Tea Party Supports BUNDYS land Stealing Scheme.

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Tea Party Supports BUNDYS land Stealing Scheme.

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

How many of you Tea party Thugs,,are Going to down to Help THE BUNDYS KEEP USING GRAZING LAND OTHERS ARE PAYING FOR.,,THE BUNDYS HAVE USED THIS LAND FOR 150Years with out paying while neighbors are paying heir share ,,NOW THAT THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO PAY,,

WELL ,,YOU KNOW REPUBLICANS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS MONEY ,,THEY WANT ALL OF IT..

I THINK ALL YOU TEA PARTY ,,MEMBERS SHOULD GO DOWN AND SHOW THE GOVERNMENT ,THAT REPUBLICANS ,DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES OR LAWS ONLY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO DO THAT.

Militias head to Nevada rancher’s standoff with feds: We’re not ‘afraid to shoot’

Friday, April 11, 2014

Krissy Thornton, right, looks at blood from a taser wound on Ammon ... more >

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s decades-long battle against the federal government over grazing rights has heated to the point where militia groups have joined in and taken up spots against the feds who’ve circled his land — and talk is, they’re not afraid to open fire.

A spokesman for the one of the militia groups said as much to local 8 News Now: I’m not “afraid to shoot,” he said.

Margaret Houston, Mr. Bundy’s sister and a cancer survivor, said at a town hall gathering this week that the situation “was like a war zone” and that she felt “like I was not in the United States,” The Daily Mail reported.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal described it this way: “Serious bloodshed was narrowly avoided,” in a story about how dogs were unleashed on a woman who was pregnant while the rancher’s son was hit with a taser.

On Tuesday, armed Bureau of Land Management agents stormed Mr. Bundy’s property, escalating a court dispute that’s wound for two decades over the rancher’s refusal to pay for grazing fees.

Mr. Bundy’s view is that he owns his property — that it’s been in his family’s hands for centuries — and he doesn’t have to pay for his own 900-head of cattle to graze on the 600,000 acre Gold Butte property.

The government, meanwhile, says the land belongs to it, and agents have swooped and circled, closing off roadway access to the property and flying helicopters overhead the family’s home.

Following the agent occupation, one of Mr. Bundy’s sons, Ammon Bundy, was tasered by a federal official to the point that blood seeped through his shirt, video showed. Ms. Houston, meanwhile, said she was roughed up and manhandled by authorities, telling town hall attendees that she was “hit from the back; it was like a football tackle” and that “they just took me and threw me down to the ground,” The Daily Mail reported.

BLM, for its part, says the situation only turned violent when protesters who rallied to the family’s defense kicked a K-9 unit officer.

Now militia groups are on the scene, promising to help the Bundys keep up the fight.

“This is what we do, we provide armed response,” Jim Lordy, with Operation Mutual Aid, told the local broadcast station. “They have guns. We need guns to protect ourselves from the tyrannical government.”

Mr. Lordy also said “many more” militia groups are coming to the site to join in the Bundy family defense.

“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” another member told the Review-Journal.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Tea Party Supports BUNDYS land Stealing Scheme.

Post by Newt »

Huffington Post reporting that liberals dont like Obozocare....ruh roh

A Thursday Huffington Post article highlighting Obamacare victims is causing quite a stir on the left.

The piece, titled "How Obamacare Leaves Some People Without Doctors," breaks from the Huffington Post's usual embrace of Obamacare and features the voices of Covered California customers who are already dissatisfied with the health insurance they bought through the Covered California exchange.

"My insurance is pretty useless," 35-year-old new Los Angeles mother Ruth Iorio told HuffPo. "I don't know what to do. I may just drop it for myself and keep my son on it. It's really depressing."

Iorio says her Obamacare plan is worthless because after over a dozen calls, she still cannot find doctors who accept her Obamacare plan who are also practicing in a hospital that accepts her coverage. Prior to buying through the California Obamacare exchange Iorio had an individual Blue Shield plan that cost less and covered a wide array of doctors and hospitals. Iorio's plan is so bad that after giving birth to her son she learned her Obamacare plan did not cover her UCLA ob-gyn, forcing her to pay out of pocket.

