in the Muslim Brotherhood. Hillary extorted millions form Boeing, funneled to the Clinton Library Fund, for a possible future campaign. Hillary says, "What difference does it make?"
Crazy ain't it PM. :roll:

TC

Post by TC »

Hey Ruf ONE important fact that makes your post nuthing more than regurgitating (look it up) the obummer creed
The One fact your forgetting that made your whole post Mute..
I Am Not a Republican or Democrat Im an American that just happens to support the constitution.....
Oh and i voted my concience which just so happens to have been on the constitutionalist side of the libertarians..
We KNOW who Bought your vote!!! :bozo:

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:TEA PARTY TRAITORS.
WILLING TO FIGHT FOR SOME ONE ,,STEALING MONEY FROM TAX PAYERS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS,,,WHAT MAKES BUNDY THINK HE CAN USE FEDERAL LAND WITHOUT PAYING BUT,HIS NEIGHBORS ARE SUPPOSE TO PAY .

BUT,,,HIDE IN THE SHADOWS WHEN REPUBLICANS,STARVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN,TAKE FOOD AND MEDICAL,,SUPPLIES FROM CITIZENS.
The irony of you accusing others of stealing money from tax payers and their neighbors is pure comedy! Once again you try to put your liberal words into Bundy's mouth. He has not stated that everyone should pay but him. What he is saying is that he refuses to see any federal government authority on state land. In fact, I'm sure he would love for others in his position to do the same.

Arizona state Rep. Bob Thorpe of Flagstaff said he and state legislators weren't arguing whether Bundy broke laws or violated grazing agreements. Thorpe said the Arizona lawmakers were upset the BLM initially restricted protesters to so-called free speech zones.
This is where your attention should be focused Rufus. The federal government that you love restricting american citizen's rights. It's an all to common phenomenon.

Sen. Dean Heller and Gov. Brian Sandoval, both Republicans, have also said they were upset with the way the BLM was conducting the roundup. After the areas were removed Thursday, Sandoval issued a new statement.

"Although tensions remain high, escalation of current events could have negative, long lasting consequences that can be avoided," it said.

Amy Lueders, BLM state director in Nevada, said Friday that two protesters were detained, cited for failure to comply with officers at a barricade on Thursday and released.

That brought the number of arrests to three. Bundy's son, Dave Bundy, was arrested Sunday on State Route 170 and released Monday with citations accusing him of refusing to disperse and resisting arrest.

And, Mr Wood Pecker ,I don't care if you are, Democrat or,Republican,,If You are Wrong,
Oh yes you do! You have never cited any democrat for being wrong.

PATRIOTISM SHOULD COME BEFORE ,,POLITICS ,,FOR BOTH PARTIES,,NOT ,,JUST THE DEMOCRATS,

And any Time The Tea Party Thugs are involved ,Every one knows ,it's VERY WRONG,FOR AMERICA.
You might as well get used to the fact that the liberals running the federal government are creating the Tea Party. It's a response to tyranny and oppression as it has always been, and it will continue to grow until you communist go back into your holes.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Busted - Harry Reid Owns Land Surrounding Cliven Bundy Ranch
quote:
Harry Reid has run 52 ranchers out of business so far, just like their recent efforts with Cliven Bundy, because of his ownership in Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which holds 93 acres in Nevada.

http://www.truthandaction.org/busted-ha ... ndy-ranch/

quote:
Parcels held by an entity, Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which is partially owned by the Nevada Senator are in close proximity to the Bundy ranch.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/05/01/s ... ndy-ranch/

"While Senator Harry Reid professes that he is running the Bundy cattle off of public land because it’s the right thing to do, evidence indicates that Dirty Harry might have a personal interest in seeing that the Bundy’s join the other 52 ranchers they’ve run out of business.

Parcels held by an entity, Reid Bunkerville, LLC, which is partially owned by the Nevada Senator are in close proximity to the Bundy ranch.

The parcels appear to be in the path of future development, which may even involve a freeway interchange and loop, all west of Bunkerville in the same general area as those “trespass cattle.”

Follow the money.
Wonder how much Reid's worth has increased since he became Majority leader?

Forward!