2 Old Smokers

Everyone can use a little humor. Good-natured jokes and stories can brighten a day and go well with that first cup of coffee. (Let's keep'em clean)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Plow

2 Old Smokers

Post by Plow »

2 elderly ladies lived at a retirement home & loved to go out on the porch after supper each evening & smoke. One evening it was raining & one told the other, "darn, no smoking tonight, it is too wet." "No problem" replied the other lady, " come on out & I will show you how we can still burn one"
So they went out in the rain & the one old lady pulled out a condom & unrolled it, then cut the end out of it & pulled it over her cigarrette & puffed away. The other old lady asked" what is that thing & where did you get it?" "It is a condom & it came from the drug store" she answered
So the next day she went to the drug store & asked the boy behind the counter for a condom, he took her to the isle where they all were & asked her "what style, color or type do you want?" She replied" I don't know a thing about them, You just pick one for me, please." The boy looked them over & then asked" mam, they come in all different sizes now a days so can you at least tell me what size you need?" The old lady scratched her head & said"It don't matter none to me, as long as it will fit a Camel"