Republicans Continue Their Deep Seated Hate for Veterans

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Republicans Continue Their Deep Seated Hate for Veterans

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Republicans,,
Don't fight ,,so they know only Real Americans are Hurt by,,Constantly,,cutting funding and Jobs Programs for veterans .

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:39 AM
Why do you suppose Republicans hate Veterans so much they would leave them in poverty? Yes, they know they are there. Homelessness is primarily an economic problem, and is also affected by a number of social and political factors. We can end homelessness in the U.S. by tackling its root causes-low wages and a lack of affordable housing-and by improving support services like TANF, housing vouchers, and health care. 23% are U.S. military veterans who most likely fought in combat zones to protect Americans like Republicans who have abandoned the veterans in their own time of need.

Knowing low wages and high rents are key factors in these veterans being homeless, the GOP has not advanced a jobs bill or an affordable housing program to assist these needy veterans.----------> In 2014, U.S. Representative Paul Ryan, the leading Republican voice on budget policy, sought to cut food stamps, the GOP attacked workers wages and benefits, and in 2011 the GOP budget cut proposals was an effort to kill $75 million that was slated to house homeless veterans. <----------In 2015 the Republicans went after veterans again. <-------Under a federal housing program that helps formerly homeless, veterans will lose assistance. <-------The program is run by the Department of Housing and Urban Development and provides state grants to help veterans get housing. <<------An agency spokesman said Monday that tens of thousands of veterans under the VETS job-training program will no longer receive assistance. He confirmed that 33,000 fewer veterans will be served under a state grant program known as Jobs for Veterans.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Republicans Continue Their Deep Seated Hate for Veterans

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you are such a sheep you do know you go to why democrats hate veterans and find the same nonsense. You are soooooooo easy to manipulate and lead around by the nose, pathetic.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

This from a clown that worships a babbling idiot who said our military and vets should pay for their own injuries, and now thousands of vets are dead while obabbler globe trots and plays golf. This adminstration has conditioned some of the dumbies people on the planet and here folks is the product of being a liberal sheep. Obabbler when first elected with his party threaten to not pay the military every time they did not get what they wanted in the budget. Now obabbler is weakening our military by cutting our troops to record lows to pay more sheep like pinemooch to vote liberal.

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

Rufus, after that post, I declare you a total idiot. Just look with your own eyes at what your dump ass president has done to are military and you want to try and blame someone else. You discuss me. There goes any respect I ever had for you.

Hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Jim, don't let him get to you like that. His judgment is clouded from dependency. Chemical or financial, probably both and he is worried that his pay is going to be cut and he'll have to pay for his prescription meds.

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

Pine Lakes wrote:Jim, don't let him get to you like that. His judgment is clouded from dependency. Chemical or financial, probably both and he is worried that his pay is going to be cut and he'll have to pay for his prescription meds.
You know Chip, for the last several years i've done my best to find good in everyone, including Rufus. As a Republican, he has called me every kind of trash word he could find in his vocabulary, not personally, but indirect.
I too, am a Disabled Veteran and take it very seriously. I'm very proud of each and every person who has served, is serving, or may serve. In other words I love this country. To see this present administation kick every vet to the side like it has, makes my blood boil. There are brothers and sisters dying daily because the
the VA is so screwed up......................... and you think the president gives a rat's assssss. No, because he doesn't have the balls to be a soldier.
Sorry for the rant.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

Mr.Glock

Post by Mr.Glock »

I'm an Army veteran. I served 3 years active duty, 5 years in the National Guard. I served in the early 1990's .Its been a while, but when I was in I'll bet 70 or 80 % of my fellow solders HATED Bill Clinton. Unlike most government "cuts" , the military did have drastic cuts and reductions. It was hard to make rank, especially in the Combat Arms MOS's.I was in the infantry, I saw a lot of good men take early retirement, some were even TABBED OUT (ranger, special forces, ect.) .The Democratic party has always had a contempt for the military, at least since the 1960's. We always have to play catch up when the next war kicks off. George Bush had to rebuild the military after Clinton basically treated our soldiers, sailors, and marines like glorified boy scouts. Obama isn't much better, treating the service like a giant social experiment.