preachers

Everyone can use a little humor. Good-natured jokes and stories can brighten a day and go well with that first cup of coffee. (Let's keep'em clean)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bowhunter59

preachers

Post by bowhunter59 »

3 preachers were onna fishin trip they said while we're out here lesss confesss our faults to one a nother !the first one starts well my fault ia i nip the bottle a little bit hate to admit it but its true!2nd say well i just cant help but look at them women and lust just a little bit here and there!3rd was sitting the quiet they said go ahead tell us ur fault, he said ok and then said mine is i just cANT help but tell EVERY THING I HEAR!!!!!!
god is so good!

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

A preacher couldn't find his bike one day and just knew it had been stolen. Now he lived in a small town and almost everyone in the town went to his church so he told his friend that he was going to preach that sunday on the 10 Commandments and watch the congregation to see who looked guilty when he got to Thou Shalt Not Steal. Well, Sunday rolled around and the preacher's sermon was on husbands loving their wives from the book of Corinthians. His friend came up after service and asked about the change in plans for the sermon. The preacher said, "Well I was going to watch those in the crowd when I got to Thou Shalt Not Steal, but when I was studying at home and got to Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery, I remembered where I left my bike!!!!!"