Obama has almost Accomplished his mission

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Obama has almost Accomplished his mission

Post by Newt »

Anyone else see WW3 coming???

ECB cut interest rates to record lows today. All in a reaction to Russia's intentions and the EU's dependancy on Russian oil. it may come to a head with certain countries.

then we have ISIS going absolutely nuts.

I heard over the weekend that China was getting aggressive in Malaysia/Thailand.

Everyone is mad or at least annoyed with US.

Domestically US is a mess with immigration/political system/foreign policy. Really scary to imagine a US governemnt that is not strong on foreign policy. People forget that Eurasia is pretty much a huge battlefield in terms of World History.

We're in it - slow motion. We're like we were from late 1939 to late 1941 - except, this time, we don't really seem to realize it.

This threat was as clear as day when the Taliban took over in Afghanistan. The exportation of terrorism has been a long, slow process, but they are on the cusp of actually having a real state (Afghanistan was close, but, essentially and ungovernable area, it was more of a laboratory).

This one will be different in many ways - very multi-focused. Russia will make plays to re-establish old imperial or Soviet boundaries, China will make some grabs. Africa will descend into chaos, and Europe will be heavily targeted by the caliphate, having seen such a significant growth in muslim populations throughout Europe, now is the time to start actions.

And the West will dither and dally until it is too late. Unfortunately, that's how I see it. I mean, we're not going to nuke them. We're not going to oppose them and be seen as "racist". So, have already won? Just a matter of counting the years until it's resolved.

bluemouse

Re: Obama has almost Accomplished his mission

Post by bluemouse »

Process this maj. Gen. Harold J Greene was killed in service in Iraq and the white house sent zero to his service, then there was a thug shot and killed and he sends three from the white house whats wrong with this picture.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

WE cannot afford to be the worlds policeman any longer. Trying to do this is an old story that history records as futile and nation destroying.
Same thing happened to the Romans and others before and since.
So many countries depend on us protecting them and bringing food, medicine, and other nice things they are mad that we are not doing it as much as before. Heck they do well by having a war.
Our own folks have paid a big price for us doing this and our debt shows it. Enough of our men have died over there.
This helping everyone to our detriment has got tho stop.
I hope and pray this forcing countries to protect themselves instead of sitting back letting us do it is what the Obama bunch is doing.
If it is, I applaud. Bout time.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

War is money rich corporations rich individuals run this country ! Obama is doing what they tell him to do . Isis is working with us to take down Syria there the new bogeyman .

http://www.infowars.com/slip-up-mccain- ... ming-isis/
TheJohnBirchSociety

blitzen

Post by blitzen »

I say wait and watch, as obamas term comes to close look to the middle east and more importantly look to Russia and see how their actions cause a wwIII. It is my prediction that odama will not come out of office he will stay because of a loophole in the constitution. This gov't will continue to deplete their citizens cash reserves odama care will fail and the govt will step in as they are the only entity large enough to save it. When this happen its gonna be game over. I believe the dems and republcans are on the same side they just appeal to a certain demographic each to their own. Their jobs are to figure ways to take the americans money out of their pockets and put into the govt control. just pay attentionto what is said and the actions taken to correct. I don't believe we need full time politicians. Politicians were considered public servants, not any more they come to office with simple means and leave millionaires republican and democrat alike. Like I said earlier these are just preditions and I hope I'm wrong but the way things are shaping up I might not be wrong. I have predicted this 2 years ago and am waiting and watching. Americans need to protect their money your gov't is trying to figure out ways to take it from you leaving you totally in need of your gov'ts help. Do any of you remember when your gov't confiscated all the gold in America. I wonder how much americans will lose if the gov't requires you to turn in your high priced gold for pennies on the dollar there by bilking its citizens of billons of dollars of gold . They did it before they can do it again. They can and will seize you're bank accounts as well. They will do this and tell you its to pay back our debt. Mostly to china, which brings me to another point. I know the gov't says we owe china billions. but how do we know that's real and not something our gov't made up to put billions in their bank accounts. All the while they tell china you can make your money back selling your goods to America there is no import tax on there goods. they sell billions of dollars worth of their goods to us. If we levied taxes against their imports or all imports how long before debt is paid back. That only works if we have the debt the gov't says we have. Only time will tell America get your head out of the sand your time is near this should be a wakeup call we need to unite and rid our country of the filth we supposedly elected. I've said enough for now Dave

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

We should get Bush and Cheney back Two Cowards,,Who never Served Cheney got -6- Deferments,,,Bush was AWOL FOR HIS FAKE SERVICE.