"I'm paying $500 a month and every doctor I'm calling is saying, 'No, I can't see you,'" said Iorio.

She added, "I feel like a second-class citizen."

Iorio is not alone, reports the Huffington Post. Another woman, Noam Friedlander, 40, needed back surgery for a herniated disc and thought her Obamacare plan would cover the costs. But after spending "days on the phone, hours on hold, making dozens of calls across Southern California, trying to match a surgeon with a hospital that would both be covered," Friedlander came to a stark realization.

"No one could help me. Some expressed sympathy. They told me, 'I'm so sorry--it's all just so new. You're a victim of the changes. No one knows what they're doing," Friedlander said.

After calling 20 surgeons and five hospitals, Friedlander, had to get two credit cards to pay $16,000 out of pocket.

Iorio and Friedlander are feeling the pain of Obamacare's "narrow networks," which the Washington Post warned "are going to make people furious--but they might control costs."

Democrats like Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and Democratic Senate candidate Gary Peters have attacked Obamacare victims and their stories. Reid went so far as to say "all of them are untrue."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... s-Are-Real

quote:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid went so far as to say "all of them are untrue."
They are all liars, every single one, liars I say.

Rev. Wright warned us that the "Chickens will come home to roost" Cock a doodle doo, PM.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Bundy a democrat !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Nazi Newt,,Don't even know what Forum he is on,,

But,then Tea Party Thugs can't read anyway.

Federal agency pulls back in Nevada ranch standoff, but legal fight remains.
Published April 12, 2014FoxTraitors.com

The Bureau of Land Management announced Saturday that it has concluded its mission to remove illegal cattle from a rural Nevada range after a tense week-long standoff with a rancher and militia supporters.

"Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public," the statement read.

Bureau officials had dismantled designated protest areas supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, who they say refuses to comply with the "same laws that 16,000 public land ranchers do every year."

"After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially," the statement said. "We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner."

A group of about 1,000 supporting Bundy cheered and sang "The Star Spangled Banner" when BLM made its announcement.

The standoff at the ranch, some 80 miles north of Las Vegas, became an increasingly tense issue the longer it lasted, prompting elected officials in several states to weigh in, militia members to mobilize and federal land managers to reshape elements of the operation.

The roundup started last Saturday after the BLM and National Park Service shut down an area half the size of Delaware to let cowhands using helicopters and vehicles gather about 900 cattle that officials say are trespassing.

Bundy, 67, and his large family cast their resistance to the roundup as a constitutional stand. He says he doesn't recognize federal authority over state land.

The dispute that triggered the roundup dates to 1993, when the BLM cited concern for the federally protected tortoise. The agency later revoked Bundy's grazing rights.

Bundy claimed ancestral rights to graze his cattle on lands his Mormon family settled in the 19th century. He stopped paying grazing fees and disregarded several court orders to remove his animals.

BLM officials, however, say Bundy owes more than $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees.

BLM faced criticism when police used stun guns on one of Bundy's adult sons during a Wednesday confrontation on a state highway near the Bundy melon farm in the Gold Butte area.

Video of that confrontation spread on the Internet, along with blog commentary claiming excessive government force and calls to arms from self-described militia leaders. Some have invoked references to deadly confrontations with federal authorities, including a siege of a ranch home in Ruby Ridge, Idaho, in 1992 and the fiery destruction of a religious compound near Waco, Texas, that killed 76 people in 1993.

WACO,,THE CULT WHO HELD WOMEN AND YOUNG GIRLS HOSTAGE,TERRORIZED NEIGHBORS,ETC.RELEGIOUS,COMPOUND ,MORE LIKE A TERRORIST CELL.

"Our mission here is to protect the protestors and the American citizens from the violence that the federal government is dishing out,” Jim Landy, a member of the West Mountain Rangers, who made the journey from Montana to Nevada, told Fox News Channel. “People here are scared."
TEA PARTY TRAITORS.
WILLING TO FIGHT FOR SOME ONE ,,STEALING MONEY FROM TAX PAYERS AND THEIR NEIGHBORS,,,WHAT MAKES BUNDY THINK HE CAN USE FEDERAL LAND WITHOUT PAYING BUT,HIS NEIGHBORS ARE SUPPOSE TO PAY .

