debates

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

debates

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Well with 2 debates down which way are you folks leaning. I am still for Ted Cruz.

Alabama John

Re: debates

Post by Alabama John »

Donald and Carly

Both are great negotiators and will not get too specific until later as doing it now just gives the goofy news media the ability to argue with anything they say.

As a child many of us learned how to negotiate to get our way taught by kin folks and the first thing we learned was to not agree with our opponent on anything even though we really agreed. Make them pay to get us to give just a little bit even if its going our way.

The old country negotiating for services or livestock was the same thing these two do so well and it was called "Horse Trading" in Alabama.

It so discouraging to see how ignorant of this our news media is and they have all the college education money can buy.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Cruz and Walker would be my combo of choice. But I'll vote for any of them over whatever the democrats put up for vote.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Mr.Glock

Post by Mr.Glock »

I'd vote for one of my beagles before I'd vote for anyone on the Democrat side. Hillary needs to be in prison, and Sanders is a commie piece of trash.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Notice that none running on either side has said one word about goverment waste!