AND THEN AMERICA COULD NOT AFFORD TO WAR,,,CAUSE BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS STOLE ALL THE ,MONEY.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

LMAO, how could anyone be as dumb as PMB.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

WE should do as Israel does. Kill one of us and we'll kill a thousand or more of you.
Leave those countries alone in the middle east as they have been fighting each other for thousands of years and will continue if we don't step in and let our men be killed and spend our money protecting them.
All the training we did and furnishing weapons to the tune of a trillion and a half dollars was wasted as at the first shot their way our trained protectors ran away and left all that equipment.
Keep our men home and dare anyone to hurt us as the repercussions will be devastating.
Knowing this to be true, everyone will stop any one from hurting us.
If Israel can do it, we can do it better, it just takes balls.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Alabama John wrote:WE should do as Israel does. Kill one of us and we'll kill a thousand or more of you.
Leave those countries alone in the middle east as they have been fighting each other for thousands of years and will continue if we don't step in and let our men be killed and spend our money protecting them.
All the training we did and furnishing weapons to the tune of a trillion and a half dollars was wasted as at the first shot their way our trained protectors ran away and left all that equipment.
Keep our men home and dare anyone to hurt us as the repercussions will be devastating.

And People want to say Israel ,,is Relegious,

But I agree we have NO Business in the Middle East,,

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Alabama John wrote:WE should do as Israel does. Kill one of us and we'll kill a thousand or more of you.

And People want to say Israel ,,is Relegious,

But I agree we have NO Business in the Middle East,,

Where in the Bible does it say you can't defend yourselves?

I agree we have no business in the middle east. However, since LBJ and his band of lunatic democrats authored the Civils Rights Bill, they changed the immigration policy of the USA and brought the middle east to the USA. Just like Obama, Bush, and Clinton have brought Central America to the USA.

In addition, Obama has done everything in his power to keep us dependent on oil from the middle east. He strangles coal, refuses to allow the pipeline,. and impedes exploration for oil in the Gulf.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Pine Mtn,
Kill them all, Let God do the separating. In war, our job is to send souls, not judge them. Cutting off heads is nothing to what they will see from a bunch of US Marines with K-bars IF the media and other observers are not allowed to observe.
Don't think those folks don't know that and will run like rats when they see us coming. Remember them once saying how all that blood of ours would be running down the streets if we came over.
They are too full blooded and like anything that for generations married within themselves, they are inbred and cannot stand up against a mixed up hybrid bunch like we are.
I'm for sending tanker cargo planes over and dropping pig blood on their whole country.

IRON EAGLE

Post by IRON EAGLE »

I think if isis would threaten all golf courses in American . Then Obama would put boots on the ground. :lol:
J.D. CASEY (606) 344-2826 CELL
(606)261-7849 HOME

CASEY'S WEEKEND WARRIOR KENNELS
ONLY ONE WAY = JESUS CHRIST!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Alabama John wrote:Pine Mtn,
Kill them all, Let God do the separating. In war, our job is to send souls, not judge them. Cutting off heads is nothing to what they will see from a bunch of US Marines with K-bars IF the media and other observers are not allowed to observe.
Don't think those folks don't know that and will run like rats when they see us coming. Remember them once saying how all that blood of ours would be running down the streets if we came over.
They are too full blooded and like anything that for generations married within themselves, they are inbred and cannot stand up against a mixed up hybrid bunch like we are.
I'm for sending tanker cargo planes over and dropping pig blood on their whole country.
John I've often wondered, if the terrorists really believe they are fulfilling the Koran, if we adopted a policy of sprinkling food and corpses with pigs blood, how long would they fight.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Newt,
Having a media around a war is terrible for our men especially in light of the political and crazy moral attitude today.
They can cut our heads off but we have one of our own men in prison today for pissing on an enemys dead body. Who knows, it might of been one of those that cut off our friends or our mens heads.
What would our political folks do if our military started cutting off dead enemys ears for a keep sake like in the past?
Pouring pigs blood on all their sacred things would be a gentle way to overcome.
If we have to fight, every man of ours should be issued a plastic bottle of pigs blood to sprinkle on every one we kill.
Our news media should make a big positive thing out of it in paper and on TV all over the world..
If not sanctioned by the government, I for one would carry a bottle myself and so would my friends and comrades in arms. That news would spread fast.
Remember scalping!!!!

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Boots on the ground?
Take all the modern weapons away from our Marines and give them all they need to win, a K bar and a pair of shower shoes.