BUT,,,HIDE IN THE SHADOWS WHEN REPUBLICANS,STARVE WOMEN AND CHILDREN,TAKE FOOD AND MEDICAL,,SUPPLIES FROM CITIZENS.

Arizona state Rep. Bob Thorpe of Flagstaff said he and state legislators weren't arguing whether Bundy broke laws or violated grazing agreements. Thorpe said the Arizona lawmakers were upset the BLM initially restricted protesters to so-called free speech zones.

Sen. Dean Heller and Gov. Brian Sandoval, both Republicans, have also said they were upset with the way the BLM was conducting the roundup. After the areas were removed Thursday, Sandoval issued a new statement.

"Although tensions remain high, escalation of current events could have negative, long lasting consequences that can be avoided," it said.

Amy Lueders, BLM state director in Nevada, said Friday that two protesters were detained, cited for failure to comply with officers at a barricade on Thursday and released.

That brought the number of arrests to three. Bundy's son, Dave Bundy, was arrested Sunday on State Route 170 and released Monday with citations accusing him of refusing to disperse and resisting arrest.

And, Mr Wood Pecker ,I don't care if you are, Democrat or,Republican,,If You are Wrong,

PATRIOTISM SHOULD COME BEFORE ,,POLITICS ,,FOR BOTH PARTIES,,NOT ,,JUST THE DEMOCRATS,

And any Time The Tea Party Thugs are involved ,Every one knows ,it's VERY WRONG,FOR AMERICA.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Putin attacked the Ukraine.
Obama couldn't be outdone So he attacked Nevada.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Reid's son is a lobbyist for a Chinese Company.
Reid's Campaign supporter is head of BLM.
The Judge that ruled against Bundy was nominated by Reid for the US Supreme Court.
They put the desert Tortoise on the endangered species list in order to kick ranchers off the land. Bundy is the only one left.
The BLM redrew the map for the endangered Tortoise to accommodate Solar Energy farm. The Solar energy farm is more dangerous to the Tortoise than cattle.

Now, who is stealing the land? The Chinese can use it but a rancher can't!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said little as federal agents seized and then released cattle last week from the Bundy ranch, but there is little doubt that the highly charged episode was threatening to become a political headache for the Nevada Democrat.

The Bureau of Land Management is headed by former longtime Reid aide Neil Kornze, who was confirmed by the Senate as BLM director on Tuesday, just as federal authorities descended on the cattle ranch outside Mesquite, Nev.

Mr. Kornze issued a statement Saturday saying that the bureau would return the cattle and withdraw its agents from the ranch as a result of safety concerns after clashes between law enforcement and the Bundy family’s growing legion of supporters.

“Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public,” Mr. Kornze said.

“We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner,” he said.

Speculation spiked in recent days over Mr. Reid’s connection to the BLM episode, in which federal contractors seized about 400 head of cattle from 68-year-old rancher Cliven Bundy over his refusal to pay an estimated $1 million in grazing fees over 20 years.

“It was likely pressure from upstairs, rather than weapons from the field, that changed his mind on the matter,” the liberal group Americans Against the Tea Party said in an online post. “Fact is, Harry Reid probably didn’t want his name attached to the biggest civilian massacre in U.S. history right before election season.”

The Las Vegas Review-Journal, Nevada’s largest newspaper, criticized the BLM’s handling of the situation in a Friday editorial, saying the “federal government is all about intimidation and overreach.”

The grazing dispute was escalating quickly. Law enforcement reportedly used a stun gun twice on Mr. Bundy’s son Ammon during confrontations, and hundreds of supporters were driving in from out of state to demonstrate against the cattle confiscation.

Cliven Bundy has argued that his family’s cattle have grazed on the land for more than 100 years, before the BLM was founded and before a federal decision was issued to restrict grazing to protect the desert tortoise. He also has said any fees would be due to local government, not federal agencies.

“The people have the power when they unite,” Ammon Bundy told reporters last week, the Review-Journal reported. “The war has just begun.”

Gov. Brian Sandoval, a Republican, criticized the BLM’s cordoning of “free-speech areas” near the ranch and warned the agency to “be mindful of its conduct.”

