three men

Everyone can use a little humor. Good-natured jokes and stories can brighten a day and go well with that first cup of coffee. (Let's keep'em clean)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tnbeagleman

three men

Post by tnbeagleman »

Three men were arrested in Saudi Arabia, a Frenchmen, a German and an American , they were jailed for several months and were all model prisoner; however, the day came for their sentencing and they were brought before a Saudia Prince to be punished and he inform them because of their good behavior they would be sentenced lightly. They would receive 20 slashes and be released and because it was his birthday he would grant them one wish each.So the Frenchman was first and he wished for a pillow to be attached to his back and it was granted and after 10 slashes he begin yelling it had got thru the pillow and was hurting. The German was next so he wished for two pillows attached to his back and it was granted and after 15 slashes he started yelling so the American was last and he told the Prince I appreciate your understanding and the respect you have gave us and it impressed the Prince and the Prince said I will grant you 2 wishes so the American said for my First wish I want 40 slashes not 20 I deserve more. The Prince was confused and said that is unusual but if that is your wish it will be granted. What is your second wish and the American replied attach the Frenchmen to my back.