Anchor babies

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Alabama John

Anchor babies

Post by Alabama John »

On Bill O'reilly they have been arguing about illegal foreigners coming to America pregnant and having babies on Americas soil causing the babies to be citizens of the USA.That way it would have right like all of us and would want its parents here with it.

Bill strongly thinks that is so and said so in strong language.

I remember and many of you do too when that was a big thing back in the 60's. The point made by those foreigners was "In all the countries where we have embassies that land the embassy is on is USA owned and is considered part of the USA".
So, women were rushing to that land with the baby coming out to have it on that property so it would be a USA citizen.
That was ruled a wrong interpretation of our constitution and the babies citizenship was denied. That also caused our embassies to have fences put around them in many countries.

BILL IS WRONG and Trump is right on this.

Mr.Glock

Re: Anchor babies

Post by Mr.Glock »

The 14th amendment wasn't meant for illegals, it was written for slaves/ the children of slaves.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Right Mr Glock!

It was also for our Native Americans on reservations since they were not considered citizens of the USA with dual citizenship until the 14th was passed.

Today it is still not for the worlds foreigners children born here while their parents are at their embassies or here representing their country in some capacity.

Bill O'reilly really messed up on this as do many others.

TRUMP has it right.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

I'm not necessarily a Trump fan, but it is nice to see a candidate put Americans first and not Muslims, Mexicans, etc...
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Newt

Post by Newt »

bluegrass wrote:I'm not necessarily a Trump fan, but it is nice to see a candidate put Americans first and not Muslims, Mexicans, etc...
When you think about it, its shocking when the truth is so quickly, without thinking, labeled extreme and hateful.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

That's true...there's so much lying and deceit going on that truth gets quickly shouted down. I believe the truth is actually physically painful to some...I've watched liberals during interviews literally put their hands over their ears to shut out opposition beliefs and comments.

Of courselves we've all seen similar in this forum... :lol:
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

NCSportsman

Post by NCSportsman »

I have a friend that is a male nurse working for Wake Med Emergency room in NC.

He said over 70% of patients are illegals. They actually have a machine that he talks into that translates to Spanish.

These illegals come to the USA with sicknesses knowing they will be treated and not pay a dime. They always ask to be billed knowing they have no intention to pay.