“The safety of all individuals involved in this matter has been my highest priority,” Mr. Sandoval said in a Saturday statement. “Given the circumstances, today’s outcome is the best we could have hoped for. I appreciate that the Department of the Interior and the BLM were willing to listen to the concerns of the people of Nevada.”

On Sunday, BLM spokesman Craig Leff told The Associated Press that “the door isn’t closed” to an administrative or judicial resolution with the Bundys.

Mr. Kornze, 35, worked as a senior policy adviser on land-use issues in Mr. Reid’s office from 2003 to 2011 before joining the BLM. He was confirmed by the Senate on a 71-28 vote after serving as the agency’s principal deputy director, even though Republicans had qualms about his lack of experience compared with past BLM directors.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z2yuI0vVcY
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

The FBI was going after Kkk member aka Reid but was stopped by USA hater ! :loser:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Can any of you believe PMB actually talking about someone stealing from their neighbors and tax payers. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, hippocricy at it's best, LMAO!!!!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

Mr Rabbit
I see you are still around ,,disgracing your self and family,,,

By,being the a traitor to your country,,you took an oath to defend America,then turned Traitor.

And support these Koch,Adleson ,,thugs,

Not a Patriot among you ,,,

Keep cheering for your new leader .Putin,,Putin,,Putin,,

That just makes you Communist feel all warm and fuzzy don't it,

I know it does you,
Newt
Bluemouse
Bluegrass,
Hitler would hav had you shinning his shoes ,,lie you do Limbaughs.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Much of the same from PMB. When you can't debate the substance you just repeat the same stupid talking points, LMAO!!!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pinemooch your drug induced comments truly shows your stupidity. You just copy the idiots dems talking points about the Koch brothers, what happen to blaming Bush the Dems beat that dead horse long enough. First off how many jobs do the Koch brother produce compared to your idiot hero( hum). To answer it for you obabbler has never produced one Job he is a taker like you. Give one law the Kochs brothers has broken. Waiting clown for that answer. Tell me who has done more for the middle class the Kock brothers who produce jobs or your idiot hero that continues to tax the American people under the lie of Obabbler care. Clown its people like you who have drug the American people to be lazy, uneducated, and dependent instead of productive. Take another dose clown and shoot me some more of your dribble.

NCSportsman

Post by NCSportsman »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:.

Here's a few to add to your "non" patriot list:

◾Max Baucus (MT): $10,500
◾Joe Biden (DE): $750
◾Tom Carper (DE): $8,500
◾Hillary Clinton (NY): $3,500
◾Chris Coons (DE): $500
◾Dianne Feinstein (CA): $1,000
◾Tom Harkin (IA): $1,000
◾Tim Johnson (SD): $11,000
◾Patrick Leahy (VT): $250
◾Carl Levin (MI): $500
◾Barack Obama (IL): $5,500
◾Mark Pryor (AR): $20,000
◾Charles Schumer (NY): $1,000

The following are Democrats in the House who took campaign funding from the Koch Brothers:
◾John Barrow (GA): $12,500
◾Ben Cardin (MD): $500
◾Jim Cooper (TN): $11,000
◾Bud Cramer (AL): $5,000
◾Henry Cuellar (TX): $30,500
◾John Dingell (MI): $7,500
◾Gene Green (TX): $18,500
◾Ron Kind (WI): $3,500
◾Rick Larsen (WA): $10,000
◾John B. Larson (CT): $500
◾Dan Maffei (NY): $1,000
◾Jim Matheson (UT): $30,500
◾Mike McIntyre (NC): $3,500
◾Gregory Meeks (NY): $2,500
◾Mike Michaud (ME): $1,000
◾Collin Peterson (MN): $43,500
◾David Scott (GA): $23,000
◾Adam Smith (WA): $2,500
◾Eric Swalwell (CA): $1,000
◾Mike Thompson (CA): $15,000
◾Niki Tsongas (MA): $1,000

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

NCSportsman wrote:
Pine Mt Beagles wrote:.

