Stuff Rufus Wouldnt understand

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TC

Stuff Rufus Wouldnt understand

Post by TC »

Just because a majority of people may support certain ideas it does not mean that those ideas are just. In simple terms, just because allegedly most Americans loved Barack Obama and voted for him, it does not mean that he has the power to go against our constitutional rights.

Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence … From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that is good. -George Washington

Are you willing to die to take my guns?

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Alabama John

Re: Stuff Rufus Wouldnt understand

Post by Alabama John »

All that is needed is to charge with a crime of some kind and find you guilty. Easy to do these days with the cards stacked against you. You are then a felon and not allowed to have a gun or vote. Both ways leave your mouth and hands closed.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Who is the government ,,the government is ,you your friends and neighbors,Americas Military is made up of sons and daughters from all over,

Militia ,, are mostly just military rejects,who got kicked out ,for some reason,and still want to play army,

I don't Think they should be banned they don't really bother anyone,

And,,,Mr. T.C.
I understand very well,,

But,,you on the other and don't,,,your boys ,,,Bush and Cheney are the ones who trampled the constitution ..

This President,is a constitutional law Professor, you wan find where he has done any thing against the Constitution , he has already been upheld by,,the Supreme Court ,,and got Elected again,,,,

Come on I know you can think of something this President ha done wrong that you don't have to lie about.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

LMAO! Now there's an idiot post. If you can't name anything unconstitutional this president has done then you need to review the constitution PMB. I could shed light on this but you are not worth me wasting my time.

You are just a partisan dependent hillbilly that has chosen to be a useful idiot.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:Who is the government ,,the government is ,you your friends and neighbors,Americas Military is made up of sons and daughters from all over,

"This President,is a constitutional law Professor, you wan find where he has done any thing against the Constitution , he has already been upheld by,,the Supreme Court ,,and got Elected again,,,,

Come on I know you can think of something this President ha done wrong that you don't have to lie about.

Rufus his Justice Dept turned loose 68,000 felons who are illegal in this country. That is contrary to the law and contrary to his own declaration.

Rufus, can you show proof that Barry is a Constitutional Law expert.

Did you know that he and Michelle both gave up their law license rather than face an inquiry into their activities?
Interesting the last two democrat Presidents have lost their license to practice law in this country. I suppose that is a requirement to be a good democrat.

Pine Mt Beagles

Newt
You know this President is A Constitutional Law Professor,,,You can choose to deny that ,But,,It want change anything,,,

The turning loose of Fellons is in Fact within the Constution ,,But,you know that,

I Don't know who you ,,think ,,LOST THE LISCENSE TO PRATICE LAW,,I DO KNOW WHO LET THEIF LISCENSE EXPIRE,,,.

I ALSO KNOW THE LAST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT,,,,

TURNED LOOSE HUNDREDS OF TERRORIST,AND REFUSED TO GO AFTER ,OSAMA BIN LADEN,HE SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION HE DIDN'T THINK MUCH ABOUT HIM,
THAT SAME REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT,
SLAUGHTERED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF IRAQI WOMEN ,CHILDREN NON COMBATANT PEOPLE,,PLUS GETTING THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS CRIPPLED AND HUNDREDS KILLED,
HE DID ALL THIS,,
BY,,DENYING CIA.INTELLIGENCE AND MANILUPATING OTHER INFORMATION ,ON PURPOSE.YOU CAN'T MANIUPALATE INFORMATION BY,ACCIDENT.
AND THE LAST ,REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT DESTROYED THE ECONOMY,
KILLED MILLIONS OF JOBS.
PUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY INTO ECONOMIC COLLAPSE,
DESTROYED AMERICA'S IMMAGE AROUND THE WORLD.

THE BUSH ,,,,CHENEY,,,,,TYRANNY WILL PLAQUE THIS COUNTRY FOR CENTURIES TO COME YOUR GREAT ,GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL READ OF THE REPUBLICAN DISASTER ,,AND THE TWO WORST TWO REPUBLICAN CONGRESSES THAT FOLLOWED.

UNLIKE YOU I DIDN'T AKE THIS UP IT'S HISTORIC FACTS.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

"THE BUSH ,,,,CHENEY,,,,,TYRANNY WILL PLAQUE THIS COUNTRY FOR CENTURIES TO COME YOUR GREAT ,GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL READ OF THE REPUBLICAN DISASTER ,,AND THE TWO WORST TWO REPUBLICAN CONGRESSES THAT FOLLOWED."