Here's a few to add to your "non" patriot list:

◾Max Baucus (MT): $10,500
◾Joe Biden (DE): $750
◾Tom Carper (DE): $8,500
◾Hillary Clinton (NY): $3,500
◾Chris Coons (DE): $500
◾Dianne Feinstein (CA): $1,000
◾Tom Harkin (IA): $1,000
◾Tim Johnson (SD): $11,000
◾Patrick Leahy (VT): $250
◾Carl Levin (MI): $500
◾Barack Obama (IL): $5,500
◾Mark Pryor (AR): $20,000
◾Charles Schumer (NY): $1,000

The following are Democrats in the House who took campaign funding from the Koch Brothers:
◾John Barrow (GA): $12,500
◾Ben Cardin (MD): $500
◾Jim Cooper (TN): $11,000
◾Bud Cramer (AL): $5,000
◾Henry Cuellar (TX): $30,500
◾John Dingell (MI): $7,500
◾Gene Green (TX): $18,500
◾Ron Kind (WI): $3,500
◾Rick Larsen (WA): $10,000
◾John B. Larson (CT): $500
◾Dan Maffei (NY): $1,000
◾Jim Matheson (UT): $30,500
◾Mike McIntyre (NC): $3,500
◾Gregory Meeks (NY): $2,500
◾Mike Michaud (ME): $1,000
◾Collin Peterson (MN): $43,500
◾David Scott (GA): $23,000
◾Adam Smith (WA): $2,500
◾Eric Swalwell (CA): $1,000
◾Mike Thompson (CA): $15,000
◾Niki Tsongas (MA): $1,000
ha ha rufus your busted again ! :bozo:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You see guys PMB's problem is a simple one, he doesn't acknowledge there are crooks on both sides. He can't differentiate fact from lies, talking points from truth's, propaganda from reality. This happens when you actually become a ward of the government, bought and paid for, counted on to tow the line. PMB is a poster boy for dependency.

Pine Mt Beagles

EXPAND VIEW TOPIC REVIEW: TEA PARTY SUPPORTS BUNDYS LAND STEALING SCHEME.
by Rabbithoundjb » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:19 am

You see guys PMB's problem is a simple one, he doesn't acknowledge there are crooks on both sides. He can't differentiate fact from lies, talking points from truth's, propaganda from reality. This happens when you actually become a ward of the government, bought and paid for, counted on to tow the line. PMB is a poster boy for dependency.

YOU SEE GUY'S RABBIT,BJ,

IS A TWO FACECD LIEING SACK OF CRAP PLUS BEING A TRAITOR ,

YOUR ARE A LIAR AND A COWARD RABBIT,

IN FACT OVER THE LAST 9- YEARS OR ,SO,I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SAID THAT OF BOTH SIDED,HAVE CROOKS,NOT YOU,

YOU HAVE EVERV,EVER POSTED A WORD OF TRUTH JUSY LIE AND DENY,

I PROVED YOU TO BE THE FOOL ,MORE TIMES ,THAN I HAVE ,BLUMOUSE,,AND THAT IS A LOT,,

YOU REPUBLICAN ,TRASH CAN'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE ,KOCH AND ADELSONS ,BUTTS,,LONG ENOUGH TO BREATH,,,YOU POSTED FOUR LIES IN THE ABOVE POST,

BUT,YOU KNOW ALLL THIS,, NO ONE COULD BE AS MUCH ,OF A TWO FACED ,IMMORAL ,HIPPOCRIT ,AND TRAIOR TO THEIR COUNTRY AS YOU AND NOT KWOW,IT.

AND AND AGAIN,,,, I WILL POINT OUT I ,AM NOT POSTING ,IN A DEBATING REPLY, BECAUSE I ,AM NOT WASTING TIME DEBATING A FOOL,,,

I POST SO THE PEOPE ,,WHO JUST
VISIT HERE ,,CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES ,THAT YOUR LIES ,,ARE NOT THE ANSWER ,,,,,JUST THE PROBLEM,,,YOU AND SOME OTHERS (( NOT ALL ,)) WHO POST HERE ARE SO VAIN AND ARROGANT YOU SIMPLY DONT KNOW ,,THAT YOU ARE LESS IMPORTANT THAN A FLY BLOWING A BULLS BUTT.

A PLAQUE ON THIS COUNTRY,