LIE!
Eight more years of Progressive control and this country will no longer exist.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Newt you just can't fix stupid. PMB keeps repeating his lies, the lefts talking points without any credible proof. We know why, he is bought and paid for and has ZERO independent thought because he is completely DEPENDENT.

MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Newt wrote:"THE BUSH ,,,,CHENEY,,,,,TYRANNY WILL PLAQUE THIS COUNTRY FOR CENTURIES TO COME YOUR GREAT ,GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL READ OF THE REPUBLICAN DISASTER ,,AND THE TWO WORST TWO REPUBLICAN CONGRESSES THAT FOLLOWED."

LIE!
Newt you are so correct!
How can anyone believe this liberal gibberish? If you read Rufus ramblings for the first time you would literally think the dude is at belleview making these post. No one with any common sense think his ramblings make any sense. He embarrasses himself daily but his ideology is blinded with hatred as his post's show he is slipping into insanity.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

MikeC wrote:
Newt wrote:"THE BUSH ,,,,CHENEY,,,,,TYRANNY WILL PLAQUE THIS COUNTRY FOR CENTURIES TO COME YOUR GREAT ,GREAT GRAND CHILDREN WILL READ OF THE REPUBLICAN DISASTER ,,AND THE TWO WORST TWO REPUBLICAN CONGRESSES THAT FOLLOWED."

LIE!
Newt you are so correct!
How can anyone believe this liberal gibberish? If you read Rufus ramblings for the first time you would literally think the dude is at belleview making these post. No one with any common sense think his ramblings make any sense. He embarrasses himself daily but his ideology is blinded with hatred as his post's show he is slipping into insanity.
+100 for :bozo:
TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

Even a patient at Bel view would understand that the Bush's and Cheney killed enemies of the country. The Democrats, Clinton and Obama, use US Bureaucracies, ATF, BLM, EPA, etc. to kill and harass American citizens.

Mexican, rapists and child molesters are released in this country by Obama, meanwhile a hard working rancher who wants to be left alone is attacked by armed federal troops with helicopters and attack dogs.
Democrats are so stupid. Wait, the democrat toadies will be dealt with, once the progressives have total control and they are no longer needed. PM will be "squealing like a pig" like Ned Beaty in the movie, Deliverance, once the Gay Nazis catch him alone.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Poverty:
Leftists conceived it, gave birth to it, nurtured it, and now that it is grown, they are going to collect on it.

To DEMs, the cultural disarray in the welfare community is their ace in the hole. They know that it is a cancer on society and will utterly destroy the culture before it drags the rest of us down with it, but they don't give a crap.

With that big ace up their sleeve, they have about half the nation on electoral lockdown and can always exploit their 'advantage' anytime anyone with real compassion tries to fix the problem.

I loath national DEM leadership. I understand that the GOP is not perfect - far from it - but at least they do not actively connive to destroy the American culture while deliberately exploiting the most vulnerable amongst us.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Tom Steyer held a 100 million dollar carrot in front of obabbler to stop the key stone pipe line. Obabbler takes the bait and delays jobs, lower energy cost and pinemooch the clown believes the Koch Brothers are the only evil donors out there. Pinemooch will never admitt his hero can be bought but facts do not lie like his hero's do.

MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Soros is one of the most dangerous men walking the planet. He has done no good and talking bout causing collapses he cause currencies to collapse in Europe and almost destroyed England not all that long ago. Them goofy thinks that the Koch's are evil they are choir boys compared to Soros.

Pine Mt Beagles

You Guy's

Are Really Special,,You think that because you come on this Republican Board and Post Lie after Lie,,And feed each others hatred of America,That some How you Are Right.
Because you ignore facts and the Real world Does Not mean YOU ARE RIGHT,,

I do find it interesting that Republican's who post here Regularly know so little,about what is Happening in this Country,most just post something they hear Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck say,,,Knowing these two Are EVIL.

In my area every one is talking about The Economy being in Bad Shape,,BUT,,Local Car Dealers ,Atv Dealers are making Record Sales,

Why Don't you guy's talk about ,Your Republicans,in Congress just to Start,,they are A Disgrace to the Country and The Republican Party,
What does Republicans Really Stand For ,,,,Nothing,,,

They Raise Taxes on the Middle and Low income Families,and Cut Taxes on The Elite .
They Kill Private Sector Jobs Constantly while adding Governmen Jobs,
They are Constantly trying to cut Wages to Workers ,Killing Any Workers Rights ,At Any Chance they Get.
They Stand Against every Thing American ,,

One Nation Under God With Liberty And Justice For REPUBLICANS ONLY.